when nerf to the warrior?

Archer.4362

when nerf to the warrior? You know it's your baby since he started gw2.

watching today's changes.

RevenantUnrelenting Assault: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW. Fixed a bug that caused this skill to trigger the confusion condition multiple times in a single cast.Roiling Mists: Decreased bonus critical-hit chance from 100% to 50% in PvP.Incensed Response: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP.Sword: Lowered damage for the full sword attack chain sequence by about 10% in PvP.Shared Empowerment: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP.WarriorDecapitate: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to activate the Warrior's Sprint trait.Arc Divider: Reduced damage in PvP and WvW by 25%. Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to trigger Sundering Burst more than once per target.

The one that is decompensated is the warrior not the revenant. 5 changes to the revenant vs 2 the warrior. It is imcompressible.

but hey, as usual you will not read it, you will not answer anything.

Ill try to read it but its kind of hard to understand.

When nerf to warrior?Are you asking when they are going to nerf warrior?They Just did.

So I am guessing you play Rev.What did they nerf on Rev?-Might Generation-Bonus Critical hit Chance10% percent dmg nerf on sword chain

A bug was fixed on warrior-25% to arc divider.

Seems ok to me.The over performing classes Engi, Warrior and Rev got tuned.It happens.

It's incomprehensible (no M)and the word 'decompensated' is only used in medicine.

I love when people who haven't played for 6+ years comment on balance... "Warrior has always been your baby" they say. They're wrong.

They say that about mesmer, too. They're wrong.

Every class has had a golden age, every class has had times at the bottom of the barrel.

@"Mbelch.9028" said:I love when people who haven't played for 6+ years comment on balance... "Warrior has always been your baby" they say. They're wrong.

They say that about mesmer, too. They're wrong.

Every class has had a golden age, every class has had times at the bottom of the barrel.

mumblesmeshasntdroppedbelowbtiersince2012BUTYKNOW, this was to be expected anyway~ At least the balance team is going after what looks like direct causes of pvp ire. Let's hope that continues.

@"Archer.4362" " said:imcompressible.

Wheezing laughter

@Euthymias.7984 said:

@praqtos.9035 said:Holo got yet another buff second patch in the row. Tuned down you say ?

its just returning PLB back to what it was when it was introduced. not that much of a buff.I'm guessing they wanted it to be more competitive to the Elixir X elite since its lost value by comparison, even with Power Wrench.All elites need CD increases, not cd reduction to support spamfiesta. If anything it should get way higher cooldown than it is, not less. Alternatively every other elites should get on the same spam level field, FGS, epidemic,thief guild etcetcetc. Give every elite 60s cd !Some anet dev loves holo too much,thus, holo gets buffed when its need nerfs, I have very strange feeling about it.

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:Ill try to read it but its kind of hard to understand.

When nerf to warrior?Are you asking when they are going to nerf warrior?They Just did.

So I am guessing you play Rev.What did they nerf on Rev?-Might Generation-Bonus Critical hit Chance10% percent dmg nerf on sword chain

Seems ok to me.The over performing classes Engi, Warrior and Rev got tuned.It happens.

It's incomprehensible (no M)and the word 'decompensated' is only used in medicine.

I am pretty certain when people refer to over warrior over performing they mean SB not berserker.

Also, holo, FB and souls beast were not touched (plus SB). Outside of pushing rev out of meta, not much has changed.

@otto.5684 said:Also, holo, FB and souls beast were not touched (plus SB). Outside of pushing rev out of meta, not much has changed.According to Anet holo is underperforming and was buffed 2 patches in a row :joy: :joy: :joy:I'm tempted to make thread and ask to reduce all elites cd to spammable/absurd powercreep level as PLB/rampage with 60s cooldown. Spamfiesta thats what anet want ? Then make everyone equal at least

Holo? Overperfoming? What r you talking about Wallace? When?Its highly skilled spec, needs lots of practice to put even one CC, damage is veery low while outside PF, and during PF you can be kited like a little child, hitting anything is barely possible, hitboxes of those skills are some kind of a joke, idk how youre supposted to play with something like this.Also animations, so easy to be dodged, and you cannot cancel them so you end up being in the middle of animation vulnearable to any damage. Not even talking about sustain and healing which clearly doesnt exist.Cool story bob.

@Widmo.3186 said:Holo? Overperfoming? What r you talking about Wallace? When?Its highly skilled spec, needs lots of practice to put even one CC, damage is veery low while outside PF, and during PF you can be kited like a little child, hitting anything is barely possible, hitboxes of those skills are some kind of a joke, idk how youre supposted to play with something like this.Also animations, so easy to be dodged, and you cannot cancel them so you end up being in the middle of animation vulnearable to any damage. Not even talking about sustain and healing which clearly doesnt exist.Cool story bob.I bow to this masterful trollpost <3

@otto.5684 said:

When nerf to warrior?
Are you asking when they are going to nerf warrior?They Just did.

I am pretty certain when people refer to over warrior over performing they mean SB not berserker.

Also, holo, FB and souls beast were not touched (plus SB). Outside of pushing rev out of meta, not much has changed.

Rev will most likely never be pushed out of meta because of the class fitting a role perfect in the only competitive gamemode. The high ganking/shadowstep with good damage potential is very essential in conquest.

@Snellibee.2761 said:

When nerf to warrior?

Rev will most likely never be pushed out of meta because of the class fitting a role perfect in the only competitive gamemode. The high ganking/shadowstep with good damage potential is very essential in conquest.

Just play core guard ... Oh wait. Nvm

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

When nerf to warrior?

Just play thief/mesmer...Oh wait.Nvm

@praqtos.9035 said:

When nerf to warrior?

Thief is still an essential asset in At's. Theres nothing that is able to decap and turn around a snowball as good as thief can

@Widmo.3186 said:Holo? Overperfoming? What r you talking about Wallace? When?Its highly skilled spec, needs lots of practice to put even one CC, damage is veery low while outside PF, and during PF you can be kited like a little child, hitting anything is barely possible, hitboxes of those skills are some kind of a joke, idk how youre supposted to play with something like this.Also animations, so easy to be dodged, and you cannot cancel them so you end up being in the middle of animation vulnearable to any damage. Not even talking about sustain and healing which clearly doesnt exist.Cool story bob.

The guy prob never played a Holo.

I feel like most people who complain likely died to it via face tanking and not dodging anything. Then they want it nerfed to have an easier time. one they learned to play and realized it wasn't so bad. But that day isn't today.

@Snellibee.2761 said:

When nerf to warrior?

Thief is still an essential asset in At's. Theres nothing that is able to decap and turn around a snowball as good as thief canHave you seen latest mAT teamcomps? Probably not

@TorQ.7041 said:

@Widmo.3186 said:Holo? Overperfoming? What r you talking about Wallace? When?Its highly skilled spec, needs lots of practice to put even
one
CC, damage is veery low while outside PF, and during PF you can be kited like a little child, hitting anything is barely possible, hitboxes of those skills are some kind of a joke, idk how youre supposted to play with something like this.Also animations, so easy to be dodged, and you cannot cancel them so you end up being in the middle of animation vulnearable to any damage. Not even talking about sustain and healing which clearly doesnt exist.Cool story bob.

The guy prob never played a Holo.

I feel like most people who complain likely died to it via face tanking and not dodging anything. Then they want it nerfed to have an easier time. one they learned to play and realized it wasn't so bad. But that day isn't today.

This guy played on plat/leg div till he switched to WvW because of boredom. Ive played every class in this game and mained half of them (ofc one by one, not all of them at once). So now, let me ask you, you surely played Holo, but have you ever played Weaver? Im asking, because i always like to compare those two classes. Its just funny how during 1v1 situation where good ele and good engi meets, engi just eats Weaver in almost every aspect. Damage, skill range, escape options, healing based on healing power amount, hardness of putting CCs, comboing them and ofc hitboxes.Also, how much do you need to know about the class to play it on low but decent level To play Weaver you need to know what youre doing and combo your skills, count their CDs etc. Otherwise yes, you might be able to sustain, but no way you gonna kill anybody. And Holo, i still remember my first day playing it, i didnt even read skills descriptions and it still worked, maybe not vs best opponents, but average player stood no chances. I dont think beginner Weaver would be able to play on the same efficient level.

And dont get me wrong, im exaggerating Holo state on purpose. I dont think that it needs nerfs asap. Its just bit too op, there used to be builds where you could basically smash your keyboard and mirag...miracle* happened, but its not one of them. However as I said, still small nerf should be done.