🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️ — Guild Wars 2 Forums

🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited 2:23PM in Necromancer

Hello fellow beloved Necromancers!

Being a nerdy GW2 player obsessed with using Necromancer for Solo Roaming in WvW, I've spent the past 6 years of my life on this unforgettable journey.
In memory, I would like to create a small graveyard in the Necro forum as a memorial for all the respectable WvW foes that I've fought, lost to and eventually overcome.
The longest one took me 5 years of losing repeatedly before finally getting a win :o

This Graveyard will be updated regularly as I add more crosses to the plot of land...
If you recognize any of them, feel free to place some flowers and write an eulogy.
Note: There are no Necromancer Roamers in this graveyard because we don't kill our own :3

Legend:
🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

✝️ Crosses littering the Graveyard ✝️

~Streamers/Youtubers/Users~

  • 💪Streamer Hadi - Warrior and Berserker! (One of the strongest I've fought - knows how to kill Necros very well)
  • Streamer Aria on the Planetes (IA) - Chrono!
  • 💪Streamer Wilson Storm - Berserker! (Beat him once after multiple tries)
  • 💪Streamer Gladomer - Warrior, Ranger and Druid! (My fave foe to fight during vanilla GW2, always a challenge)
  • Streamer Kirito Emperor Azuro - Dragonhunter!
  • Streamer Strachii - Mirage!
  • Streamer Souls - 🏴‍☠️Holosmith! (Oct)
  • 💪Youtuber Kiritsugu - Druid!
  • 💪💪Youtuber Donnie - Druid!
  • 💪Youtuber Aikijinx - Deadeye! (The stars aligned that day and I managed to win 1 out of 3 fights on my Power Reaper)
  • 💪💪User Shamanlord - Soulbeast! (One of the strongest Boonbeast I fought)
  • 💪💪User No Challenge - Herald! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Herald I faced)
  • 💪💪User Legend - Soulbeast! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Soulbeast I faced)
  • User Onifrix - Soulbeast!
  • User Kiss - Dragonhunter!
  • User Devilman - Mirage!
  • User Nikelaus - Deadeye and Soulbeast!
  • 💪💪User Tintin - Engineer!
  • User Moutzaheadin - 🏴‍☠️Mirage! (Oct)
  • User Moon - 🏴‍☠️Scrapper! (Oct)
  • User Knite - 🏴‍☠️Holosmith! (Oct)
  • And many more!

~Guilds~

  • Violent Tendency (vT) - Holosmith, Spellbreaker and Mirage!
  • Ninja Tactics (OP) - Weaver!
  • 💪💪Eternal Vigil (EV) - Soulbeast and Mirage! (I managed to beat this Mesmer once after 5 years of trying :3 )
  • I Love You / Love Ya (XOXO) - Thief, Daredevil, Mesmer, Mirage!
  • Ruthless Gaming (RG) - Warrior and Berserker!
  • 💪I Will Make You (QQ) - Warrior, Berserker, Mesmer and Chrono!
  • 💪Happy Children Meal (HCM) - Druid, Herald and Daredevil! (never managed to beat their Dragonhunter - too strong)
  • 💪Get the Bleach / Im Not A Star Somebody Lied (KYS) - Daredevil and Soulbeast!
  • 💪💪Dark Cloud (DC) - Daredevil (best in NA)!
  • It's Nothing Personal (Love) - Herald and Thief!
  • The/Tha Rubberduckies (QUAK) - Deadeye, Herald and 🏴‍☠️Mirage! (Oct)
  • 💪Dionysian Rights (RITE) - Chrono, Weaver, Tempest and Druid! (Very strong Multi-Classer)
  • 💪💪Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve (FEAR) - Warrior and Thief! (one of the strongest guilds I fought, extremely tough)
  • Redrum X Murder (RDRM) - Dragonhunter, Warrior and Deadeye!
  • Echo Zulu Papa Kila (EZPK) - Holosmith!
  • Progeniem of Primordus (KGB) - Mirage!
  • The Praetorians (PRAE) - Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, Daredevil and Druid!
  • Demons of the Mysts (DOM) - Guardian!
  • 💪Over Powered People (OPP) - Ranger, Druid, Warrior, Mesmer, Elementalist and Spellbreaker!
  • We love you (BEN) - Weaver!
  • Sweater Weather (SWAG) - Daredevil!
  • Hairless Kitties Riding Duckies (JOY) - Tempest and Daredevil!
  • Retired (RE) - Firebrand!
  • Venator Phalanx (VP) - Berserker!
  • Envy (ENVY) - Daredevil!
  • Crusaders of the Asia Pacific (ASIA) - Mesmer!
  • Jedi Covenant (JEDI) - Daredevil!
  • 💪Black Lion Hunters (HUNT) - Mesmer!
  • Predatory Instinct (HUNT) - Soulbeast and Herald!
  • Brotherhood of Zetara (BOZ) - Mesmer!
  • Decepticon Defiance (DCON) - Chrono!
  • Glorious Dapper (CAPS/HATS) - Guardian, Elementalist, Thief and Ranger!
  • Silent Veil (SV) - Daredevil!
  • Diplomatic Dictators (DD) - Daredevil!
  • Knights of the Temple (KNT) - Guardian!
  • I swear I am a hot gamer (GURL) - Soulbeast!
  • My very own shinies (NvUs) - Deadeye!
  • Riot Gaming (RIOT) - Warrior and Guardian!
  • I am Gonna (AFK) - Dragonhunter!
  • Verdant Shield (VS) - Dragonhunter!
  • Wyldstallyns (WS) - Tempest!
  • Iron Tribe (IRON) - Ranger!
  • Rosen Ritters (RR) - Mirage and Soulbeast!
  • Eye of Janthir (XIII) - Chrono!
  • Never Die (ND) - Daredevil and Spellbreaker!
  • Undodgeable (Hit) - Daredevil!
  • The Crimson Mercenaries (CM) - Mesmer!
  • Strategic Suicide (SS) - Scrapper and Dragonhunter!
  • 💪Shatter Incorporated (SI) - Mesmer and Chrono!
  • Gggg Beahces (PPPP) - Tempest!
  • Soultion (Sxy) - Druid!
  • Roll Init (RNG) - Guardian and Thief!
  • All I do is two two two two two (TWO) - Thief!
  • Procrastination Nation (UHOH) - Elementalist!
  • Deadly Proximity (PRX) - Weaver!
  • You are bad and you should feel bad (Bad) - Herald!
  • Nightmare Legacy (Lgnd) - Herald!
  • Don't be a scrub (PLS) - Weaver!
  • Sarcasm For Hire (SFH) - Deadeye!
  • Cow Donkey Assassins (YAKS) - Mirage!
  • Witches (coVn) - Warrior!
  • Always de (Sync) - Thief!
  • Do Every Xtreme (DEX) - Dragonhunter!
  • The Symphonic Scream (SYMF) - Weaver!
  • Noobcakes with Pwnsauce (YUM) - 🏴‍☠️Holosmith! (Oct)
  • Extra Bussy (eB) - 🏴‍☠️Mirage! (Nov)
  • Sneaky Ninjas (SNKY) - 🏴‍☠️Holosmith! (Nov)
  • And many more!

~Others/Guild-less but no less skillful~

  • 💪💪BG server Soulbeast (strongest SB I fought, 1 win after 10 tries, shame I forgot your name),
  • 💪💪 FA server Pistol whip Thief (my 1st win after many tries against a top pistol whip thief),
  • 💪💪CD server Dragonhunter (fought him during Reaper prime, very good kiter),
  • JQ server Tempest,
  • Mag server Druid
  • Mag server Deadeye (immobilize spamming kiter)
  • And many more!

🖤 Compilation of some of the fights 🖤

🖤 My win against the EV guild Mirage after 5 years of trying 🖤

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

Comments

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2019

    Under the cold-blue moonlight, a hooded figure could be seen erecting a new cross in the icy graveyard.
    A flint danced and flickered in its skeletal hand as a name was carved agonizingly onto the cross.
    And as the final strokes land, revealing the newest resident as a LB/GS Soulbeast, the other crosses in the graveyard rumbled approvingly.
    Welcome, to Eremite's Graveyard.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭

    Keep up the good work! Just started learning necro myself and was kind of unsure about it. This gave me some hope.

    No longer playing the game due to PvP being abandon.

  • JusticeRetroHunter.7684JusticeRetroHunter.7684 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

    Maybe writing a message to a GM then, asking to make them both invulnerable. Then they can't kill each other anymore :grimace:

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

    Maybe writing a message to a GM then, asking to make them both invulnerable. Then they can't kill each other anymore :grimace:

    Back then it was a needless worry because solo necro roamers were so rare it almost never occured that you would find 3 solo necro roamers encountering each other at the same time XD
    The mount sure has changed things though. Been seeing an increasing number of necro/reaper/scourge solo roamers.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Bezerker.2379Bezerker.2379 Member ✭✭✭

    There are several of us [love] thieves. Wonder which of us it was. :) Probbaly Grubby. It's always Grubby. :)

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2019

    Updated main post for the month of June.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Great thread as always! I recognize many worth foes in that list. :)

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of July.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of August.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

    Btw i shared the boon reaper hybrid build with you some time ago. I would love to see a compilation of you roaming on that. <3

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2019

    @XECOR.2814 said:
    Btw i shared the boon reaper hybrid build with you some time ago. I would love to see a compilation of you roaming on that. <3

    I rarely record fights these days but I did happen to record some back when I first tried the build because it was so awesome.
    Only got a few small scale clips though...but I can say that it has been a blast using it for almost every type of encounter in WvW.
    It is still my most used build for the past month 💕
    I don't think my skills did justice to your build but here it is XD

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2019

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] is probably the one you're thinking of. Min Scherzo and Kronos were both in that guild as well as a number of other extremely good Thieves. Most of them were Thief mains, but I do believe there were some very good Ranger and Engineers in there as well.

    I saw a couple of them a few months back but I'm pretty sure the guild is mostly dead.

    Maguuma | Necromancer, Engineer, Ranger | Diamond Legend
    If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing ... ♫

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] is probably the one you're thinking of. Min Scherzo and Kronos were both in that guild as well as a number of other extremely good Thieves. Most of them were Thief mains, but I do believe there were some very good Ranger and Engineers in there as well.

    I saw a couple of them a few months back but I'm pretty sure the guild is mostly dead.

    Thanks!
    I remember beating one of their female core thief with blond hair tied up in something like a bun and pure black clothes with a scarf around the neck.
    But that was years ago XD

    Don't think I saw them around anymore.
    I did see another FEAR guild running around though (Fear us Respect us) but they were relatively weaker which surprised me as I had thought they were the strong roaming guild.

    Which server did you see them on?

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.