Wow refugee on Blackgate looking for friendly help!!!

I left wow about a year ago, I'm missing having a game to go too but I refuse to go back. I have two 80s on Blackgate but I have no idea what I'm doing in this game and could use some help figuring out what I can do. I struggle with dailies and I get frustrated and lost and log off.

@"Noliquin.5317" said:I left wow about a year ago, I'm missing having a game to go too but I refuse to go back. I have two 80s on Blackgate but I have no idea what I'm doing in this game and could use some help figuring out what I can do. I struggle with dailies and I get frustrated and lost and log off.

Your server doesn't matter unless you plan on doing WvW. I can't help you much there as I'm on a different server other than try to explain the workings of WvW to you. If you only do PvE, take a peek https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23803/tactical-killers-tk-na-dr#latest.

I know a lot of people frown on the Rep thing but my time is just as important as yours. Anyway, if you have discord, hit me up in the game and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Enjoy!!!

I help a lot of people learn the game, and my guild is very welcome to new players. It's a very casual PvE-centric guild. Doesn't matter what server you're on for PvE, so if you're interested, message me here, or hit me up in game on Vayne.8563

@"derd.6413" said:get into a guild.

it'd help if you went into more detail as to what your issue actually is

Got him into mine for the moment. Due to mother's day I didn't have much time to spend with him on discord. But it's going to be the "this isn't WoW" and how this game works.

I just hope he stays with us, lol.