Recent PvP Match Manipulation

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brendan.1309 said:So what I'm taking from all this is that we should all take part in match-manipulation so that we are all on an even playing field.That's what Anet wants right?

So what I'm taking from all this is that Frenchies wintraded better than miaz/myserion/tisar/sinid- crew this time.

Jokes aside briseis is known to be best rev since HoT and is my #1 - some people say he's even better than the ancient legend Solmat.

@dominik.9721 said:

@Brendan.1309 said:So what I'm taking from all this is that we should all take part in match-manipulation so that we are all on an even playing field.That's what Anet wants right?

So what I'm taking from all this is that Frenchies wintraded better than miaz/myserion/tisar/sinid- crew this time.

Jokes aside briseis is known to be best rev since HoT and is my #1 - some people say he's even better than the ancient legend Solmat.

Bribri was humble enough to never step into ESL cus he knew he would destroy everyone in it, truly a masterplayer in everyway

• 1 month later...

@Devilman.1532 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'm not going to comment on anyone's specific amount of dishonor. But a general thing to know is that we have a UI bug that happens when someone has an exceptionally large amount of dishonor. In short, any screenshot for someone with large amounts of dishonor is not reliable.

Sorry, not buying what you are selling here. Suddenly there is a "UI bug" when someone has a large amount of dishonor and now the screenshots people are putting up are "unreliable"? How convenient...

Well, we can provide proof by giving you a few years of dishonour and you can learn how the timer rolls over in weird ways. If you agree that if I'm telling the truth, I can leave it there. ;)

The bug is not "sudden." It's always been there. It not the type of bug people are going to post about and one we're in too big of a hurry to fix, given the small number of people affected.

Open threats are not the best way to relate with your customers. Threatening to do something amazingly heavy handed and unwarranted when someone doesn't agree with you or believe your statements is in very poor taste. I haven't broken any rules or violated the TOS in the incredible ways the offenders discussed here have who have received much, much less...

Anyhow, have a nice day.

Oh dont be such a bitch

...I wait until they're in the ffa arena and I jump down to engage them 1v1 [...] Guess what? I've surprisingly beaten all of them 1v1 so far

Why is this community's definition of 1v1 skill contingent upon jumping down and ambushing players? Then claiming to have beaten them? That is why I only played for 3 weeks.

...I wait until they're in the ffa arena and I jump down to engage them 1v1 [...] Guess what? I've surprisingly beaten all of them 1v1 so far

Why is this community's definition of 1v1 skill contingent upon jumping down and ambushing players? Then claiming to have beaten them? That is why I only played for 3 weeks.Noone takes these seriously, but you can have a good laugh at posts like that.

Why is this community's definition of 1v1 skill contingent upon jumping down and ambushing players? Then claiming to have beaten them? That is why I only played for 3 weeks.Noone takes these seriously, but you can have a good laugh at posts like that.

One does not exactly "gank" someone on a Staff Druid. The FFA Arena is just a good place to find people for 1v1s, because everyone conveniently goes there while waiting in que. People aren't being forced to stay and 1v1 something like a Druid or a Scrapper in the FFA Arena. If they stay, it's because they accepted the challenge.

One does not exactly "gank" someone on a Staff Druid. The FFA Arena is just a good place to find people for 1v1s, because everyone conveniently goes there while waiting in que. People aren't being forced to stay and 1v1 something like a Druid or a Scrapper in the FFA Arena. If they stay, it's because they accepted the challenge.That's more or less true but the point is beating someone in the FFA literally does not tell you anything about skill level. There are so many other and more important factors in a Conquest game that decide if a player is good or not.

You have players with multiple accounts so they can care less about some ban on one single one ..Frankly after a couple of chests I'm out from any more tourneys . To many idle players and bots that run into walls for 15-60 seconds . People standing around when certain other teams are playing etc. Not fun and not worth any extra gems to play.

Playing on alt accs is not healthy anyways in the current system.

Once you are high rated, you just keep playing on an alt acc. Then you have the chance to steal raiting of other high rated players without risking the raiting of your main acc which will improve your overall relative raiting position. Considering now those players will lose -20~ for each loss but gain minimal raiting for wins there is no point to keep playing on your main acc.

It happens so often that you sit on 1800+ with 66% winrate nearly the whole season but then drop down to 1650~ because you got unlucky in a few matches and suddenly you are behind players who are 1700 raiting with 55% winrate. Theres no other system where elo is that volatile.

@dominik.9721 said:Playing on alt accs is not healthy anyways in the current system.

Once you are high rated, you just keep playing on an alt acc. Then you have the chance to steal raiting of other high rated players without risking the raiting of your main acc which will improve your overall relative raiting position. Considering now those players will lose -20~ for each loss but gain minimal raiting for wins there is no point to keep playing on your main acc.

It happens so often that you sit on 1800+ with 66% winrate nearly the whole season but then drop down to 1650~ because you got unlucky in a few matches and suddenly you are behind players who are 1700 raiting with 55% winrate. Theres no other system where elo is that volatile.

lol, next lvl strats, making ppl losing rating to climb the leaderboards instead of boost your own by winning

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@dominik.9721 said:Playing on alt accs is not healthy anyways in the current system.

lol, next lvl strats, making ppl losing rating to climb the leaderboards instead of boost your own by winning

Yes because once you high rated, you cannot boost your own raiting by winning anymore.You lose 20 for losses and win only 5 for wins, which means it's most likely you will lose raiting on a long-term.So if you wanna keep playing you play on an alt acc, making others lose raiting while not risking your own raiting on main acc.

Funfact is that it doesn't even matter in the matchmaking if you have 1800 raiting or 1650 raiting. You'll get the same opponents and same teammates anyways, due to low population LMFAO

@dominik.9721 said:

Yes because once you high rated, you cannot boost your own raiting by winning anymore.You lose 20 for losses and win only 5 for wins, which means it's most likely you will lose raiting on a long-term.So if you wanna keep playing you play on an alt acc, making others lose raiting while not risking your own raiting on main acc.

Funfact is that it doesn't even matter in the matchmaking if you have 1800 raiting or 1650 raiting. You'll get the same opponents and same teammates anyways, due to low population LMFAO

Lol, so it's about being lucky or having the higher player carefully tracked to make right ppl losing rating

I've been watching grimjacks stream, when he was top 25 he was wining 5-9 and losing 19-24, a constant 15 mmr loss meaning you have to win 2 to 3 matches to make up for one loss.