[SPOILER?] [.gif] Exordium draw/stow effects, footfalls and Gravedigger animation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SPOILER?] [.gif] Exordium draw/stow effects, footfalls and Gravedigger animation

SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 14, 2019 in Necromancer

Exordium draw/stow effects, footfalls and Gravedigger animation

I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do, but... As soon as I equipped it it almost instantly became my favorite Legendary. The colours are gorgeous, the footfalls are tasteful, the aura and arm effects are beautiful. I love everything about it. Especially the cute little tassel on the hilt!

Also, there's an animation for Nightfall as well but, it's so quick you can barely see it. And the fingers from Grasping Darkness shine a bit too.

[Smut] [HUNT] [IH] | Necromancer, Engineer, Revenant | Anvil Rock | Diamond Legend
Some people follow a path they can't see ... ♫

Comments

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

I do like that more than Twilight...

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

still too shiney but the animations are awesome.

Te lazla otstra.

• BadSanta.6527BadSanta.6527 Member ✭✭✭

wow scytch animation that amazing , i hate the desigen but the effect is amazing i wish the made scytch animation at gravedigeer in gen 1 legendary as well

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2019

Does it change e grasping darkness into blue colour?

Edit: found a German video. Exordium on all gs users:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.