[PVP] "Rune of Resistance" not working properly with warrior "Headbutt", intended ?

Hey, i was working on a Berseker build for my warrior, and i noticed that the auto resistance is not working properly with "Headbutt", more infos below.

Rune of Resistance (6): -10% Incoming condition duration; gain resistance for 4 seconds after activating an elite skill. (cooldown: 20sec)Headbutt: Stun your target, and stun yourself. (Stun: 3sec, Self-stun: 1sec) (cooldown: 25sec)

After some tests, this is what happen:If i Headbutt onto nothing, rune is working.If i Headbutt on a target with Stability beforehand, rune is working.If i Headbutt on a target without Stability beforehand, rune is not working.

So it appears that the self-stun is preventing Resistance from applying, i don't know if this is intended or am i missing something ?

@"hOpe.6180" said:So it appears that the self-stun is preventing Resistance from applying, i don't know if this is intended or am i missing something ?

That is probably correct.

There is a similarish "issue" that can happen(might have been fixed) when using the Item Booster and gathering. One of the effects of the booster is to give you Swiftness after gathering but that Swiftness seems to be given via your character using a hidden skill and that can end up interrupting the gathering attempt.

In both cases the hidden skill use should probably be made into something similar to a instant cast skill which can be casted while stunned and won't interrupt anything.

There's a similar issue with runes of the centaur. The (6) swiftness won't be applied if you dodge immediately after the healing skill goes off (likely interrupting a quick hidden skill the character seems to be casting).I too think this should be fixed, but at least this behaviour seems to be consistent, so it could be intended.