Looking for comment on my upcoming pc setup

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-9700K - 8-Core 3.60GHz, 4.90GHz Turbo - 12MB CacheMEMORY:16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3000mhz Dual Channel MemoryMOTHERBOARD:MSI Z390-A PRO: ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, SATA3, 2x M.2VIDEO:GeForce® GTX 1660 6GB - DX12®POWERSUPPLY:Corsair RM750x 750W 80+ Gold Modular Gaming Power SupplyM2SSD:256GB (1x256GB) Intel 760p M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD - 3210MB/s Read &1315MB/s WriteHDD:1TB Seagate BarraCuda SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200RPM Hard DriveFAN:Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240L RGB Liquid Cooling System w/240mm RadiatorCAS:Corsair Carbide 275R TG Black Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ TemperedGlass Side Panel

I didnt mention every part like type of all fans and so on. CPU will be overclocked by 20% . I have my own monitor and it is mainly for editing photos and videos, but i will need some advice for gaming monitor becuase I dont really know much about them. I tried set this pc for budget 1500€ and I want this Pc dont have problem with WvW blob fights and pvp also I edit photo and videos for my entertainment and with my dad because he is scuba diver and work with one man who produce a lot of stuff and bla bla bla. I also tried doing some gameplays but my current pc is 7-8 years old so I hope I will not have problem with it once i bought new one. To mention at the end... This was build on Cyberpower PC UK site.

This setup is more than enough to run Guild Wars 2 on the highest settings, though I wouldn't recommend doing that. It's fine for open world and PvP because there's not as many players on screen, but HoT meta events, world bosses, WvW zerg groups or anything that involves a lot of players will slow the game down. On my setup I turn down most of the pointless stuff like motion blur, shadows, reflections etc. so I can have the highest possible frame rate and never experience any frame rate drops when you do PvE content that involves a lot of players on screen.