Easy Gemstore 'wins' for Anet

Fade.5904

@Aridon.8362 said:

@Aridon.8362 said:The Agent of Balthazar outfit, and Avatar of Grenth outfit Anet promised to the people years ago.

Promised?When?Where?

Besides we already have a Grenth outfit, and even three Balthazar outfits.I want something from Melandru, first

PAX East 2016, and no we don't have the Agent of Balthazar outfit, and Avatar of Grenth outfit. We even adopted some of the other outfits from gw1, why can't we just have the rest? Here's a list of all of them.

We have avatar of Balthazar and avatar of Grenth.We also have the evil Balthazar outfit, and the warforged outfit.The only one outfit we're still missing is Melandru's.And while it's fair to make a demand for an outfit, "Because it was in gw1" is hardly a valid argument (in my opinion)

As for pax '16 promises, i think those have expired

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Aplethoraof.2643" said:--Allow players to purchase ascended weapons/armour/trinkets for gems.

--Allow players to change ascended stats for gems.

--Create special infusions (+9 with stats of your choice) that grant unique visual effects and are untradable for the gemstore. Essentially more fashion.

Not going to happen. Guild Wars 2 is not a "pay to win" game, which is what that those suggestions are.

--Allow players to dye weapons for gems.

There's a reason dying items is free. There's literally thousands of dyes in the game. And we have transmutation charges for wardrobe changes. Too much work to go straight to gems.

@"kharmin.7683" said:This is a marketing strategy which serves Anet very well. I don't see that they would change this anytime soon, else they would have done so well before now.EDIT: See ScarcityI know exactly why they do it, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. As a result, I play gw2 less because a game that annoys me is not worth playing.