Arc Divider tuned down, Rev dmg nerf, Scrapper sustain nerf

Mbelch.9028

@Yannir.4132 said:Come on people, what did you expect? This wasn't even a balance patch so be happy there's atleast something.This is the most balance I've ever seen from a LW episode.

Back when Disenchanter Chrono was over performing they hit Signet oft the Ether with a 50% nerf on its cooldown reducung capabilities, Chronophantasma with a 50% damage penalty, and another 50% damage nerf on the phantasms themselves in a non balance nonliving world gem store update patch.

So something like that.

Can we please fix the classes before nerfing them into the ground? i've been seeing some rather irrational hatred of all who play thief ele warr and Mesmer.

Yeah mirage was broken but i dunno if it still is anymore frankly, and i enjoyed chrono and that got some nerfs. I played thief and i felt the dmg is kinda gimped now in S/D

I don't want my fav pvp class(Thief) nerfed into the ground, because its enjoyable.

i think they are going for the extra crit chance traitfirst one was necro nerf by 33% if im remember correctlysecond was guardian nerf by 50%and now rev nerf by 50%

and i think its a right step for better balance in regard for powercreep and near oneshot buildsbut they are going slowly same when they remove the life saver skills but some profession retain theirs or have a new but not better one all i can say that is questionablebut again some diversity between profession in nice

@mortrialus.3062 said:Back when Disenchanter Chrono was over performing they hit Signet oft the Ether with a 50% nerf on its cooldown reducung capabilities, Chronophantasma with a 50% damage penalty, and another 50% damage nerf on the phantasms themselves in a non balance nonliving world gem store update patch.

So something like that.

They should give that 50% treatment to Blood Reckoning, and they probably will at some point.

useless patch as always; pretty much nothing was changed and it seems like they will buff holo until all of its elite's cd is <30s & have all engi's weapon skills be 1200 range because biased balance team legit think stuff like rampage is good for the game.

seriously dont know why people still play this garbage

@Yannir.4132 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:Back when Disenchanter Chrono was over performing they hit Signet oft the Ether with a 50% nerf on its cooldown reducung capabilities, Chronophantasma with a 50% damage penalty, and another 50% damage nerf on the phantasms themselves in a non balance nonliving world gem store update patch.

So something like that.

They should give that 50% treatment to Blood Reckoning, and they probably will at some point.

That will never happen.

Warriors haven't gotten a serious nerf since defy pains cooldown went up. Same with Engie with its self regulating defenses and keeps getting relentless buffs. Its pretty clear they just want conquest to be Engineers Vs. Warriors: The Movie: The Game: The Movie.

@mortrialus.3062 said:That will never happen.

Warriors haven't gotten a serious nerf since defy pains cooldown went up. Same with Engie with its self regulating defenses and keeps getting relentless buffs. Its pretty clear they just want conquest to be Engineers Vs. Warriors: The Movie: The Game: The Movie.

The FC 66% damage nerf was a pretty serious one.

@Yannir.4132 said:

And they were compensated with Magebane Tether+Peak Performance allowing them to get 10k Arcing Sclice and Whirlwind Blade crits and 90s Cooldown Rampage. Pretty fair trade off considering pre-nerf Full Counter hit for 4k max.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

And they were compensated with Magebane Tether+Peak Performance allowing them to get 10k Arcing Sclice and Whirlwind Blade crits and 90s Cooldown Rampage. Pretty fair trade off considering pre-nerf Full Counter hit for 4k max.

In wvw I was critting thieves or mesmers for 7k traited with revenge counter lolz

@mortrialus.3062 said:

And despite those, spb still wasn't a meta class at the time because it had around a 20% chance of winning a cmirage 1v1.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:Buff T E E F ty

Like ele, just be happy when teef isn't in the notes. lol xD

We were in the notes...They fixed fire aura and how it effects our traits.

Not named in the notes, though. That's how it should be, unless they're restoring the usefulness of base d/d ele :)

@LazySummer.2568 said:useless patch as always; pretty much nothing was changed and it seems like they will buff holo until all of its elite's cd is <30s & have all engi's weapon skills be 1200 range because biased balance team legit think stuff like rampage is good for the game.

seriously dont know why people still play this garbage

Because some of us enjoy this game? Holo has received repeated nerfs. The way it's been shaved over time is how balance should be done. It fits well within the meta. It's strong, but not OVER strong. The Prime Light Beam buff (60s) was literally just restoring it to what it was a while back, as when it's 75s, nobody uses it, and their data probably supported that.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

I agreed with you on your rev point earlier in the thread, but on this, even Magebane Tether has received nerfs. 10k Arcing Slices are very rare, unless you're on a build that offers no defense on a light class.Pre-pre-nerf full counter hit for about 7k average. It was nerfed multiple times. There was a time where it hit in the 3-4k range, though.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

And they were compensated with Magebane Tether+Peak Performance allowing them to get 10k Arcing Sclice and Whirlwind Blade crits and 90s Cooldown Rampage. Pretty fair trade off considering pre-nerf Full Counter hit for 4k max.Wrong, pre nerf fullcounter with berserk amulet did crit ~10-12k in pvp (on squishies of course). That was pretty much absurd to get 12k and followed by 12k + arcing slice after or overkill on sw3

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:Nerfing scrapper sustain makes sense, but feels like they didn't really touch the bigger problem which is the barrier generation. It also looks like they only nerfed the contribution, which means this change will do little.

which barrier generation, the gm trait adaptive armor? that didn't change with the overhaul tho, only gyros did. it wasn't op before scrapper buff so why nerf it? bulwark gyro is still the culprit imo. make bulwark self barrier pulse into other ally pulse.