Removing conditions in zerg squad gives you a lot of bags

Ryudnard.2587

Full squad. I was playing healing tempest. We were getting rolled by the enemy. I did my best to survive, healed, and removed a lot of conditions. Give them boons and auras etc etc. The battle kept going, I finally died without killing anyone. QQ

Disappointed. Went afk for a little in the way point. And suddenly, I started getting tons of +100 wexp +55 wexp +11 wexp +250 wexp, beep beep beep, with a lot of loots. Our zerg flipped the fight, and they were now farming the enemy. And somehow I got credit for helping my allies killing them :)

@Ryudnard.2587 said:Full squad. I was playing healing tempest. We were getting rolled by the enemy. I did my best to survive, healed, and removed a lot of conditions. Give them boons and auras etc etc. The battle kept going, I finally died without killing anyone. QQ

Disappointed. Went afk for a little in the way point. And suddenly, I started getting tons of +100 wexp +55 wexp +11 wexp +250 wexp, beep beep beep, with a lot of loots. Our zerg flipped the fight, and they were now farming the enemy. And somehow I got credit for helping my allies killing them :)

I think what happened was that the auras you gave them did the tagging for you :)A deserved reward for a self-sacrificing hero.

I have no problem keeping up with our necros regarding loot bags as a medi scapper.only healing/removing condis would probably not be enough, but the boons appear to give me loot participation.In videos I take during our WvW-raids, I can clearly see often getting loot from people I haven't tagged.

So, in my opinion, Anet did a good job with that update back then to give more loot to supporters. ^^

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Thats why i have to equip a flamethrower on my medi scrapper if i want any chance of loot.

I couldn't give up a valuable utility slot for FT.

Hammer 2 + 4 + 5Chemical Field (toolbelt from purge gyro)Acid Bomb (Elixir Gun 4 - also great to use as a blast finisher inside your poison field for AoE weakness)Fumigate (Elixir Gun 3)

Those seem to do the trick very nicely, and all but Chemical Field work well while pushing. Only a problem when you're under heavy pressure and can't afford to swap to another kit, but at the point, you shouldn't be worrying about tagging and should focusing on keeping your squad alive.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if other players whirl/projective combo off the Lightning Field from Bulwark, does the damage done count for you as well?

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Thats why i have to equip a flamethrower on my medi scrapper if i want any chance of loot.

Hammer 2 + 4 + 5Chemical Field (toolbelt from purge gyro)Acid Bomb (Elixir Gun 4 - also great to use as a blast finisher inside your poison field for AoE weakness)Fumigate (Elixir Gun 3)

Those seem to do the trick very nicely, and all but Chemical Field work well while pushing. Only a problem when you're under heavy pressure and can't afford to swap to another kit, but at the point, you shouldn't be worrying about tagging and should focusing on keeping your squad alive.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if other players whirl/projective combo off the Lightning Field from Bulwark, does the damage done count for you as well?

Problem is i dont play Hammer.Pistol/Shield is my choice.

And like i said above, FT only if the enemy zerg is faceroll anyway.

Sure, you get lootbacks from tagging people but the difference between a dmg dealer and support is day and night.

Answer to your question: Nope.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Problem is i dont play Hammer.Pistol/Shield is my choice.

And like i said above, FT only if the enemy zerg is faceroll anyway.

Sure, you get lootbacks from tagging people but the difference between a dmg dealer and support is day and night.

Answer to your question: Nope.

Can't blame other people if you're using an inferior weapon choice.