Is there a problem with server's in the last 3 days?

For the last 3 days when I or any of my guildies go to a Boss or meta event our ping jumps to around 1600, skills flash, at one place in map moving then bounce back to where you were. Opening chests in AB sometimes have to go to select screen and get back in same map to see chests, takes forever to open. This is happening with chat and pm's too.I seen some where where somone did things with the API could this be the problem? My ping has never been over 62 in over 6 years and when guild and map are saying the same things there's obviously a problem some where. We've in game reported it ran repairs that came back fine nothings changed. Its also affecting the guild panel it disappears and they all are getting you are not in a guild until whatevers going on stops and normal kicks back in. Also very very long load screen times even with the game on an SSD. Can this be fixed asap please?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:The EU servers does seem to have issue more often for whatever reason.

Amazon.

It's Amazon on both sides though

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:On NA WvW...its regular 4sec delays on skill lag from time to time.But yes, i did notice high ping at at Teq world boss today.

That is not quite the same scenario. At least that doesn't seem to be what OP is implying. Any time where there is a high concentration of players using skills at the same time there will be skill lag. OP is saying this is happening while looting chests in AB where no fighting occurs ... except for the beginning when people are fighting the tarnished traitor or the HP but I've never seen either of those cause any issue either.

We are all mostly on NA it starts when you enter to fight Octovine then continues when looting chests. It's also happening at large boss fights. the things with guild panel, chat and pm's can be any where. There has also been 3 time's after doing Octo, TD or DS metas I've had to go to char select screen to try to get ping down and was put back in LA where you enter it for the first time. There's a thread in account and tech support about all the lag and high ping's too: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/75344/game-unplayable-due-to-high-ping-and-lag-spikes-error-42-lately#latest

1. Grab http://pingplotter.com/
  2. /ip in game and toss the IP into pingploter, without the ":0" at the end
  3. Leave it running for ~10 minutes.
  4. File -> Save Image
  5. Edit out your IP address if necessary. In my case it is a private address anyway
  6. Post image

Guessing at network issues is generally pointless.Obviously this should be done while the problems are occuring

If it is just skill lag then that is an issue separate from the network and basically happens when the server gets overwhelmed by the amount of processing it has to do during large scale fights.

If it is affecting things guild chat/friend list at the same time that the problem is occurring then it is probably a network issue. Since those are handled by a separate server from the gameplay stuff.