FB Healer Question

@Bleyd.9470 said:

@VDAC.2137 said:Do you all use a spec close to the FB Healer on SnowCrows? Or might it be better for fractals to swap in some Minstrel or Magi instead of all Harrier since we get a concentration boost from potions?

Harrier is your new friend. Learn to love it.

Good to know! I need to do more PoF maps for the recipes and accessories so that I can gear up the new stats more efficiently!

I dumped my druid a long time ago. I got tired of seeing groups looking for QB/HB for CM/T4s. So I rolled a FB, geared it out in full Harriers and practiced for about an hour on a golem to get used to combos/etc. Joined T4s with M/S & Staff. Its one of my favorite classes now to play. I like it as much, if not more than my Mirage.

The only thing I can say, is Harrier is squishy--even with all your support skills. It will take a few days of playing (ie dying) to master your playstyle...afterwhich, yes--u can heal the entire group, even in CM.

Funny thing is (here in NA)...there are so many support FB....groups are now looking for DPS lmao.

@VDAC.2137 said:Do you all use a spec close to the FB Healer on SnowCrows? Or might it be better for fractals to swap in some Minstrel or Magi instead of all Harrier since we get a concentration boost from potions?

Harrier is sufficient and offers better boon time, up to 95% (with fractal buff, excluding concentration utility). Minstrel will be 2nd best option imo. Offer lesser boon duration, tradeoff for survivability. Boon duration is important and what gives the class identity :smile:, without boons there's no difference with an odinary class tossing heals.

Personally, prefer harrier over minstrel. Can be used in raid etc but same can be said for minstrel if its accepted.

Edit :

@VDAC.2137 said:Good to know! I need to do more PoF maps for the recipes and accessories so that I can gear up the new stats more efficiently!

Alternatively, you can purchase Mordant Inscription and Insignia of the Harrier from TP (unlike Vipers they're not acount bound) to alter your asc equipment's stats to harrier.

Accessories from Desolation & Vabbi hearts. Only Sandswept Island(PoF) accessories offers harrier among all the LS aside raid/fractal.

I actually prefer FB over Druids in Fractals. Wife and I both have druids and it feels more painful to heal as Druid. FB I swear it can hard carry even bad groups. I am full harriers with M/S and Axe/Shield... although i can see the appeal of the staff , I like the little extra DPS axe provides along side Fury upkeep.

• 1 month later...