Rampage overtuned

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@"praqtos.9035" said:

I get what you're saying, but these are some hefty exaggerations.Where is ax7oRkQany exaggeraion made by me ? I am exaggerated about damage? About damage reducton/health gain? Ridiculously low cooldown ? ? ?If spellbreaker kit isnt enough for you to kill people , git gud, play another class ?

Damage, counterplay, and Spellbreaker's effectiveness otherwise.

I'm not the biggest fan of the other classes personally. The solution should never be "just play something else." Just ask Thief and Ele mains, it doesn't really solve anything.Counter play to spellbreaker with a rampage?Step 1 get exhasted by spellbreaker normal cooldowns. (Or accidently facetank bullcharge and die to BC->arcingslice>GS3.Step 2 die to rampage without cooldowns ,alternatively exhaust all of your left cooldowns.Step 3 if you survived step 2, get bullcharged and die for sure,alternatively massively outplay spellbreaker.If you are that bad at spb and in dire need to be carried by rampage, get better at it?Why you think monthly AT winner complain about this skill,may be he is bad and need to git gud himself ?
1yH75c7.jpg
72s cd ... for that... on demolisher amulet is fine...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@praqtos.9035 said:Counter play to spellbreaker with a rampage?Step 1 get exhasted by spellbreaker normal cooldowns. (Or accidently facetank bullcharge and die to BC->arcingslice>GS3.Step 2 die to rampage without cooldowns ,alternatively exhaust all of your left cooldowns.Step 3 if you survived step 2, get bullcharged and die for sure,alternatively massively outplay spellbreaker.

OR! Or everything I mentioned throughout the past several posts. Blocks, stability, blinds, weakness, slow, chill, boon corruption, kiting, and just dodge teehee

If you are that bad at spb and in dire need to be carried by rampage, get better at it?Why you think monthly AT winner complain about this skill,may be he is bad and need to git gud himself ?

I think this is a more psychological question moreso than a technical one, and to that extent; I don't know or particularly care how the monthly AT winner sees it. I guess there's supposed to be this expectation that their success is supposed to make my opinion less valid? Isn't that a logical fallacy?

Anyway, all I can really offer there is that there's probably a personal bias that exists with that monthly AT winner and their own class, just like I have mine, and you likely have yours. I tend to think rampage is holding Spellbreaker up, and that it's a pretty weak class in general. Same person we're talking about thinks the same thing about rampage, only their class(Soulbeast) is the weak one. At the end of it all, they're still the monthly AT winner; with Soulbeast. B-Tier btw

@praqtos.9035 said:Counter play to spellbreaker with a rampage?Step 1 get exhasted by spellbreaker normal cooldowns. (Or accidently facetank bullcharge and die to BC->arcingslice>GS3.Step 2 die to rampage without cooldowns ,alternatively exhaust all of your left cooldowns.Step 3 if you survived step 2, get bullcharged and die for sure,alternatively massively outplay spellbreaker.

OR! Or everything I mentioned throughout the past several posts. Blocks, stability, blinds, weakness, slow, chill, boon corruption, kiting,
and just dodge teehee
Good, good ! Lets bring scourge and mirage to their prime strenght level and spit in everyone with words : Just cleanse, just dodge,just block.

If you are that bad at spb and in dire need to be carried by rampage, get better at it?Why you think monthly AT winner complain about this skill,may be he is bad and need to git gud himself ?

I think this is a more psychological question moreso than a technical one, and to that extent; I don't know or particularly care how the monthly AT winner sees it. I guess there's supposed to be this expectation that their success is supposed to make my opinion less valid? Isn't that a logical fallacy?What? Here responded very good players and even they are think rampage is dumb,its not just only bias of one person.Anyway, all I can really offer there is that there's probably a personal bias that exists with that monthly AT winner and their own class, just like I have mine, and you likely have yours. I tend to think rampage is holding Spellbreaker up, and that it's a pretty weak class in general. Same person we're talking about thinks the same thing about rampage, only their class(Soulbeast) is the weak one. At the end of it all, they're still the monthly AT winner; with Soulbeast.
B-Tier btw
Its competitive AT tier list. Have you seen rangers at the last mAT? I didnt for example. May be you did ?

OR! Or everything I mentioned throughout the past several posts. Blocks, stability, blinds, weakness, slow, chill, boon corruption, kiting,
and just dodge teehee
those above skills are already used in the above mentioned steps tho?? also that dmg from rampage on pic is kitten. 20k in 2 shots are u kidding me? dont call that balanced