Chill Condi Reaper keels Pro LB/GS Soulbeast

EremiteAngel.9765

Met a smurf Soulbeast who fought really well.Brought me out of retirement to experience the thrill of good solo fights again.

Finally keel him with my Chill Condi Reaper after multiple tries.Moral of the story is 'Never give up trying!'

Tried different builds and won with this Build in the final round:http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQNAR7Ync0AF3gd2Am3A0biliBLKA8tKAUDhlQRIuHOETiA-jVyHQByY/hwpbIAHBgAq8Leq/osLAAAOIA/6BAQRlgBAOAe+5cuzB7u7u7u7ud9wDP8wDP8wDP8wBA-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylk9xY6TIY

@"Nimon.7840" said:With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."cough I am that better player cough B)

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@"Nimon.7840" said:With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
cough
I am that better player
cough
B)

Well the main part of my comment was, that I think, you would have had it easier to fight against him, if you played a pure power build.

Playing necro and winning against other classes always makes them look bad xD

When I last cleaned up my pc, I found two videos under "hard fights against skilled opponents". Fights in which guildmates or other people had struggles to fight against them.When I watched them I felt like "holy those opponents were bad"Even though some of the fights between me and them in those video material were pretty close

Right now I'm looking at these videos like: ok I did this wrong, there I could have done something else, that would have been better. And so on.

@Nimon.7840 said:

@Nimon.7840 said:With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
cough
I am that better player
cough
B)

Well the main part of my comment was, that I think, you would have had it easier to fight against him, if you played a pure power build.

When I last cleaned up my pc, I found two videos under "hard fights against skilled opponents". Fights in which guildmates or other people had struggles to fight against them.When I watched them I felt like "holy those opponents were bad"Even though some of the fights between me and them in those video material were pretty close

Right now I'm looking at these videos like: ok I did this wrong, there I could have done something else, that would have been better. And so on.

That's true, although in general I feel power builds struggle more against soulbeasts. Even against that sb in the video, with the amount of stun locks and he was throwing out, I suspect I would not have survived his opening rounds on a glassier power spec XD Perhaps a better skilled power Reaper would though ?

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Nimon.7840 said:With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

cough
I am that better player
cough
B)

That's true, although in general I feel power builds struggle more against soulbeasts. Even against that sb in the video, with the amount of stun locks and he was throwing out, I suspect I would not have survived his opening rounds on a glassier power spec XD Perhaps a better skilled power Reaper would though ?

True.