[Major Spoilers] Discussion Episode Final of the Season 4

First of all, I would like to say that I truly enjoyed this episode. The lead up and the finale where a true homage to the main storyline. A plot that started with GW1 prophecies, continued in GW1 Nightfall (although some elements of factions are also adressed), further it took elements of GW1 Eye of the North, to GW2 with all the main bosses returning in a single instance.

To me, the story has come full circle. This makes me curious about the future. We have two elder dragons a sleep and a third unknown one in the deep sea. We have the coasts of Cantha, and many other places to explore

@"Empanda.4617" said:Complete side note since we know nothing of season 5 so far: Will we ever meet the wizard is kessix hills in his floating castle??? Cause there is literally a whole village/town based near that floating castle and he brings people to his castle and gives the village/town elementals that keep them safe. like in the 6 years or so of gw2 we still have yet to see that wizard. Are we not concerned with this??? Also is elementalist considered a wizard? Or would a wizard be a class all on its on???? I have so many questions and theres no answers.

I often hear the desire to visit the castle and find outmore. I personally dissagree. Simply cause the mystery is beautifull as it is.

To explain a lil bit. The villainy of Galrath was the first quest in GW1 and marked as quest 1 in the dat-file. The opening line was:

"Galrath must be stopped! If he gains whatever secrets are locked within the wizard's tower in Kessex Peak, gods be merciful, I know not who to trust within the Lionguard. So many I thought beyond reproach are still loyal to him. I need an outsider to find Galrath and put an end to his villainy. You are the only one who has a chance of defeating him."

This quest was a-typical due to it's lenght and nature. The castle itself was one of the first major structures ever designed and while we saved the secrets inside, it has always been an enigma. To me, going there and uncovering those secrets will mean it is a secret no more.. I like it much more as it is now.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@Angoril.2179 said:Won't go for map completion though until I have my own skyscale.

Sounds like a plan. I'll definitely get mine, too, before completing the map again, on my other characters. However, I'm afraid that the mount collection includes navigating this very map. ;)

Map completion without the skyscale

No, it wasn't - except maybe for the most eastern area, for which a Skyscale is the best solution. But I was referring to the mount-related achievements, for instance the collecting of magic on this map.