Elder Dragon and Heart of Thorn related questions

I have some Elder Dragon and Heart of Thorn related questions

It's a given that from most perspectives that Zhaitan, Mordremoth, Jormag and Kralkatorrik are evil as they have manipulated and actively corrupted sentient beings but is Primordus evil? Have we ever seen him corrupt a sentient being? Is he avoiding it. His movement have disrupted various races but given his size and nature he really couldn't avoid it?

Regarding Mordremoth; was he in the Heart of Maguuma because it's a jungle or was it a jungle because he was there? The ruins that litter the area from the Silverwastes to deep in the Heart of Maguuma look like there were built before it became a jungle.

There are magical pylons around Dragon's Stand. Were those part of another city or just outposts of Tarir? Could the Exalted power them up? It would be interesting if the Asura copied the pylons as protection for the main cities.

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:It's a given that from most perspectives that Zhaitan, Mordremoth, Jormag and Kralkatorrik are evil as they have manipulated and actively corrupted sentient beings but is Primordus evil?

By your definition of "evil", yes, he is. See GW1 and what happened to the dwarves.

However, I am not certain the dragons consider themselves evil. It's their nature to rule and, if opposed, destroy.

we have no reason to believe pri isn't evil like all elder dragons. note, that just as all EDs the destroyers are just as hostile as other dragon minions.given what we know it's most likely that there's a jungle because of mordremoth rather then the other way around*and the pylons are exalted. (unless we're thinking of different pylons)

@derd.6413 said:we have no reason to believe pri isn't evil like all elder dragons. note, that just as all EDs the destroyers are just as hostile as other dragon minions.given what we know it's most likely that there's a jungle because of mordremoth rather then the other way around*and the pylons are exalted. (unless we're thinking of different pylons)

I think they are Forgotten magical technology used by the Exalted.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:It's a given that from most perspectives that Zhaitan, Mordremoth, Jormag and Kralkatorrik are evil as they have manipulated and actively corrupted sentient beings but is Primordus evil?

By your definition of "evil", yes, he is. See GW1 and what happened to the dwarves.

However, I am not certain the dragons consider themselves evil. It's their nature to rule and, if opposed, destroy.

It seems to me that all elder dragons have their "pilot fish" minions that travel around them but that really doesn't make Primordus evil. From his perspective the Dwarves, Asura and skritt encroached on his domain which was defended by his minions. It was the same with the Charr and humans in Ascalon. We saw the Charr as evil in GW1 but we found out in GW2 that humans encroached on charr lands. Primordus was asleep then woke up to find the dwarves rudely camping out in his living room, asura in the dining room and skritt in the closet. As far as I'm aware he hasn't corrupted any sentient beings as minions.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

we have no reason to believe pri isn't evil like all elder dragons. note, that just as all EDs the destroyers are just as hostile as other dragon minions.
given what we know it's most likely that there's a jungle because of mordremoth rather then the other way around*and the pylons are exalted. (unless we're thinking of different pylons)

I think they are Forgotten magical technology used by the Exalted.

whatever, if they're golden then they belong to the peeps of tarir

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Evil is a matter of perspective.

To a large degree but there are things that are more often considered evil like acting in cruel or malicious manner. I would think that branding or corrupting an unwilling sentient creature would be considered evil.

Humans have been doing the same thing for quite some time both in and out of the game.