🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️ — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Necromancer

🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 4, 2020 in Necromancer

Hello fellow beloved Necromancers!

Being a nerdy GW2 player obsessed with using Necromancer for Solo Roaming in WvW, I've spent the past 6 years of my life on this unforgettable journey.
In memory, I would like to create a small graveyard in the Necro forum as a memorial for all the respectable WvW foes that I've fought, lost to and eventually overcome.
The longest one took me 5 years of losing repeatedly before finally getting a win :o

This Graveyard will be updated regularly as I add more crosses to the plot of land...
If you recognize any of them, feel free to place some flowers and write an eulogy.
Note: There are no Necromancer Roamers in this graveyard because we don't kill our own :3

Legend:
🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

✝️ Crosses littering the Graveyard ✝️

~Streamers/Youtubers/Users~

  • 💪Streamer Hadi - Warrior and Berserker! (One of the strongest I've fought - knows how to kill Necros very well)
  • 💪Streamer Wilson Storm - Berserker! (Beat him once after multiple tries)
  • 💪Streamer Gladomer - Warrior, Ranger and Druid! (My fave foe to fight during vanilla GW2, always a challenge)
  • Streamer Kirito Emperor Azuro - Dragonhunter!
  • Streamer Aria on the Planetes (IA) - Chrono!
  • Streamer Strachii - Mirage!
  • Streamer Souls - Holosmith!
  • 💪💪Youtuber Donee - Druid!
  • 💪Youtuber Kiritsugu - Druid!
  • 💪Youtuber Aikijinx - Deadeye! (The stars aligned that day and I managed to win 1 out of 3 fights on my Power Reaper)
  • 💪Youtuber Noodica - Deadeye and Thief!
  • 💪Youtuber Redeemer - Daredevil!
  • 💪Youtuber Vaans - Spellbreaker!
  • 💪Youtuber Pants are Success - Herald!
  • 💪💪User Darckwind - Dragonhunter! (1 win for me after like 10 tries...he looks so familiar I think he is the top DH I fought during HOT!)
  • 💪💪User Shamanlord - Soulbeast & Scrapper! (One of the strongest Boonbeast I fought)
  • 💪💪User No Challenge - Herald! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Herald I faced)
  • 💪💪User Legend - Soulbeast! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Soulbeast I faced)
  • 💪💪User Ryanhirsch - Daredevil!
  • 💪💪User Turk - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
  • 💪User Tintin - Engineer!
  • 💪User Xann - Dragonhunter!
  • 💪User Oscuro - Warrior!
  • 💪User Inoick - 🏴‍☠️Druid!
  • User Onifrix - Soulbeast!
  • User Kiss - Dragonhunter!
  • User Devilman - Mirage!
  • User Nikelaus - Deadeye and Soulbeast!
  • User Moutzaheadin - Mirage!
  • User Alveen - Renegade!
  • User Moon - Scrapper!
  • User Knite - Holosmith!
  • User Danilo - Soulbeast!
  • User Syphon - Mirage!
  • User Straegen - Daredevil!
  • User Darkus - 🏴‍☠️Druid!
  • User Arjunajoe - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
  • User Azaessevar - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
  • User Agmanzo - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
  • User Skyzo - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
  • User Kacodo - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye! (Smurf acct)
  • User Dextra - 🏴‍☠️Thief!

  • And many more!

~Guilds~

  • 💪💪💪Eternal Vigil (EV) - Soulbeast & Mirage! (I managed to beat this Mesmer once after 5 years of trying :3 )
  • 💪💪Killing as Organized Sport (KAOS) - Weaver, Scrapper & 🏴‍☠️Engineer!
  • 💪💪The/Tha Rubberduckies (QUAK) - Deadeye, Herald & Mirage! (never managed to beat their Warrior - too strong)
  • 💪💪Dark Cloud (DC) - Daredevil (best in NA)!
  • 💪💪Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve (FEAR) - Warrior & Thief! (one of the strongest guilds I fought, extremely tough)
  • 💪💪Lots of Serious Excuses (LOSE) - Thief!
  • 💪💪Omnipotence (OMNI) - Holosmith & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
  • 💪💪Cake Walk (Cake) - Chrono, Herald, Warrior & Spellbreaker!
  • 💪💪Extra Basics (eB) - Herald!
  • 💪💪Majestic (Lys) - Daredevil!
  • 💪💪Hornswoggling Choya Bamboozlers (BAM) - Deadeye!
  • 💪💪Sinless Dictators (SIN) - Thief, Holosmith and 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
  • 💪Dionysian Rights (RITE) - Chrono, Weaver, Tempest, Druid & Soulbeast! (Very strong Multi-Classer)
  • 💪I Will Make You (QQ) - Warrior, Berserker, Mesmer, Chrono, Mirage & Weaver!
  • 💪Happy Children Meal (HCM) - Druid, Herald & Daredevil! (never managed to beat their Dragonhunter - too strong)
  • 💪Get the Bleach / Im Not A Star Somebody Lied (KYS) - Daredevil & Soulbeast!
  • 💪Over Powered People (OPP) - Ranger, Druid, Warrior, Mesmer, Elementalist & Spellbreaker!
  • 💪Black Lion Hunters (HUNT) - Mesmer!
  • 💪Kwisatz Haderach (KH) - Warrior!
  • 💪Shatter Incorporated (SI) - Mesmer & Chrono!
  • 💪Team Liquor (TL) - Soulbeast & Deadeye!
  • 💪The Praetorians (PRAE) - Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, Daredevil, Druid & Weaver!
  • 💪Starfleet Dental (SFD) - 🏴‍☠️Druid!
  • Team Skittles (TS) - Deadeye & 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • Combat Application Group (CAG) - Holosmith, Herald & Dragonhunter!
  • I Love You / Love Ya (XOXO) - Thief, Daredevil, Mesmer, Mirage & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
  • Ruthless Gaming (RG) - Warrior & Berserker!
  • It's Nothing Personal (Love) - Herald & Thief!
  • Violent Tendency (vT) - Holosmith, Spellbreaker & Mirage!
  • Ninja Tactics (OP/NT) - Weaver & Herald & Thief!
  • Tactical Takedown (Tact) - Elementalist!
  • Redrum X Murder (RDRM) - Dragonhunter, Warrior, Deadeye & Weaver!
  • Echo Zulu Papa Kila (EZPK) - Holosmith!
  • Progeniem of Primordus (KGB) - Mirage!
  • Demons of the Mysts (DOM) - Guardian!
  • We love you (BEN) - Weaver!
  • Sweater Weather (SWAG) - Daredevil!
  • Hairless Kitties Riding Duckies (JOY) - Tempest & Daredevil!
  • Retired (RE) - Firebrand!
  • Venator Phalanx (VP) - Berserker!
  • Envy (ENVY) - Daredevil!
  • Crusaders of the Asia Pacific (ASIA) - Mesmer!
  • Jedi Covenant (JEDI) - Daredevil!
  • Predatory Instinct (HUNT) - Soulbeast & Herald!
  • Brotherhood of Zetara (BOZ) - Mesmer & Weaver!
  • Decepticon Defiance (DCON) - Chrono!
  • Glorious Dapper (CAPS/HATS) - Guardian, Elementalist, Thief, Ranger & 🏴‍☠️Holosmith!
  • Silent Veil (SV) - Daredevil!
  • Diplomatic Dictators (DD) - Daredevil!
  • Bad Vibes (Bad) - Deadeye & Thief!
  • Knights of the Temple (KNT) - Guardian!
  • I swear I am a hot gamer (GURL) - Soulbeast!
  • My very own shinies (NvUs) - Deadeye!
  • Riot Gaming (RIOT) - Warrior & Guardian!
  • I am Gonna (AFK) - Dragonhunter!
  • Verdant Shield (VS) - Dragonhunter!
  • Wyldstallyns (WS) - Tempest!
  • Iron Tribe (IRON) - Ranger!
  • Rosen Ritters (RR) - Mirage & Soulbeast!
  • Eye of Janthir (XIII) - Chrono!
  • Never Die (ND) - Daredevil & Spellbreaker!
  • Undodgeable (Hit) - Daredevil!
  • The Crimson Mercenaries (CM) - Mesmer!
  • Strategic Suicide (SS) - Scrapper & Dragonhunter!
  • Gggg Beahces (PPPP) - Tempest!
  • Soultion (Sxy) - Druid!
  • Roll Init (RNG) - Guardian & Thief!
  • All I do is two two two two two (TWO) - Thief!
  • Procrastination Nation (UHOH) - Elementalist!
  • Deadly Proximity (PRX) - Weaver & Mirage!
  • You are bad and you should feel bad (Bad) - Herald!
  • Nightmare Legacy (Lgnd) - Herald & Thief!
  • Don't be a scrub (PLS) - Weaver!
  • Sarcasm For Hire (SFH) - Deadeye!
  • Cow Donkey Assassins (YAKS) - Mirage!
  • Witches (coVn) - Warrior!
  • Always de (Sync) - Thief!
  • Do Every Xtreme (DEX) - Dragonhunter!
  • The Symphonic Scream (SYMF) - Weaver!
  • Noobcakes with Pwnsauce (YUM) - Holosmith!
  • Extra Bussy (eB) - Mirage!
  • Sneaky Ninjas (SNKY) - Holosmith!
  • C A O S (CAOS) - Soulbeast, Herald & Weaver!
  • Sugar Hill Gang (SHG) - Herald!
  • Dull Egoistical Raiding Party (D E R P) - Daredevil!
  • Don't make me bring my (MAIN) - Daredevil!
  • No Aim No Brain Im a Warrior (Main) - Warrior!
  • Nomades Z (NMDZ) - Berserker!
  • Piernon Grande (PG) - Druid!
  • Problematic (Pro) - Firebrand!
  • Spider Monkeys (SM) - Engineer!
  • Ape (S H I T) - Mirage!
  • The Cutting Crew (CTC) - Guardian, Dragonhunter & Firebrand!
  • Dull Egotistical Raiding Party (D.E.R.P.) - Thief!
  • Thick thighs and knee highs (Thic) - Soulbeast!
  • Worst / Best Rev (NA) - Herald!
  • Eternallylost (EL) - Spellbreaker!
  • Team Gaijin (TGa) - Guardian!
  • Quaggan Hate You (QAQ) - Mirage!
  • The Boon Police (Swat) - Weaver!
  • Crystallise (Crys) - Herald!
  • Raw Dawgd (OUCH) - Soulbeast!
  • I Say Gg But It Wasnt Gg It Was (BG) - Thief!
  • La Campanella (LC) - Mirage!
  • Thai Alliance (Thai) - Soulbeast!
  • Dog Biscuit (Dog) - Herald & Deadeye!
  • The Dragons of Orr (Orr) - Renegade!
  • Illuminati Elite (IE) - 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • Legends Never (DIE) - 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
  • The Unsung Legends (Rise) - 🏴‍☠️Thief & 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
  • Rock Never Die (lml) - 🏴‍☠️Dragonhunter!
  • Mystery and Mayhem (MnM) - 🏴‍☠️Herald!
  • Siege Warriors (SW) - 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
  • The Black Swordsman (Gutz) - 🏴‍☠️Warrior!
  • Drunk on Listerine Only (DOLO) - 🏴‍☠️Thief!
  • And many more!

🖤 Compilation of some of the fights 2017 🖤

🖤 Compilation of some of the fights 2020 🖤

Comments

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2020

    Under the cold-blue moonlight, a hooded figure could be seen erecting a new cross in the icy graveyard.
    A flint danced and flickered in its skeletal hand as a name was carved agonizingly onto the cross.
    And as the final strokes land, revealing the newest resident as a LB/GS Soulbeast, the other crosses in the graveyard rumbled approvingly.
    Welcome, to Eremite's Graveyard.

  • Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Keep up the good work! Just started learning necro myself and was kind of unsure about it. This gave me some hope.

    Depression and anxiety are the worst...

  • JusticeRetroHunter.7684JusticeRetroHunter.7684 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

    Maybe writing a message to a GM then, asking to make them both invulnerable. Then they can't kill each other anymore :grimace:

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    Friendly Power Reaper here. Wonder if we’ve fought yet ;)

    Usto be on Henge of Denravi, now I’m on Sorrows Furnace (linked with Henge of Denravi)

    Hope to battle some day

    Respectfully declined because I really don't like fighting Necros XD
    They are the only class I've never analysed how to duel against.
    If I end up in an unfortunate fight against a fellow Necro, I'm happy if either of us won.
    I rarely interrupt a solo enemy Necro's fight too and cheer for them when they win.
    We are all brothers! <3

    But what if a enemy necro fights a friendly necro, shouldn't I be helping the friendly necro?
    XD

    Good question lol.
    Thankfully I don't think I ever encountered such a situation 🤔

    Maybe writing a message to a GM then, asking to make them both invulnerable. Then they can't kill each other anymore :grimace:

    Back then it was a needless worry because solo necro roamers were so rare it almost never occured that you would find 3 solo necro roamers encountering each other at the same time XD
    The mount sure has changed things though. Been seeing an increasing number of necro/reaper/scourge solo roamers.

  • Bezerker.2379Bezerker.2379 Member ✭✭✭

    There are several of us [love] thieves. Wonder which of us it was. :) Probbaly Grubby. It's always Grubby. :)

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2019

    Updated main post for the month of June.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Great thread as always! I recognize many worth foes in that list. :)

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of July.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of August.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

    Btw i shared the boon reaper hybrid build with you some time ago. I would love to see a compilation of you roaming on that. <3

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2019

    @XECOR.2814 said:
    Btw i shared the boon reaper hybrid build with you some time ago. I would love to see a compilation of you roaming on that. <3

    I rarely record fights these days but I did happen to record some back when I first tried the build because it was so awesome.
    Only got a few small scale clips though...but I can say that it has been a blast using it for almost every type of encounter in WvW.
    It is still my most used build for the past month 💕
    I don't think my skills did justice to your build but here it is XD

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2019

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] is probably the one you're thinking of. Min Scherzo and Kronos were both in that guild as well as a number of other extremely good Thieves. Most of them were Thief mains, but I do believe there were some very good Ranger and Engineers in there as well.

    I saw a couple of them a few months back but I'm pretty sure the guild is mostly dead.

    My Youtube: Coconut Racecar
    Necromancer | Maguuma | Diamond Legend
    [YWY] Weeping Valley | [PANG] Save The Cave

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Does anyone remember the name of the FEAR guild that was very strong roaming a couple of years ago?
    I cant remember if its Fear Us Respect Us [FEAR] or Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] :'(

    Updated main post for the month of September.
    Unfortunately I think my roaming days are numbered! Just a couple of new wins XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve [FEAR] is probably the one you're thinking of. Min Scherzo and Kronos were both in that guild as well as a number of other extremely good Thieves. Most of them were Thief mains, but I do believe there were some very good Ranger and Engineers in there as well.

    I saw a couple of them a few months back but I'm pretty sure the guild is mostly dead.

    Thanks!
    I remember beating one of their female core thief with blond hair tied up in something like a bun and pure black clothes with a scarf around the neck.
    But that was years ago XD

    Don't think I saw them around anymore.
    I did see another FEAR guild running around though (Fear us Respect us) but they were relatively weaker which surprised me as I had thought they were the strong roaming guild.

    Which server did you see them on?

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of October/November.
    Surprisingly managed to scrap wins against a few old time roaming guilds like QQ & Quak (although I strongly felt that Quak Mirage lost to me on purpose out of pity after thrashing me over a few rounds).
    Also stole a win off a popular streamer who was, I think, testing a new class XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • Blood.5607Blood.5607 Member ✭✭✭

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Updated main post for the month of October/November.
    Surprisingly managed to scrap wins against a few old time roaming guilds like QQ & Quak (although I strongly felt that Quak Mirage lost to me on purpose out of pity after thrashing me over a few rounds).
    Also stole a win off a popular streamer who was, I think, testing a new class XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Hello! Souls here and I believe one of the people you did catch on a test class I was streaming that particular day (Holosmith) haha, nice list though! Perhaps i'll come across you on something more challenging :P keep up the good work!

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Blood.5607 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Updated main post for the month of October/November.
    Surprisingly managed to scrap wins against a few old time roaming guilds like QQ & Quak (although I strongly felt that Quak Mirage lost to me on purpose out of pity after thrashing me over a few rounds).
    Also stole a win off a popular streamer who was, I think, testing a new class XD

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    Hello! Souls here and I believe one of the people you did catch on a test class I was streaming that particular day (Holosmith) haha, nice list though! Perhaps i'll come across you on something more challenging :P keep up the good work!

    Hello thanks for the post.
    I did recall your main was a Revenant class so was surprised to see you on holo that day haha.

    And I finally managed to add KAOS to my list! =)
    I was feeling quite sad about excluding them from the list because they are easily one of the top guilds around.
    Never gotten any wins against any of their members until recently in the Armistice Bastion when I got to duel one of them.

    Love the Armistice Bastion. Makes it easy to find good duelers =D

  • Ruufio.1496Ruufio.1496 Member ✭✭✭

    You play necro exactly how I used to play it (although I abandoned it shortly after HoT from being pewpewd by too many longbow rangers). Thought I was the only one who liked the axe/dagger combination. Everything from taking fear wall because it's underrated and actually incredibly good (cough thieves) to blasting it with staff 4. I used to have a video of me playing in a playstyle such as this against an ele pre HoT where he was doing churning earth > lightning flash and since I was in spectral walk I teleported back avoiding it - was hilarious to see. The only thing I ever really did differently was using hydromancy sigil on staff which also helped clear blind for the fear mark.

    I think the conclusion that I came to at the time was never use reaper shroud unless the ranger is swapped to longbow (for the stab and skill 2) however I'm not sure how well that works nowadays with melee weapons like greatsword being so strong as well. Warrior always gave me problems on necro. The old berserker stance was like... "necro runs for his life stance". I'm sure the matchup is even harder today.

    Nice videos, I wasn't expecting a good necro (like leaving marks on thief shadow return)

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ruufio.1496 said:
    You play necro exactly how I used to play it (although I abandoned it shortly after HoT from being pewpewd by too many longbow rangers). Thought I was the only one who liked the axe/dagger combination. Everything from taking fear wall because it's underrated and actually incredibly good (cough thieves) to blasting it with staff 4. I used to have a video of me playing in a playstyle such as this against an ele pre HoT where he was doing churning earth > lightning flash and since I was in spectral walk I teleported back avoiding it - was hilarious to see. The only thing I ever really did differently was using hydromancy sigil on staff which also helped clear blind for the fear mark.

    I think the conclusion that I came to at the time was never use reaper shroud unless the ranger is swapped to longbow (for the stab and skill 2) however I'm not sure how well that works nowadays with melee weapons like greatsword being so strong as well. Warrior always gave me problems on necro. The old berserker stance was like... "necro runs for his life stance". I'm sure the matchup is even harder today.

    Nice videos, I wasn't expecting a good necro (like leaving marks on thief shadow return)

    Thanks!
    What class do you main now?

    And yes you’re right. I’ve been having a lot of trouble fighting core warriors.
    Part of our necro defence uses shroud to tank damage but their Adrenal health healing procs whenever they land a burst so it needs to be dodged, not tanked.
    I’ve been trying to practice a little with pre-casting spectral walk and some wurm jukes after seeing @Helly.2597 do it on a Scourge but the timing to evade their burst is hard.

    Especially a core warrior I fought earlier used longbow! Can’t prevent his AH healing burst because it triggers regardless of hitting anything. The only way to stop it is to reflect or block the burst projectile I think. And after giving it some thought, I think I can try corrosive poison cloud against such warriors in future.

    Otherwise they just keep healing to no end 😅

  • Undo.5091Undo.5091 Member ✭✭✭

    Just noticed this thread and wanted to point out that Team Liquor, Team Skittles, and Team Liquid (?) are all separate, unrelated guilds on FC. Keep up the good work! 👍

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Undo.5091 said:
    Just noticed this thread and wanted to point out that Team Liquor, Team Skittles, and Team Liquid (?) are all separate, unrelated guilds on FC. Keep up the good work! 👍

    Thanks =)

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I gave my main post a face lift with an animated gif of my toon! B)

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of Dec/Early Jan.
    Has been some time since I did a video...so after many tries against these top opponents...I managed to steal some wins :)

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • Yonghui.8132Yonghui.8132 Member
    edited January 8, 2020

    ooh Eremite. At first I was:disappointed: disappointed I’m not on the list xD. Then I read it again. Nice mate 💪
    --Qianye

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Yonghui.8132 said:
    ooh Eremite. At first I was:disappointed: disappointed I’m not on the list xD. Then I read it again. Nice mate 💪
    --Qianye

    You’re not on the list because I’ve never beaten you 😅
    If one day you let me win, I’ll add you in 😆

    Off the top of my head, there are 4 really good roamers that I hope to win one day.

    • Omni Mirage Qianye (I’ve never seen you lose a 1 vs 1 so I wonder if I can ever win lol)
    • KAOS Dragonhunter Cedredor (I’ve lost to every single version of his Guardian at least 5 times now 😅)
    • Youtuber Herald Tubby (I’m pretty sure I don’t stand any chance against him in the current meta)
    • QQ Daredevil Beepbop? (I fought him only once in the past and it was a really close fight. Unfortunately I lost XD)
  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2020

    Updated main post for the month of Jan.
    I actually managed to beat a Cake Walk member after multiple tries!
    So happy when I won cries
    Apparently some of them have created accounts on NA...
    I could post the video of some of our duels if anyone's interested to see :#

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4, 2020

    Updated main post for the month of Feb.
    Wowowow.
    The new patch has breathed new life 🤣 into the graveyard
    Opponents that I've never thought I could beat are suddenly a resident here now.
    3 new youtubers, a slew of top guilds added and the BOZ ele that I've tried for years to beat.
    Necros OP please nerf.

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2020

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    Hello fellow beloved Necromancers!

    Being a nerdy GW2 player obsessed with using Necromancer for Solo Roaming in WvW, I've spent the past 6 years of my life on this unforgettable journey.
    In memory, I would like to create a small graveyard in the Necro forum as a memorial for all the respectable WvW foes that I've fought, lost to and eventually overcome.
    The longest one took me 5 years of losing repeatedly before finally getting a win :o

    This Graveyard will be updated regularly as I add more crosses to the plot of land...
    If you recognize any of them, feel free to place some flowers and write an eulogy.
    Note: There are no Necromancer Roamers in this graveyard because we don't kill our own :3

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

    ✝️ Crosses littering the Graveyard ✝️

    ~Streamers/Youtubers/Users~

    • 💪Streamer Hadi - Warrior and Berserker! (One of the strongest I've fought - knows how to kill Necros very well)
    • 💪Streamer Wilson Storm - Berserker! (Beat him once after multiple tries)
    • 💪Streamer Gladomer - Warrior, Ranger and Druid! (My fave foe to fight during vanilla GW2, always a challenge)
    • Streamer Kirito Emperor Azuro - Dragonhunter!
    • Streamer Aria on the Planetes (IA) - Chrono!
    • Streamer Strachii - Mirage!
    • Streamer Souls - Holosmith!
    • 💪💪Youtuber Donee - Druid!
    • 💪Youtuber Kiritsugu - Druid!
    • 💪Youtuber Aikijinx - Deadeye! (The stars aligned that day and I managed to win 1 out of 3 fights on my Power Reaper)
    • 💪Youtuber Noodica - Deadeye and Thief!
    • 💪Youtuber Redeemer - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
    • 💪Youtuber Vaans - 🏴‍☠️Spellbreaker!
    • 💪Youtuber Pants are Success - 🏴‍☠️Herald!
    • 💪💪User Darckwind - Dragonhunter! (1 win for me after like 10 tries...he looks so familiar I think he is the top DH I fought during HOT!)
    • 💪💪User Shamanlord - Soulbeast & Scrapper! (One of the strongest Boonbeast I fought)
    • 💪💪User No Challenge - Herald! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Herald I faced)
    • 💪💪User Legend - Soulbeast! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Soulbeast I faced)
    • 💪💪User Ryanhirsch - Daredevil!
    • 💪💪User Turk - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
    • 💪User Tintin - Engineer!
    • 💪User Xann - Dragonhunter!
    • 💪User Oscuro - Warrior!
    • User Onifrix - Soulbeast!
    • User Kiss - Dragonhunter!
    • User Devilman - Mirage!
    • User Nikelaus - Deadeye and Soulbeast!
    • User Moutzaheadin - Mirage!
    • User Alveen - Renegade!
    • User Moon - Scrapper!
    • User Knite - Holosmith!
    • User Danilo - Soulbeast!
    • User Syphon - 🏴‍☠️Mirage!
    • User Straegen - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
    • User Darkus - 🏴‍☠️Druid!
    • User Arjunajoe - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
    • User Azaessevar - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!

    • And many more!

    ~Guilds~

    • 💪💪💪Eternal Vigil (EV) - Soulbeast & Mirage! (I managed to beat this Mesmer once after 5 years of trying :3 )
    • 💪💪Killing as Organized Sport (KAOS) - Weaver & 🏴‍☠️Scrapper!
    • 💪💪The/Tha Rubberduckies (QUAK) - Deadeye, Herald & Mirage! (never managed to beat their Warrior - too strong)
    • 💪💪Dark Cloud (DC) - Daredevil (best in NA)!
    • 💪💪Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve (FEAR) - Warrior & Thief! (one of the strongest guilds I fought, extremely tough)
    • 💪💪Lots of Serious Excuses (LOSE) - Thief!
    • 💪💪Omnipotence (OMNI) - Holosmith & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • 💪💪Cake Walk (Cake) - Chrono, 🏴‍☠️Herald, 🏴‍☠️Warrior & 🏴‍☠️Spellbreaker!
    • 💪💪Extra Basics (eB) - 🏴‍☠️Herald!
    • 💪💪Majestic (Lys) - 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
    • 💪💪Hornswoggling Choya Bamboozlers (BAM) - 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
    • 💪💪Sinless Dictators (SIN) - Thief, Holosmith and 🏴‍☠️Daredevil!
    • 💪Dionysian Rights (RITE) - Chrono, Weaver, Tempest, Druid & 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast! (Very strong Multi-Classer)
    • 💪I Will Make You (QQ) - Warrior, Berserker, Mesmer, Chrono, Mirage & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • 💪Happy Children Meal (HCM) - Druid, Herald & Daredevil! (never managed to beat their Dragonhunter - too strong)
    • 💪Get the Bleach / Im Not A Star Somebody Lied (KYS) - Daredevil & Soulbeast!
    • 💪Over Powered People (OPP) - Ranger, Druid, Warrior, Mesmer, Elementalist & Spellbreaker!
    • 💪Black Lion Hunters (HUNT) - Mesmer!
    • 💪Shatter Incorporated (SI) - Mesmer & Chrono!
    • 💪Team Liquor (TL) - Soulbeast & Deadeye!
    • 💪The Praetorians (PRAE) - Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, Daredevil, Druid & Weaver!
    • Team Skittles (TS) - Deadeye & 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
    • Combat Application Group (CAG) - Holosmith, Herald & Dragonhunter!
    • I Love You / Love Ya (XOXO) - Thief, Daredevil, Mesmer, Mirage & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • Ruthless Gaming (RG) - Warrior & Berserker!
    • It's Nothing Personal (Love) - Herald & Thief!
    • Violent Tendency (vT) - Holosmith, Spellbreaker & Mirage!
    • Ninja Tactics (OP/NT) - Weaver & 🏴‍☠️Herald & 🏴‍☠️Thief!
    • Tactical Takedown (Tact) - Elementalist!
    • Redrum X Murder (RDRM) - Dragonhunter, Warrior, Deadeye & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • Echo Zulu Papa Kila (EZPK) - Holosmith!
    • Progeniem of Primordus (KGB) - Mirage!
    • Demons of the Mysts (DOM) - Guardian!
    • We love you (BEN) - Weaver!
    • Sweater Weather (SWAG) - Daredevil!
    • Hairless Kitties Riding Duckies (JOY) - Tempest & Daredevil!
    • Retired (RE) - Firebrand!
    • Venator Phalanx (VP) - Berserker!
    • Envy (ENVY) - Daredevil!
    • Crusaders of the Asia Pacific (ASIA) - Mesmer!
    • Jedi Covenant (JEDI) - Daredevil!
    • Predatory Instinct (HUNT) - Soulbeast & Herald!
    • Brotherhood of Zetara (BOZ) - Mesmer & 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • Decepticon Defiance (DCON) - Chrono!
    • Glorious Dapper (CAPS/HATS) - Guardian, Elementalist, Thief & Ranger!
    • Silent Veil (SV) - Daredevil!
    • Diplomatic Dictators (DD) - Daredevil!
    • Bad Vibes (Bad) - Deadeye & Thief!
    • Knights of the Temple (KNT) - Guardian!
    • I swear I am a hot gamer (GURL) - Soulbeast!
    • My very own shinies (NvUs) - Deadeye!
    • Riot Gaming (RIOT) - Warrior & Guardian!
    • I am Gonna (AFK) - Dragonhunter!
    • Verdant Shield (VS) - Dragonhunter!
    • Wyldstallyns (WS) - Tempest!
    • Iron Tribe (IRON) - Ranger!
    • Rosen Ritters (RR) - Mirage & Soulbeast!
    • Eye of Janthir (XIII) - Chrono!
    • Never Die (ND) - Daredevil & Spellbreaker!
    • Undodgeable (Hit) - Daredevil!
    • The Crimson Mercenaries (CM) - Mesmer!
    • Strategic Suicide (SS) - Scrapper & Dragonhunter!
    • Gggg Beahces (PPPP) - Tempest!
    • Soultion (Sxy) - Druid!
    • Roll Init (RNG) - Guardian & Thief!
    • All I do is two two two two two (TWO) - Thief!
    • Procrastination Nation (UHOH) - Elementalist!
    • Deadly Proximity (PRX) - Weaver & Mirage!
    • You are bad and you should feel bad (Bad) - Herald!
    • Nightmare Legacy (Lgnd) - Herald & Thief!
    • Don't be a scrub (PLS) - Weaver!
    • Sarcasm For Hire (SFH) - Deadeye!
    • Cow Donkey Assassins (YAKS) - Mirage!
    • Witches (coVn) - Warrior!
    • Always de (Sync) - Thief!
    • Do Every Xtreme (DEX) - Dragonhunter!
    • The Symphonic Scream (SYMF) - Weaver!
    • Noobcakes with Pwnsauce (YUM) - Holosmith!
    • Extra Bussy (eB) - Mirage!
    • Sneaky Ninjas (SNKY) - Holosmith!
    • C A O S (CAOS) - Soulbeast, Herald & Weaver!
    • Sugar Hill Gang (SHG) - Herald!
    • Dull Egoistical Raiding Party (D E R P) - Daredevil!
    • Don't make me bring my (MAIN) - Daredevil!
    • No Aim No Brain Im a Warrior (Main) - Warrior!
    • Nomades Z (NMDZ) - Berserker!
    • Piernon Grande (PG) - Druid!
    • Problematic (Pro) - Firebrand!
    • Spider Monkeys (SM) - Engineer!
    • Ape (S H I T) - Mirage!
    • The Cutting Crew (CTC) - Guardian, Dragonhunter & Firebrand!
    • Dull Egotistical Raiding Party (D.E.R.P.) - Thief!
    • Thick thighs and knee highs (Thic) - Soulbeast!
    • Worst / Best Rev (NA) - Herald!
    • Eternallylost (EL) - Spellbreaker!
    • Team Gaijin (TGa) - Guardian!
    • Quaggan Hate You (QAQ) - Mirage!
    • The Boon Police (Swat) - Weaver!
    • Crystallise (Crys) - Herald!
    • Raw Dawgd (OUCH) - 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
    • I Say Gg But It Wasnt Gg It Was (BG) - 🏴‍☠️Thief!
    • La Campanella (LC) - 🏴‍☠️Mirage!
    • Thai Alliance (Thai) - 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
    • Dog Biscuit (Dog) - 🏴‍☠️Herald & 🏴‍☠️Deadeye!
    • The Dragons of Orr (Orr) - 🏴‍☠️Renegade!
    • Illuminati Elite (IE) - 🏴‍☠️Soulbeast!
    • Legends Never (DIE) - 🏴‍☠️Weaver!
    • The Unsung Legends (Rise) - 🏴‍☠️Thief!
    • Rock Never Die (lml) - 🏴‍☠️Dragonhunter!
    • Mystery and Mayhem (MnM) - 🏴‍☠️Herald!
    • And many more!

    🖤 Compilation of some of the fights 2017 🖤

    🖤 Compilation of some of the fights 2020 🖤

    +20+

    EremiteAngel, Thank You! for your hard work and passion throughout the years. They are Impressing and Extraordinary especially with the Necromancer Profession. Keep it up, moving forward to your goals and never give up on your dreams and your visions in game and in (real life). My humble Gratitude and humble Appreciation.

    -Burnfall-

    'Situations that are present are there because you allow and tolerate them to continue'

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    +20+

    EremiteAngel, Thank You! for your hard work and passion throughout the years. They are Impressing and Extraordinary especially with the Necromancer Profession. Keep it up, moving forward to your goals and never give up on your dreams and your visions in game and in (real life). My humble Gratitude and humble Appreciation.

    -Burnfall-

    Ty Burnfall 😘❤️💕❣️
    You keep up the fight too!

  • SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ArlAlt.1630 said:
    What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?
    Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!
    This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

    I like it as a reference for guilds and players I may have forgotten about.

    My Youtube: Coconut Racecar
    Necromancer | Maguuma | Diamond Legend
    [YWY] Weeping Valley | [PANG] Save The Cave

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Updated main post for the month of Mar/Apr.

    Managed to defeat a few really good players and guilds thanks to the incredible sustain modified off @Scott Lockharte.3412 Necro King pre-patch signet build.
    I'm practically unbeaten 1 on 1 in this post-apocalyptic patch thanks to the build.

    For those interested, this is the modified version of Scott's build that I've been using.

    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PS1AYtjjRYcWmppEcYd+X+A-zRJYkR9/ZkpKobpgkvEBZP8WKyTD-e

    Legend:
    🏴‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.
    💪💪Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

  • MokoToko.6890MokoToko.6890 Member ✭✭

    @ArlAlt.1630 said:
    What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?
    Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!
    This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

    LMAO this x 100. What the actual kitten is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

  • SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @MokoToko.6890 said:

    @ArlAlt.1630 said:
    What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?
    Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!
    This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

    LMAO this x 100. What the actual kitten is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

    If it provides nothing for you then don't read it. He doesn't say that these kills have anything to do with his own skill, he just enjoys when he manages to to kill someone(s) he considers relevant.

    Some people have a hard time believing others can do stuff just for fun instead of as a means to boast their ego I guess.

    This is why when I share build threads I always have to write half a dozen disclaimers. I know people on these forums love to make assumptions about things you haven't even said, or in many cases even thought about.

    My Youtube: Coconut Racecar
    Necromancer | Maguuma | Diamond Legend
    [YWY] Weeping Valley | [PANG] Save The Cave

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

    @MokoToko.6890 said:

    @ArlAlt.1630 said:
    What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?
    Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!
    This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

    LMAO this x 100. What the actual kitten is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

    If it provides nothing for you then don't read it. He doesn't say that these kills have anything to do with his own skill, he just enjoys when he manages to to kill someone(s) he considers relevant.

    Some people have a hard time believing others can do stuff just for fun instead of as a means to boast their ego I guess.

    This is why when I share build threads I always have to write half a dozen disclaimers. I know people on these forums love to make assumptions about things you haven't even said, or in many cases even thought about.

    Hey thanks Spell. But just ignore them.
    They don’t realise that when they hate on others, they often look worse than those they hate on.
    They’re not at an age yet where they would realise there are better and more important things to do in life than to insult others over a game.