Elementalist Bugs,

Tom.8029

Conjure Earth Shield grants Toughness and Vitality. The Vitality it grants does not synergize with traits like Elements of Rage, which should increase Precision based on Vitality. So my Precision should increase when I equip the shield. It actually decreases.

Further, auras gained through conjures and the Conjurer trait do not activate Zephyr's Boon, which should be giving Swiftness and Fury when I gain an aura.

Further still, Master's Fortitude grants Vitality. If I also take Elements of Rage to then convert my Vitality into Precision and then take Ferocious Winds to convert Precision into Ferocity, the Vitality from Master's Fortitude isn't taken into account.

Like, what the Kitten. What am I supposed to play on my Elementalist for a damage build? Please fix all these traits. They should work together.

(Also posted in bug section)

Stat conversion traits only work off of base stats... not stats gained from skills. The wiki does a good job of explaining what gets converted for the various conversion traits. So it's not a bug.

Auras gained from any source should trigger the associated aura traits however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@"Auburner.6945" said:"Invulnerability is an effect that prevents the target from taking damage, suffering conditions, or receiving control effects." - Wiki under 'Invulnerability'.

Then how in the world do I get cc'd while in downstate vapor form?

I dont think that vapor form states that it gives invuln. For the most part it makes you immune to damage and I usually notice that it ignores most CC skills (most common exception are lines from staff ele/guard and immobilizations).

@"Nup.4591" said:"The non-downed state counterpart of this skill is Mist Form. A key difference is that Vapor Form does not prevent control effects" - also Wiki under 'Vapor form'Hope that answers your question! ^^Edit:spelling

Well, guess I was wrong. Thanks!

@steki.1478 said:

I dont think that vapor form states that it gives invuln. For the most part it makes you immune to damage and I usually notice that it ignores most CC skills (most common exception are lines from staff ele/guard and immobilizations).

Yeah, that was mainly the question for the staff 5. I was running through portal then I saw a line so I had to turn because I thought it's a bug; the hitbox got me anyway...

Has anyone experienced a collision bug in downstate vapor form though? Sometimes I go through the portal but not really that it seems to me that I can pass it.