Proof that Necromancer Mains are the best kiters in game.

Holts know what he is doing sure but What do you mean "necro mains" ? Pretty sure anyone who knows how to use their skills can out manover others. Also even with the mobility of other classes, none can port back up from the hole, spectral walk does not work like shadow step/return... not sure if wurm works the same as walk as well.

I agree necro has two good tele if used right but they are still underpowered even tho I agree holts is great with them. The work needs to be casted and can be killed I kill them on sight and walk can be seen so I lay shit on starting point in wait.. work should be instant cast or walk invis with line as we have no blocks or evades. But with right comp and time to think necro can be op with placements but holts plays gs over staff just disappoints me as he would be aoooo much stronger with staff :P

@Gamble.4580 said:I agree necro has two good tele if used right but they are still underpowered even tho I agree holts is great with them. The work needs to be casted and can be killed I kill them on sight and walk can be seen so I lay kitten on starting point in wait.. work should be instant cast or walk invis with line as we have no blocks or evades. But with right comp and time to think necro can be op with placements but holts plays gs over staff just disappoints me as he would be aoooo much stronger with staff :P

Staff Mark's stint really a real threat though, you can just dodge through them. Meanwhile gs has a large blind field, and a pull

I kind of dislike using other people's fame to boost your viewcount just because you faced them in some random Ranked Match with three randoms. There was another YouTuber who tended to do that once...

Also Hollts is very decent, but def not the best Nec. I would rate at least four or five others over him.

But yes, Nec of all classes is most dependent on positioning, highground and kiting for it's survival, so the top necs are usually very good with those mechanics, including using ports to jebait people.