show us some mercy

DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

won 5 game i get 53 point
lose 4 games i get -62 point
one of the -20 game i had 3 player try to kill bunker on his node and fail

Comments

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2019

kitten, I popped here expecting Thief pleading.
    * shuts the door *

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭

Yeah this whole point thing annoys me. It should be a even 10win or loose or 5 to promote more games played

• Meteor.3720Meteor.3720 Member ✭✭✭

@Gamble.4580 said:
    Yeah this whole point thing annoys me. It should be a even 10win or loose or 5 to promote more games played

So basically leaderboards become more about grind than anything else? Sounds like a great idea!! /sarcasm

• Alin.2468Alin.2468 Member ✭✭

PvP is SoloQ grind, just like we all voted a few years ago. Sometimes people complain (the ones who dream about eSports, ESL, and hard professional gaming),, but that is just an extremely small minority; I am part of that minority and quit dreaming 2 years ago. I am glad to see there are still players (maybe new players) who still think PvP can become better after 7 years since release.

All this reminds me of... "What is dead may never die".

The end of PvP is nigh.

• yanniell.1236yanniell.1236 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2019

At this point, its just RNG. Pretty sure you couldn't have done anything else to win most of those games. You lost before the game even starts.

Also pretty sure, looking at the numbers, that even the winnings were kinda effortless and you felt that you would have won anyway.

MM is just broken.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.