Quatermasters volatile magic traders

I'm not figuring what they want, I tried everything doing events a whole afternoon in the associated camp, defeating kralk so doing the meta event... How am I supposed to help them to unlock their contents? It's unclear and frustating, we don't even have quests or a progression bar! It could have been a popularity/charism bar just like in thunderhead peak pact quest in the north-west! Here I don't even know what to do, does anyone knows what to do pretty please? Also where can I buy the map teleportation scroll?

@hugo.4705 said:I'm not figuring what they want, I tried everything doing events a whole afternoon in the associated camp, defeating kralk so doing the meta event... How am I supposed to help them to unlock their contents? It's unclear and frustating, we don't even have quests or a progression bar! It could have been a popularity/charism bar just like in thunderhead peak pact quest in the north-west! Here I don't even know what to do, does anyone knows what to do pretty please? Also where can I buy the map teleportation scroll?

It took a bit for me to figure it out, but each one is tied to the achievement for doing 10 events in each area. Meta event progress is, thankfully, irrelevant.