power Soulbeast - Wvw roaming vol 8

kiritsugu emeya.3962

lol, the build with Siamoth I am using in sPVP atm. The traits line are the same. Only on utilities, I use "Protect Me" instead "Zephyr" and some times "Troll Unguent" instead "We heals as one". As Rune and Accessory I use Soldier and Marauder. The build is very powerful/balanced.Nice video Kiritsugu !!!

• 2 weeks later...

@"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:lol, the build with Siamoth I am using in sPVP atm. The traits line are the same. Only on utilities, I use "Protect Me" instead "Zephyr" and some times "Troll Unguent" instead "We heals as one". As Rune and Accessory I use Soldier and Marauder. The build is very powerful/balanced.Nice video Kiritsugu !!!

sorry for not replying, thought they would move my post to another section, yah build works just fine in both pvp and wvw i use we heal as one to increase the boon duration on myself while merged, helps in many scenarios, in pvp i use leadership/mara, since its the closest to dura, and thanks for enjoying the vid.

@Zera.8907 said:It never gets old watching your amazing videos. Good job as usual!

appereciate it <3