[SPOILER] The new map is great!

I'm also really happy to see that map!

Finally Anet stopped doing easy/booring maps without need of cooperation, and without map-through events with hamster-difficulty enemies and events.And finally they resumed to SilverWastes/DragonStand style.That map is much more replayable and brings much more joy upon completion.

I hope next addon will bring more maps, which will bring full potential of dynamic event system of gw2 (and chained events), and maybe something with siege like events (SW-like) but with more siege weapons _

@"bOTEB.1573" said:Good job ANET!Good meta event and the vertical progression is great.Thanks for this...BRB to discover more :)

Not to forget the story-telling quality and presentation thereof as well! <3 ANet have redeemed themselves with this. Thought an Aurene resurrection through Joko's magic woul be super silly, but it all fell into place.

Can't wait for the official feedback thread. :)

For 2 years I have been HOPING that all the time I spent in LW3 maps and HoT training masteries would be someday useful outside those maps. I will say I still hope that we gain universal access to our Bloodstone Fen aerial skills because they are just fun. However, I absolutely LOVED seeing the Thermal Tubes, Leylines, Updrafts, Oakheart and Shrines in this map!! I missed using them regularly! I admit that at first I wondered if it was too much for one small map but I really think, the team did a PHENOMENAL job segregating the various masteries and then incorporating them into the map; especially for those who have not had a chance to train Bunny/Griffon. Quite literally a player logging in who has not played since PoF launch could get around the map horizontally and vertically. That to me is really important. Thank you for this and I really hope to see more of the HoT/LW3 masteries implemented in Central Tyria and PoF in the future. You have created a brilliant game here Anet... and it works so please keep up the good work and keep integrating the masteries as you move forward.

Cheers,

Map is very HoTish. Events are decent. Mordremoth's fight way better than fighting Kralkatorrik's scabs. Give me a break with that such an uninspired fight. Nothing like fighting a dragon while he's down. I wanted to be the one who put him down figuratively speaking. Then why must the shelling up block story progression. I was so lucky to be testing the spear on him right after the shell. Had to wait 15 min for a new map to get all the way inside the cave.

maybe its just me, but I hated how vertical and hard to...get anywhere it was in HoT maps and the same applies here. Nothing is more frustrating seeing your next story quest literally right next to you but unable to reach it cause there is a wall of nigh un-scalable cliffs. But thats just me

I'm not so much. Without the hearts, it's Crab Island (I forget the actual name). I never liked crab island. I like the hearts. I get that it works the same. But here's the same, if it's the same with the hearts, then there was literally no reason not to keep the hearts. :)

And Dulfy disappeared. Not just GW2, SWTOR stopped right at the same time - 4/30. Hope she's okay, but I didn't realize how much I relied on that to do things.

Finding myself not in a very good place with the game right now. Oh well, sucks to be me, I guess.

Update: Liking the map more, now that I'm learning it some. I retract my 'no hearts' comment, somewhat. I don't think it should become 'the thing' from here on out, but understanding how a map like this (or Dragonstand) can't really have hearts, I think it would be nice to have more like this map and DS moving forward, to provide a different flavor.

Some of the solo events need some tuning. I mean that charr pilot is def not a solo event. Apart from him getting obliterated in 2-3 hits, there are far too many mobs for 1-2 ppl to easily deal with.

I'm all for group events, but solo events need to be solo events if they are listed that way. Very frustrating otherwise to waste 20 mins