19 days since the patch and this bug still persists.

Poelala.2830

@sephiroth.4217 said:Not even a word about it from devs either.

Tempest design is built on Auras and yet its main Aura is bugged..

On patch day when people reported Swipe not working with traits a certain dev responded right away. That's the same guy back when HoT was in development that died fighting the Chieftain npc when showcasing Tempest, then they showcased Daredevil and won easily while acting all giddy.

@praqtos.9035 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Does it affect pve raids?Kinda wth such logic bugs being ignored for years.For example elixir U on engineer still have inbuilt 25 energy gain for YEARS :joy:

Not related to any down/upside but I am sure "call to arms" despite not giving enemy weakness or any negative effects it is still unblockable?? Lol

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Does it affect pve raids?Kinda wth such logic bugs being ignored for years.For example elixir U on engineer still have inbuilt 25 energy gain for YEARS :joy:

Not related to any down/upside but I am sure "call to arms" despite not giving enemy weakness or any negative effects it is still unblockable?? Lol

TBH I hardly remember description of warriors warhorn so long time ago was shoutwar meta.... xD