Mount Skins Ideas

Nury.3062

@"joneirikb.7506" said:To the OP's suggestion, that sounds more like "Saddle skins" than actual mount skins though. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually added something like that, so players had another thing to buy all the skins for to have every single saddle skin in the game, I'm guessing the usual-suspects would go wild on that.

Personally, I'm just hoping they eventually make some skins that will actually make me want to use some of the mounts. I generally dislike most of the skins so far, and the only one I've found more than a single skin I like for is the Raptor. Ah well, everyone has different taste.

Edit: If I see that *** ** ** Whale from ff14 in GW2 I quit!

Actually, there have been a few which could be described as 'saddle skins.' Like the Shiverpeaks and Awakened mount packs. IMO, it would be a good idea if they did add some nice, small but noticeable tack changes to the just-a-recolor mounts, to make them a little more distinctive and desirable.

Of all the suggestions for mount skins, I think the Sylvari ones have been requested the most consistently since mounts began, and I wish Anet would get on it.

I’d love sylvari-themed mounts, especially if the jackal made it’s leap in a swirl of leaves! :love:

Personally, I’m not keen on guild mounts. I prefer to customize my look for my character and plus some of the logos are unattractive. Perhaps it could be an optional part of a skin?

I’d also love to see a spider mount! =)

All-in-all, really love what Anet’s done with the mounts and look forward to seeing more!