What do wurms look like underground? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Lore

What do wurms look like underground?

The title pretty much asks the question: what do wurms look like underneath the ground? Is it just a tail like a normal worm or is it something else? Does anyone here know?

Comments

• CETheLucid.3964CETheLucid.3964 Member ✭✭✭✭

What they look like above ground. But under the ground.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Likely just traditional worm shape. Triple Trouble seems to be an unusually strange creature though given each head is stated to be part of the Wurm yet are miles apart. That suggests either a deep cavern underneath or it is rooted somehow

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• @Randulf.7614 said:
    Likely just traditional worm shape. Triple Trouble seems to be an unusually strange creature though given each head is stated to be part of the Wurm yet are miles apart. That suggests either a deep cavern underneath or it is rooted somehow

Yeah that's particularly why I was asking. I was assuming they'd just look like normal worms, but I've never seen below where they're usually seen...

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

its just a mimic of our "real wurms".

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

• CETheLucid.3964CETheLucid.3964 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ohhhhh. You wanted to know what wurm butt looks like, not wurms in general. My mistake.

• Konig Des Todes.2086Konig Des Todes.2086 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

Unlike most wurms, Junundu Wurms have a full body modeled so you could see what their tails look like. And yeah, fairly close to a normal wurm's rump. Most wurms only have enough model made that is normally shown (same with other things like jungle tendrils).

All these squares make a circle.