Did any of you got any Super Rare loot from the World Boss Rush ?

Not sure how many bosses I did, but I played them for hours and got jack. It kind of sucks that the event was a waste of time for nearly all of us. Even the gold per hour was terrible because the boxes were really only worth a few silver a piece, and took 15 minutes to earn.

Should've just stayed in the Silverwastes. I would've been better off.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they shouldn’t have included an extra chest at all but instead a limited-time achievement or ability to travel directly to the world bosses (like the portal)? I was surprised that things like low level mats were included in the chests, but I was not expecting anything super rare and so was happy with one skin I didn’t already have and having some fun with guildies and making progress on the first collection for Nevermore. Point being, I think those most unhappy with the event are those that participated well beyond any level that was fun for them in the hopes of getting one of these ultra rare RNGs. If that is all you’re participating for, of course you’ll end up disappointed. The only activities I do primarily for rewards are where the baseline is sufficient motivation for me (for instance I don’t enjoy every fractal but if it’s a daily I’ll do it) and any additional RNG a pleasant surprise.

All I really wanted out of Boss Week was a Jormag's Claw Fragment. I think it is irresponsibly bad game design to have a collection start item be based on ludicrous RNG. Everything else in that collection is already time consuming and/or expensive to obtain, why make the kick-off item something that so few players will ever see?