[EU] Eyes Of The Night [EOTN] is recruiting members (: (Casual guild, PvE)

Hello There! o/Are you a mercenary, bounty hunter or simply looking for a friendly guild with a non-toxic environment?Then our guild may be the right place for you!We are the Eyes Of The Night and we are recruiting players, no matter if young or old, no matter if newbie, veteran player or returning player!

Who are we?

At first: We are the "Eyes Of The Night [EOTN]", currently level 49, ~85 members and a friendly guild with a strong focus on PvE - Content. Currently we own the Windswept Haven.

If you are interested in the background story of our guild: The Eyes Of The Night is a mercenary and bounty hunters guild, founded by the Charr "Yrcanis". The guild already existed before the treaty and was a sign that Humans and Charr can work together towards a goal, that both can live together in peace. Other than that, we serve Tyria and its inhabitants.

We work to make Tyria a safer place, so let's get rid of those, plaguing our homelands.

We may be just some mercenaries and bounty hunters, but we have a morale code.

1. We don't kill Children.
  2. We don't kill very important people. (for example: Queen Jennah, the pale mother, Almorra, ..)
  3. We do what's best for Tyria.

There is more story to the EOTN, but this is a recruitment post, not a storytelling corner.

What do we have to offer?

We offer..

1. ..a guild with a friendly environment and players who are willing to help out if you ask nicely.
  2. ..a well decorated guild hall with lots of places to relax!
  3. ..WvW Boosters \o/
  4. ..guild mission runs every Saturday Evening!
  5. Dungeon Runs every Tuesday/Thursday Evening
  6. ..you to join our discord server. We will be posting announcements and some other stuff (like memes or music) there!

And maybe even more in the future.

What do we expect from you?

We expect you..

• ..to be friendly and respectful towards other members.
  • ..to be willing to help out now and then.

Otherwise there is no discord/ts or mic requirement.Also it would make me happy if you'd represent our guild but it's not a requirement.

Our Ranks!

Are you interested in the ranks we got? Then here is a list of all our ranks in ascending order.

Missing-> Those are players who haven't logged in for a long time.Amateur-> All new members.Mercenary / Bounty Hunter-> You'll be promoted if you're a member of the guild for atleast one week. You are free to choose which title you want. Both do have the same rights.Informant / Elite-> Both do have the same rights, you will have the right to choose which title you want. I'll promote you if I or a Nightblade thinks you're ready.Champion-> Those are trusted members. I'll promote you if I or a Nightblade thinks you're ready.Nightblade-> Secondary LeadersYrcanis-> The Leader

Do you have any questions or want to join us?Then feel free to contact either:

engelsfluegel.4610orUlrik.5326

Anyways, have a great day! ♥-Red

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm definitely interested in your guild.I'm a returning player who has a bit of experience in most gamemodes on gw2. (Took a break for a couple months)I mainly play pvp but i really miss having a group to play pve with or just hangout with in pve.Let me know if your willing to take me in!

@FiiNii.9715 said:Hey! I'm definitely interested in your guild.I'm a returning player who has a bit of experience in most gamemodes on gw2. (Took a break for a couple months)I mainly play pvp but i really miss having a group to play pve with or just hangout with in pve.Let me know if your willing to take me in!

A mail + guild invitation was been sent :)-Red

Hello There!We are 50 members now! \o/Also: Our second guild mission run was definitely better than the first. I would have never imagined that we would be able to complete a race without the help of other guilds. But we managed to complete the Quaggan and Ghost Wolf races (almost completely) alone! \o/Anyways, please have a great day! :)

Hey, returning veteran sinice launch, I'm fairly experienced in pve aside raids, I just can't really get away with playing without a friendly guild. So casual new players friendly guild is exactly what I'm looking for. In-game Mikxa.6047