Suggestion: Add +6, +7, +8 stat infusion rare drops to raids

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:People stop playing games for all sorts of reasons and over time, game communities shrink. That's as inevitable as death and taxes (and the decline of DnT for that matter). Nothing is going to keep some people from burning out or RL from preventing others from having time to play.From Nike's twitter:" To avoid profitless speculation, I wanted to give some insight into why. Foremost, wing 6 did not reinvigorate the raid community, and our guild, the way Wing 5 did. This was Arenanet's fault and simply a cause of too little too late. That said, Wing 6 is great, and makes a valuable addition to the game, but it was simply not enough after ten months of raiding content drought. The fights, while fun, are too straightforward and were too easily "solved" from a speed clear perspective to encourage real competition and innovation.

Secondly, as a result of the long content drought between Wing 5 and Wing 6, the NA raid scene declined significantly. After the release of each raid wing we historically saw a big rise in the amount of application to join the guild from skilled players looking to make a leap to a speedclear guild. This did not happen after Wing 6. There is no new pool of up and coming players to recruit from, or if there is, I certainly don't know about it. "

In other words, Wing 6 was to easy. And there is no incentive to replay CMs. And when they release Coalescence (with probably laughable number of Legendary Divination required there will be 0 reason to do raids. Raiders don't need 9 (kITtEn-oof) months to complete achievements from newly released raid wing. Fractals get released once every 200 days and If we get them, they don't have CMs. There is nothing to work on in PvE endgame.

Having something to work towards in this gamemode would keep players engaged with the game. It doesn't have to be stat infusion. And since we already have raids in the game and Anet doesn't seem to stop with releasing new wings - we might as well get something meaningful as a reward.

@"sigur.9453" said:would prefer an additional prefix like, increases bufffood duration by 2%so infusion would look like this

+5 Power+9 Agony Resistance+2% Bufffood duration

Would be a nice QoL addition for yourself with no "conflict potential".

I did not know how much I need this. This is literally the only way to make me care for stat infusions other than give them ridiculous power levels like +20.