Branded Mount Pack

I've noticed when I searched up the Branded Mount Pack on Wiki and it's rarity showed as "rare", compared to the Grand Lion Griffon Mount which shows up as "exotic". From what I know, the Grand Lion comes and goes with sales. But since the Branded Mount Pack shows up as "rare", does that mean that it's never coming back again? Can someone confirm if this is really the case? I really hope that it'll return because I really want that griffon skin. :C

Rarity of gem store items has always been pretty arbitrary. I assume the mount packs are rare because you get 5 skins instead of just 1, but it could also be just that the person who created it thought it should be rare and as its not a drop it didn't matter.

It has definitely come back to the game at least once since it's original release, and it will almost certainly be back again. Its not possible to say when because gem store items aren't on a set schedule, but it will be back sooner or later.

One I see as exotic because you get it for $25 US = 2,000 gems and the other is costing a lot less therefore it's only a rare.Because of the pricing also consider this, you will see a whole lot less Lion Griffon skins therefore exotic in game than you will see any rare ones which cost way less.Mount skins are worth anywhere from 400 to 2,000 gems. I saw for example a Starbound which is so cheap it doesn't even have a color rating. =)

• 4 months later...