So when we gonna change the mounts?

reddie.5861

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"Creaitov.6328" said:
  • Regular builds have an easier time dismounting players and starting combat. <- this is the important one

And the dismount skill/trap will solve this problem without needing to nerf hp, or anything else.

Depends on the implementation, but I don't think it will really solve the problem. Even the devs themselves said that using consumables in combat is not the best experience, and I agree. Its already hard to disable static enemy siege during an attack, imagine using a trick to dismount a fast-moving person. I guess it would at least give people that haven't unlocked the mount yet (to use the dismount skill) a chance. And thats not even talking about the supply cost, which I think should be 0 unless the trick/trap creates a no-mount zone with a set duration instead of being a single target dismount (or maybe have both? trick = free single target dismount, trap = no-mount zone for 10 supply).

I still think a better, less complicated solution would be to nerf the warclaw, be it by reducing its hp, its mobility/evades or by removing its CC immunity (the biggest issue in my opinion). Remember, K.I.S.S. lol.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Creaitov.6328" said:

Depends on the implementation, but I don't think it will really solve the problem. Even the devs themselves said that using consumables in combat is not the best experience, and I agree. Its already hard to disable static enemy siege during an attack, imagine using a trick to dismount a fast-moving person. I guess it would at least give people that haven't unlocked the mount yet (to use the dismount skill) a chance. And thats not even talking about the supply cost, which I think should be 0 unless the trick/trap creates a no-mount zone with a set duration instead of being a single target dismount (or maybe have both? trick = free single target dismount, trap = no-mount zone for 10 supply).

Maybe the trap won't be super effective, but the skill is more than likely going to be free. Or at least a small supply cost. This WILL resolve most issues unless implemented very poorly (which at this point I doubt)

I still think a better, less complicated solution would be to nerf the warclaw, be it by reducing its hp, its mobility/evades or by removing its CC immunity (the biggest issue in my opinion). Remember, K.I.S.S. lol.

I think 11k hp is not the prolem, nor the dodges or the mobility (the mobility is a main point of the mount after all). If you want to reduce the mobility of your enemies, take objectives, which is the point of one side having a speed advantage over another side. It's a benefit to those willing to take those objectives that the whole team gets in that area.

Also, ranger immob is a thing, by giving the mount a CC bar your allowing people to just camp outside objectives/spawns as a ranger to pew pew immob their way to victory. I like the immunity to CC as it stands (not that I have a thing against rangers, it just came to mind because longbow immob spam they do innately and the range they have). And even if we have a CC bar, everyone in this forum calling for nerfs are gonna cry because some classes have lots of CC and some have very little, or have to be in melee range to CC. It will never end unless we stand up and stop calling for nerfs. Like I am right now.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"Creaitov.6328" said:

Maybe the trap won't be super effective, but the skill is more than likely going to be free. Or at least a small supply cost. This WILL resolve most issues unless implemented very poorly (which at this point I doubt)

I still think a better, less complicated solution would be to nerf the warclaw, be it by reducing its hp, its mobility/evades or by removing its CC immunity (the biggest issue in my opinion). Remember,
lol.

I think 11k hp is not the prolem, nor the dodges or the mobility (the mobility is a main point of the mount after all). If you want to reduce the mobility of your enemies, take objectives, which is the point of one side having a speed advantage over another side. It's a benefit to those willing to take those objectives that the whole team gets in that area.

Also, ranger immob is a thing, by giving the mount a CC bar your allowing people to just camp outside objectives/spawns as a ranger to pew pew immob their way to victory. I like the immunity to CC as it stands (not that I have a thing against rangers, it just came to mind because longbow immob spam they do innately and the range they have). And even if we have a CC bar, everyone in this forum calling for nerfs are gonna cry because some classes have lots of CC and some have very little, or have to be in melee range to CC. It will never end unless we stand up and stop calling for nerfs. Like I am right now.

Except immob deals damage over time to the breakbar rather than in a single hit (kinda like condis). So its not the end of the world if you get immob, assuming you even get hit by it in the first place with the 3 evades and enough mobility to get out of range safely. Also ranger is one of the few classes that can already dismount you in the blink of an eye if you're not paying attention so its not a very good example for your case.

I also find it funny how there have been no nerfs at all to the warclaw's defense and mobility yet you're saying that it will never end. I think you're overreacting a little bit lol.

Maybe you should look at the proposed nerfs like this: the mount will always be useful unless the mobility gets nerfed to swiftness speed, mount HP gets removed so you use your own HP while mounted and the mount becomes vulnerable to CC directly with no breakbar. Any other scenario and the mount is still objectively better than being on foot. And lets be honest, anet won't nerf the warclaw so harshly anyways so there is no need to worry about it.

I get that you like the warclaw, but its just broken. Stop protecting it so much, it will be fine after the nerfs (if they happen).

• Release Warclaw in WvW so ppl stop crying because of teefs constantly ganking them
  • Teefs needs to burn half of their CDs to catch somebody and dismount him, yet they still manage to kill that person
  • Nerf DD Steal by >half< of its range making this spec almost completly useless in roaming terms. Add unblockable in advance, now its properly balanced.
  • Great, community is pleased. What now, shall we add another PvE content to WvW or rather destroy next annoying class that is able to somehow dismount ppl, how about revenant this time?

qh73oWc.jpg

@Karnasis.6892 said:

I get that you like the warclaw, but its just broken. Stop protecting it so much, it will be fine after the nerfs (if they happen).

But it's not broken, adding a dismount skill is the only change that needs to be done. After that it'll be fine. Stop calling for nerfs.

but why dismount is gonnafix it?i need be on my mount to dismount some1?

using 1 hit is far better then using shitty mount skill to dismount some1.

for example i just wanna 111 with my ranger and moment he pops off (knocked down) ill put on my 1 hit sic em etc balabal and i press 2 and get done with it.i dont wanna mount up > dismount > unmount > use skills > press 2

to much for me to do so.

nah on serious note when some1 wants to go tru a blob he can do it on his mount to get to commander on other side.so in order to stop this person u need mount up to stop some1 going tru your blob ?

nope doesnt work.lower HP is way to go. u wanna run fast u can have it vs high risk.now its high speed vs barely any risk.

@reddie.5861 said:

but why dismount is gonnafix it?i need be on my mount to dismount some1?

If you are on your mount to start with, unless you hate the mount so much you aren't using it, this solves the problem. If you are done taking a camp, why not mount up? For faster movement speed and in preperation for dismounting someone else.

using 1 hit is far better then using kitten mount skill to dismount some1.

Nope

for example i just wanna 111 with my ranger and moment he pops off (knocked down) ill put on my 1 hit sic em etc balabal and i press 2 and get done with it.i dont wanna mount up > dismount > unmount > use skills > press 2to much for me to do so.

Ah, so laziness is why people hate this mount. Instead of actually playing the game and adapting you want nothing to change ever and want easy kills, gotcha.

nah on serious note when some1 wants to go tru a blob he can do it on his mount to get to commander on other side.so in order to stop this person u need mount up to stop some1 going tru your blob ?

Or you wait till they dismount.... obviously lol

nope doesnt work.lower HP is way to go. u wanna run fast u can have it vs high risk.now its high speed vs barely any risk.

Adapt, or leave, I don't care which.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

Laziness is pretty much the primary reason the warclaw exists, just sayin'.

Except I didn't call for the warclaw to exist. I was fine with how WvW was before. But now that the Warclaw is here, I've adapted to the new style of game play. The folks that haven't are upset they lost their easy kills... hence Lazy.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

Keep in mind that that's how mounts are designed in GW2 unlike other games, so I see why they added more functionality to them in WvW. But different people are upset about different aspects of the mount. Some hate the speed, some hate the dodges, some hate the immunity of CC and a small subsection of people hate all of it. A good portion of all of these problems will be dealt with with the dismount skill coming in the future. And before anyone says we can dodge it and it'll be a waste of time, you don't know how it will be implemented yet. We have ZERO information on how it works, so maybe we can't dodge it.

So, even if you don't know how it will work, (you don't know even if it will work), you are sure it will solve all the problems generated by the WarCat?No wonder your answer to the complain of the numerous hot fixes and changes was:

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"Creaitov.6328" said:

"the mount isn't poorly implemented" lol

Immediately breaks the game mode on release, requiring multiple hotfixes, and needs so many changes and bugfixes the devs have created a sticky for them.

Which means it's no longer poorly implemented.... so....

You still don't get it. The numerous hot fixes and changes were generated by the complains from the players. And NOW: The complains continues, that means the WarCat is still not correctly implemented.

Is funny to see how often you encounter the attitude of "I have no idea of what you are talking about, but my opinion is ... ". This is funny. But after that the ignorant tries to tell the others that his opinion is correct and all the others are wrong. This is not funny anymore, is painful.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

Except I didn't call for the warclaw to exist. I was fine with how WvW was before. But now that the Warclaw is here, I've adapted to the new style of game play. The folks that haven't are upset they lost their easy kills... hence Lazy.

Imagine calling yourself an easy kill.

@Duckota.4769 said:

Imagine calling yourself an easy kill.

I've been one shot by things, and I've also put up a good fight. The Warclaw hasn't changed anything, except the bad players that used to prey on lower skilled players, or newer players, are upset that they can't get an easy kill. Hence, lazy.

So, even if you don't know how it will work, (you don't know even if it will work), you are sure it will solve all the problems generated by the WarCat?

Yes, because people are upset that it has 3 dodges and 11k hp, but if you dismount someone guess what goes away. 11k Hp and 3 dodges. That's the crux of the problem. Some of us LIKE the extra mobility/dodges/speed, if only because it makes a huge map feel much smaller since we go a lot faster. Also some classes DON'T have a reliable way to move faster than other classes, it evens the playing field for all. I'm not even asking for a free pass, I'm just happy with the current state of it, but the people that seem to be awful at accepting changes to their beloved game mode have a problem with it. I haven't had a problem, I know lots of other people haven't had a problem with it, but the vocal minority on this forum (yourself included) can't seem to adapt. So I say to you, adapt to the current version (or version with the dismount skill down the line), or leave. I don't really care which.

You still don't get it. The numerous hot fixes and changes were generated by the complains from the players. And NOW: The complains continues, that means the WarCat is still not correctly implemented.

No, it will be properly implemented when the dismount skill is complete. That's it, no other changes needed, unless they somehow mess up that skill. The complaints now are from people who "can't get a fight" since you know, they refuse to change their builds to accommodate the change in meta. They could easily burst a warclaw down if they wanted to (there are builds out there for it) that can also deal good damage to another player. But instead they are stuck in their ways. Or they refuse to experiment with their own theory crafting, or hell, trying a different class out. That's adapting.

Is funny to see how often you encounter the attitude of "I have no idea of what you are talking about, but my opinion is ... ". This is funny. But after that the ignorant tries to tell the others that his opinion is correct and all the others are wrong. This is not funny anymore, is painful.

I know what you are talking about, I just don't agree. But hey, kettle, meet black. Since you know, you've only told me I'm wrong the entire time. So who's the ignorant one now?

@Karnasis.6892 said:Yes, because people are upset that it has 3 dodges and 11k hp, but if you dismount someone guess what goes away. 11k Hp and 3 dodges. That's the crux of the problem. Some of us LIKE the extra mobility/dodges/speed, if only because it makes a huge map feel much smaller since we go a lot faster. Also some classes DON'T have a reliable way to move faster than other classes, it evens the playing field for all. I'm not even asking for a free pass, I'm just happy with the current state of it, but the people that seem to be awful at accepting changes to their beloved game mode have a problem with it. I haven't had a problem, I know lots of other people haven't had a problem with it, but the vocal minority on this forum (yourself included) can't seem to adapt. So I say to you, adapt to the current version (or version with the dismount skill down the line), or leave. I don't really care which.

how it evens the play field?im a ganker how did this help me?im a roamer how did this help me?im a blobber yes ty this did help me.

you on the other hand in part of ur post are most likely a dueler.. not a roamer neither a ganker.i dont really enjoy duels if i wanted these ill go duel spot, i prefer roaming and yes i will kill most things on my path couldnt careless if its a new player or old or newbie or a pro. I die also here and there no1 cares neither i care for a blobber not being able to get back to his blob.

i didnt need extra mobility i had it already it was my choice to be faster then others and get rejected by any commander cus ill never be in Meta..like i said a 100 times i cant see any good things warclaw did to WvW i can only see the bad things.the speed and mobility added by warclaw did nothing good to WvW i mean let say im on thief and happy necro thinks he can roam now or gank.i still got my mobility over him when he dismount i still get to choose when to attack and leave again i still got upper hand in the fight over all these classes that pretend they can roam or gank or duel now.so even for these people it changed nothing beside fact that they can run faster from A to B but it was never needed to be faster WvW maps are already rather small..

so again no1 can give me a valid reason why Warclaw is such a good add to WvW.

@"reddie.5861" said:

how it evens the play field?

Everyone has the ability to use it and all classes get increased mobility

im a ganker how did this help me?

If you happen to be killed you can run back faster, especially if your teammates are still busy with someone

im a roamer how did this help me?

Allows you to move faster to takes camps or other objectives, or to respond to an enemy attacking an objective. Or get back to the fight faster

im a blobber yes ty this did help me.

It did, to get back to defense/offense back

you on the other hand in part of ur post are most likely a dueler.. not a roamer neither a ganker.

Nope, I don't think duelers needed/wanted the mount. I am a roamer, I solo roamed for a long time (if you had cared to read past posts of mine, and I mean actually read them, you'd know this). I have roamed after the warclaw and had 0 problems with the warclaw. It's the other roamers who can't adapt who are having "problems" with the mount....

i dont really enjoy duels if i wanted these ill go duel spot, i prefer roaming and yes i will kill most things on my path couldnt careless if its a new player or old or newbie or a pro. I die also here and there no1 cares neither i care for a blobber not being able to get back to his blob.

Right, so if you have no issues attacking/killing anyone in your path, you should have NO PROBLEMS killing anyone on the mount. And if you are having issues, maybe it's your build, or your own player skill that's the problem.

i didnt need extra mobility i had it already it was my choice to be faster then others and get rejected by any commander cus ill never be in Meta..

Good for you? But not all classes are as fast as a thief, the warclaw helps those classes/players more than you. You feel attacked by this mount adding speed to those players.

like i said a 100 times i cant see any good things warclaw did to WvW i can only see the bad things.

Then you are actively not seeing both sides of the conversation. Or from day 1 you you made up your mind without actually trying it and are actively trying to get it removed.

the speed and mobility added by warclaw did nothing good to WvW i mean let say im on thief and happy necro thinks he can roam now or gank.i still got my mobility over him when he dismount i still get to choose when to attack and leave again i still got upper hand in the fight over all these classes that pretend they can roam or gank or duel now.

Lol, all classes have been able to roam to varying degrees. The mount just balanced some of the playing field for the slower classes. However a good thief will be able to get out of most situations if they choose to, barring a mistake by said player.

so even for these people it changed nothing beside fact that they can run faster from A to B but it was never needed to be faster WvW maps are already rather small..

The mount LITERALLY changed things for all classes, otherwise it wouldn't have been added to the game. Because it didn't "improve" your play experience doesn't mean it didn't improve other players play experience. But I forgot, it's all about YOU.

I've given lots of valid reasons the mount was a good addition to WvW, as have others, but you won't accept anyone's answer unless they agree with you.

@reddie.5861 said:

@Karnasis.6892 said:Yes, because people are upset that it has 3 dodges and 11k hp, but if you dismount someone guess what goes away. 11k Hp and 3 dodges. That's the crux of the problem. Some of us LIKE the extra mobility/dodges/speed, if only because it makes a huge map feel much smaller since we go a lot faster. Also some classes DON'T have a reliable way to move faster than other classes, it evens the playing field for all. I'm not even asking for a free pass, I'm just happy with the current state of it, but the people that seem to be awful at accepting changes to their beloved game mode have a problem with it. I haven't had a problem, I know lots of other people haven't had a problem with it, but the vocal minority on this forum (yourself included) can't seem to adapt. So I say to you, adapt to the current version (or version with the dismount skill down the line), or leave. I don't really care which.

how it evens the play field?im a ganker how did this help me?im a roamer how did this help me?im a blobber yes ty this did help me.

you on the other hand in part of ur post are most likely a dueler.. not a roamer neither a ganker.i dont really enjoy duels if i wanted these ill go duel spot, i prefer roaming and yes i will kill most things on my path couldnt careless if its a new player or old or newbie or a pro. I die also here and there no1 cares neither i care for a blobber not being able to get back to his blob.

i didnt need extra mobility i had it already it was my choice to be faster then others and get rejected by any commander cus ill never be in Meta..like i said a 100 times i cant see any good things warclaw did to WvW i can only see the bad things.the speed and mobility added by warclaw did nothing good to WvW i mean let say im on thief and happy necro thinks he can roam now or gank.i still got my mobility over him when he dismount i still get to choose when to attack and leave again i still got upper hand in the fight over all these classes that pretend they can roam or gank or duel now.so even for these people it changed nothing beside fact that they can run faster from A to B but it was never needed to be faster WvW maps are already rather small..

It depends on your persective...

If you enjoyed open world pvp and everything that came with it, its bad. The poor implementation accidently removed several playstyles from WvW and obliterated several builds and classes in the process because the mount is extremely power creeped. It was more of the very thing we were asking for less of. Less power creep.

If you are only doing WvW for Gift of Battle or for WxP for some shiny loot and have no actual interest in open world pvp, its great and should stay the way it is and everyone else should adapt, stop whining and move on because killing people is not how the game mode was designed. (Actual responses)

@sephiroth.4217 said:

If you enjoyed open world pvp and everything that came with it, its bad. The poor implementation accidently removed several playstyles from WvW and obliterated several builds and classes in the process because the mount is extremely power creeped. It was more of the very thing we were asking for less of. Less power creep.

Except it hasn't, you perceive it to be that way, but a melee class is still effective. You can still attack and fight opponents just like before. The only difference is that you don't get to fight EVERYONE any more. The opponents get to pick and choose their fights, and shocker, you can too lol.

If you are only doing WvW for Gift of Battle or for WxP for some shiny loot and have no actual interest in open world pvp, its great and should stay the way it is and everyone else should adapt, stop whining and move on because killing people is not how the game mode was designed. (Actual responses)

It's pretty clear that the devs are aiming for a more zerg based play style, which has it's own challenges and tactics. The mount showcases this pretty well, given that it on it's own encourages folks to take objectives to get a speed boost over the enemy team. On top of that but the change to walls and siege damage is pushing this further along that path.

Roaming is not dead, but now you have to either rethink your build, or rethink the class of choice for roaming. Or just accept that you aren't going to fight every single person you run into anymore.

Current state of WvW post-mounts, that's some balance right there.

YJERfNr.jpg

Look at this action packed world PvP mode, this is how it SHOULD be played!1

Also thats my friend who doesnt have a mount yet there, trust me their new player experience is simply wonderful.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

Except it hasn't, you perceive it to be that way, but a melee class is still effective. You can still attack and fight opponents just like before. The only difference is that you don't get to fight EVERYONE any more. The opponents get to pick and choose their fights, and shocker, you can too lol.

It's pretty clear that the devs are aiming for a more zerg based play style, which has it's own challenges and tactics. The mount showcases this pretty well, given that it on it's own encourages folks to take objectives to get a speed boost over the enemy team. On top of that but the change to walls and siege damage is pushing this further along that path.

Roaming is not dead, but now you have to either rethink your build, or rethink the class of choice for roaming. Or just accept that you aren't going to fight every single person you run into anymore.

And thats why you come under the latter perspective.

Thankyou for enforcing or backing up my post.

@"Karnasis.6892" said:Get over it, adapt, move on.

Then good? They didn't adapt, so I guess it's fine they quit.

That is why I have been advocating adapting to the new dynamic because we did to gliding

Ah, so laziness is why people hate this mount. Instead of actually playing the game and adapting you want nothing to change ever and want easy kills, gotcha.

Adapt, or leave, I don't care which.

I haven't had a problem, I know lots of other people haven't had a problem with it, but the vocal minority on this forum (yourself included) can't seem to adapt. So I say to you, adapt to the current version (or version with the dismount skill down the line), or leave. I don't really care which.

That's adapting.

It's the other roamers who can't adapt who are having "problems" with the mount....

I've quoted your every comment where you used this word. Bro, you want from us some kind of Nobel Prize because you adapted ?

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

Personally I find the mount is immune to most of my attacks, my cast times are too slow to hit a moving mount and my class mechanic being overloads cant stay ontop of a moving mount but after reading your informative post I believe you have the answer or knowledge to back what you say with a video.

Thanks in advance.

Can't, but not all classes/builds should be good at dismounting, nor should all classes/builds be good at roaming, or zerg play. Some builds will excel over others at specific tasks. That is how games are usually balanced. It's basically how GW2 is "balanced" (especially in WvW, or we would see more build diversity in zerg play after all). I also don't play a roaming ele (becuase while it's good vs other players, I am bad at ele gameplay).

But it's not impossible for some classes to dismount a warclaw rider. Condi builds ruin a warclaw, and as others have pointed out in previous threads about this mount, it's not impossible. Also, if the person on a warclaw is out and out avoiding you, they might just not be worth your time. Unless you are one of those players that expect free kills. You want to kill someone in WvW now you should have to work for it a little.

I'm also confused as to why you would run tempest still over weaver, but then again I don't ele so maybe that's lost on me.

And for context, I've been playing roaming Mesmer builds since Pre-Hot until now. It's how I primarily play WvW. Condi specifically with a dabbling of power from time to time. No I'm not a superior mesmer player, but by far not the worst either. Average. And I can still take down a warclaw with really no issues.

Your way of "adepting" just forces builds out of wvw, because they became useless, meaning less build diversity.Honestly, you are one of the most egoistical players ive seen on the forums, thinking that you know it all without a care about other ppl.Just because your favourite build isnt affected by it much.

How can you not see that all those roamers quitting is a bad sign, especially for a gamemode that lives from its population?

Warclaws are way too strong and require big nerfs.

@"RedShark.9548" said:

Your way of "adepting" just forces builds out of wvw, because they became useless, meaning less build diversity.Honestly, you are one of the most egoistical players ive seen on the forums, thinking that you know it all without a care about other ppl.Just because your favourite build isnt affected by it much.

How can you not see that all those roamers quitting is a bad sign, especially for a gamemode that lives from its population?

But it hasn't forced builds out, it just forces you to rethink where you are fighting. A lot of my fights now happen when I'm taking objectives, instead open field. That is why folks need to change the way they think about fights.

If my build was needing a change I would change it, it's not hard.

Because roaming helps the game mode, but losing a couple roamers isn't really an issue.

Warclaw doesn't need big nerfs, just people to get over it.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:

But it hasn't forced builds out, it just forces you to rethink where you are fighting. A lot of my fights now happen when I'm taking objectives, instead open field. That is why folks need to change the way they think about fights.

If my build was needing a change I would change it, it's not hard.

Because roaming helps the game mode, but losing a couple roamers isn't really an issue.

Warclaw doesn't need big nerfs, just people to get over it.

Warclaw makes ppl rethink if they even want to try to solo/small group an objective, because defender in bigger groups are waaay more likely to show up due to warclaw mobility.

In a previous post you said that some builds (that previously worked) arent good vs warclaw and that those ppl should change builds (to condi for example)So yes, thats basically saying that builds are forced out of the mode, because they cant do what they were doing before.

Going from power to condi for example is a really big change for a build, that many ppl dont want to do, because its a completely different playstyle or not viable at all for their class.

Losing ANY sort of player is an issue for the gamemode, just in case you still havent realized that wvw is less and less populated overall.

@"RedShark.9548" said:

Warclaw makes ppl rethink if they even want to try to solo/small group an objective, because defender in bigger groups are waaay more likely to show up due to warclaw mobility.

So I see it now as "They are likely to show up, so lets not try and blame the warclaw". Instead of trying, failing, trying again. Gotcha. Also with seige damage changes hitting objectives is easier now lol.

In a previous post you said that some builds (that previously worked) arent good vs warclaw and that those ppl should change builds (to condi for example)So yes, thats basically saying that builds are forced out of the mode, because they cant do what they were doing before.

Except that those people can still run the builds that aren't good against warclaw and they might not be able to dismount you, but it's not like (most of the time) that player can't do anything to you unless THEY dismount.

Going from power to condi for example is a really big change for a build, that many ppl dont want to do, because its a completely different playstyle or not viable at all for their class.

Then they don't have to, they can continue playing the game mode like before. Only difference is they may get less fights, or more fights

Losing ANY sort of player is an issue for the gamemode, just in case you still havent realized that wvw is less and less populated overall.

Haven't noticed any changes honestly, except during relinks or when a guild transfers. Players come and go, that's the nature of MMO's.

@Karnasis.6892 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:

So I see it now as "They are likely to show up, so lets not try and blame the warclaw". Instead of trying, failing, trying again. Gotcha. Also with seige damage changes hitting objectives is easier now lol.

Except that those people can still run the builds that aren't good against warclaw and they might not be able to dismount you, but it's not like (most of the time) that player can't do anything to you unless THEY dismount.

Wow, great, then there will be less fair fights and more unfavourable fights, because many ppl do not like to fight fair fights and just fight when they smell an easy kill, them ALWAYS choosing when to fight is most certainly bad af.

Whatever, you have your opinion and i have mine, we wont change each others opinion anyways, i think warclaw is bad as it is now. Period.

Have a good day.