[NA][PvX] Mucklucks [Luck] Active Social Casual Guild

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@penguin zombies.9305 said:I'm looking for a pretty casual guild. I've never done fractals but would like to start doing some low level ones as I work towards a legendary. I'm probably not going to raid, however. I'm looking for a pretty relaxed group to socialize and learn fractals with, would this guild be a good fit?

Sure would! If you would like, go ahead and apply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya! I'd love to join your guild, especially since I've been looking into doing Fractals for the first time. However, I've been running into errors with the application link, saying that the page isn't found, etc. Is there a way for me to get past that issue, and if not, another way for me to apply? Sorry for the inconvenience!

@horrinxs.1728 said:Hiya! I'd love to join your guild, especially since I've been looking into doing Fractals for the first time. However, I've been running into errors with the application link, saying that the page isn't found, etc. Is there a way for me to get past that issue, and if not, another way for me to apply? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey, sorry about that. When I get home, I'll take a look into it and see if I can get it fixed. In the meantime, feel free to message me through the game and I'll see what we can get sorted for you :)