[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

@Talen.6284 said:I'd also like to join the fun!

@hugo.6480 said:Sounds like the guild i have been looking for could i get a invite i have msg felhoof in game as well.Cheers

@Ecoski.9643 said:Hey, I'm a returning player that mainly runs T4 fractals, whilst also dabbling in PvP from time-to-time. I would love to get more into raids with a friendly group of people :)

Hey guys your all very welcome to join, ill send you an invitation as soon as possible!Cheers!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello !Your guild sounds like a really nice bunch of people :DI have around 170 hrs in the game spread out over 5 years, so needless to say I’m pretty much as knowledgable as a noob in this game x)I’ve never really been part of a guild or really played the game with friends and I really feel like I’m missing out on the social aspect of this game so anyways I’d love an invite to your guild :)

HelloYou sound like a easy-going happy people :)Me and the Mrs have started to play this game now and got some chars up, but haven't done more than the main story. We havent done any dungeons or "raiding" in GW2 ever cause we are still noobs at heart haha. I have raiding exp from other mmo's (wow) and the mrs also have some gaming experience just not as much raiding as i do :Pwe would love an invite to you guys just to learn and be social with people. Learning how to play and what to play and such. havent grasped all of the stuff that is on here but learning alot.

Hey all!!! I have long been searching for a guild that keeps active and that loves doing all kinds of content, because I lacked that in the past which put me off playing GW. But I want to get back into it, and I hope that you guys would be a great guild to join!! Still have a spot left for a lonely player?

Hey there,

this sounds like a great guild. I have been away from the game since about a year after it's release due to college etc. I tried to get back into it about 1 year ago and did some of the new content but because I wasn't playing with anyone, I found it hard to progress and also just felt like I was missing out on the social aspect so I put it down and didn't go back again but it's something that keeps playing on my mind. I was an avid GW1 player and I really want to experience that again with GW2 so I am hoping to give it another shot!

Would love an invite and to learn along with people. I will be honest when I say my knowledge level is probably very basic with regard to new mechanics etc but I am an avid gamer and have played plenty of MMO/RPG's so I am not totally new to the genre and also not completely new to the GW series. As stated above, I played alot of GW1.

Thanks anyway and I look forward to hearing from ye :)

One more thing, I am Irish so yes, I can drink alot :)

Cheers!

@Snyggeek.3197 said:Hey! im a returning player that would love an invite!

@Astinax.4912 said:Hello !Your guild sounds like a really nice bunch of people :DI have around 170 hrs in the game spread out over 5 years, so needless to say I’m pretty much as knowledgable as a noob in this game x)I’ve never really been part of a guild or really played the game with friends and I really feel like I’m missing out on the social aspect of this game so anyways I’d love an invite to your guild :)

@"Muppazar.3894" said:HelloYou sound like a easy-going happy people :)Me and the Mrs have started to play this game now and got some chars up, but haven't done more than the main story. We havent done any dungeons or "raiding" in GW2 ever cause we are still noobs at heart haha. I have raiding exp from other mmo's (wow) and the mrs also have some gaming experience just not as much raiding as i do :Pwe would love an invite to you guys just to learn and be social with people. Learning how to play and what to play and such. havent grasped all of the stuff that is on here but learning alot.

@DnBDave.2378 said:Hey there,

this sounds like a great guild. I have been away from the game since about a year after it's release due to college etc. I tried to get back into it about 1 year ago and did some of the new content but because I wasn't playing with anyone, I found it hard to progress and also just felt like I was missing out on the social aspect so I put it down and didn't go back again but it's something that keeps playing on my mind. I was an avid GW1 player and I really want to experience that again with GW2 so I am hoping to give it another shot!

Would love an invite and to learn along with people. I will be honest when I say my knowledge level is probably very basic with regard to new mechanics etc but I am an avid gamer and have played plenty of MMO/RPG's so I am not totally new to the genre and also not completely new to the GW series. As stated above, I played alot of GW1.

Thanks anyway and I look forward to hearing from ye :)

One more thing, I am Irish so yes, I can drink alot :)

Cheers!

@WolfgangVonTech.9402 said:Hey all!!! I have long been searching for a guild that keeps active and that loves doing all kinds of content, because I lacked that in the past which put me off playing GW. But I want to get back into it, and I hope that you guys would be a great guild to join!! Still have a spot left for a lonely play

hello people thanks for applying , I think most of you have been invited already, ill checked it up and invite the ones who didn't ! Thanks a lot :)

@Deadclouds.6491 said:Hello there!

I'm a returning player that would love to join! Just started playing and need some company in the way! Im right now a causal player and just playing when i got time, but I hope i can join some raids and events! :)Hello, you are very welcome to join us :) ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible , cheers!

I'm returning to the game after playing it obsessively after launch, and I'm bringing my partner with me. Mostly PvE, just levelling atm but we're wanting to get into end-game content when we get there. Play a lot of evenings (GMT) and weekends, I have past experience with guild officer-ing (from WoW and early Warframe)

Would love an inv!

@Toby.2643 said:I'm returning to the game after playing it obsessively after launch, and I'm bringing my partner with me. Mostly PvE, just levelling atm but we're wanting to get into end-game content when we get there. Play a lot of evenings (GMT) and weekends, I have past experience with guild officer-ing (from WoW and early Warframe)

Would love an inv!

Hi toby , an invitation has been sent :) Cheers

I'm also a returning player. I played the game a lot after launch, but never managed to get into the game despite many attempts until recently. I'd be down for anything, be it PvE, PvP or just Open World stuffs. Would love an invite! I currently play a Thief and a Mesmer, although main the Thief - soon to be Deadeye.

Best regards.

Hello, I am a new player here. I have been hanging around at level 80 doing open world content and some fractals, and having a blast overall, but it has been mostly alone and with randoms. I am really interested in fractals and want to get better at them and raid sometimes if possible. I am pretty casual (currently playing more because of an injury which has left me leg in a cast) but a fast learner (at least I think, so :bleep_bloop: ). I would like to join your guild and hopefully have more fun with a community.

Thank you.

Helloo, I would love an invite. Used to play a lot but haven't for the last couple years.. Came back recently and am enjoying the game again so a nice social guild sounds perfect :). I used to play a lot of WvW and PvP but am mostly a PvE nerd nowadays. Thanks!

HiI'm new to Guild Wars 2 and mmo's in general. I would like to learn as much as possible and by the look of things I be able to do just that in your guild and have a good time doing so. I do have a job as well as other responsibilities so wouldn't be able to be online and in game 24/7 but if you'll have me I'd love to join.

@Pasilism.7513 said:I'm also a returning player. I played the game a lot after launch, but never managed to get into the game despite many attempts until recently. I'd be down for anything, be it PvE, PvP or just Open World stuffs. Would love an invite! I currently play a Thief and a Mesmer, although main the Thief - soon to be Deadeye.

Best regards.

@Decimatus.9564 said:Hello, I am a new player here. I have been hanging around at level 80 doing open world content and some fractals, and having a blast overall, but it has been mostly alone and with randoms. I am really interested in fractals and want to get better at them and raid sometimes if possible. I am pretty casual (currently playing more because of an injury which has left me leg in a cast) but a fast learner (at least I think, so :bleep_bloop: ). I would like to join your guild and hopefully have more fun with a community.

Thank you.

@Snapple.9251 said:Helloo, I would love an invite. Used to play a lot but haven't for the last couple years.. Came back recently and am enjoying the game again so a nice social guild sounds perfect :). I used to play a lot of WvW and PvP but am mostly a PvE nerd nowadays. Thanks!

@Doms.4809 said:Greetings.

I am in search for a guild where I'd like to learn some raids and re-learn fractals, as I'm a bit rusty :D.Also to chat and have fun in game. :)

@Faffa.1045 said:HiI'm new to Guild Wars 2 and mmo's in general. I would like to learn as much as possible and by the look of things I be able to do just that in your guild and have a good time doing so. I do have a job as well as other responsibilities so wouldn't be able to be online and in game 24/7 but if you'll have me I'd love to join.

@Statchyy.9107 said:Hey!Semi new to GW2 and not new at all to the MMO genre! Would be pretty awesome to join, can be available pretty much whenever since College will be finished next week and everything will be over.

hI Guys, thank you for applying! If you haven't got an invitation already by another officer ill invite you soon! Thank you and cheers :)