How to contact the WvW dev ?

Melona.9217

Hello,I'm wondering. Anyone has an diea to reach the WvW dev directly ?For the background, I've made a little work on WvW, and my friend suggested me to send it directly to the dev. However, I'm not sure a simple player is able to contact them.Anything possible through game assistance (there is no option for this) ?

Thanks.Have a good game.

@"Melona.9217" said:Hello,I'm wondering. Anyone has an diea to reach the WvW dev directly ?For the background, I've made a little work on WvW, and my friend suggested me to send it directly to the dev. However, I'm not sure a simple player is able to contact them.Anything possible through game assistance (there is no option for this) ?

Thanks.Have a good game.

Post on forums. That's how to "contact" devs.

GL!

@"Melona.9217" said:Hello,I'm wondering. Anyone has an diea to reach the WvW dev directly ?For the background, I've made a little work on WvW, and my friend suggested me to send it directly to the dev. However, I'm not sure a simple player is able to contact them.Anything possible through game assistance (there is no option for this) ?

Thanks.Have a good game.

What do you mean "made a little work on WvW"?

I am not sure if there is any dedicated dev for WvW at all.

Thanks.Have a good game.

They are "Super Rare" like the ones in World Boss Rush.

@Swagger.1459 said:

Thanks.Have a good game.

Post on forums. That's how to "contact" devs.

GL!

xD

Post about PvE or lore containing 4-5 comments, a wild dev appears.

Post about WvW with hundred or so comments and many complains/problems to be solved. Meh, who cares

Reality is often disappointing