We need legendary mount already!

First of all, it should have its unique name, like Billy.Second, it should involve legendary worthy collection, not like the current skyscale or the past griffon. The new collection should involve deeper story :)And lastly, the legendary mount should have really cool skills and their leveling progression should be huge, it should take longer time than the HoT masteries to max.There are more things but these are the 3 that come to my mind atm.

Well the beetle has a unique name. His real name is Petey, and he kinda had a deep connection to the story, he has unique and slightly cool skill of doing tricks mid air that help regen his bar -> if done properly, I suck at it so like my loss.

@"Danikat.8537" said:What makes a legendary mount different to a normal one?

Would you be happy if they stuck a legendary tag on the griffon and/or skyscale and told you it's now a legendary mount? Or does that mean something specific to you - and if so what?

I think it will be purple. Then, it will be comsposed by parts of all the other mounts.And you will be able to swap "stats" (I mean spare parts) For example you can pull the feathers from Griffon. Store in the bank - if you pull more than 250. Then give the feathers to the Beetle. You will have a natural wind fan during the races.

And so on. The name should be "Transmorphus"

@"bOTEB.1573" said:First of all, it should have its unique name, like Billy.Second, it should involve legendary worthy collection, not like the current skyscale or the past griffon. The new collection should involve deeper story :)And lastly, the legendary mount should have really cool skills and their leveling progression should be huge, it should take longer time than the HoT masteries to max.There are more things but these are the 3 that come to my mind atm.

No, the masteries should be learned WHILE taming your legendary, not after aquisition. That would be horribly boring after all the effort it takes to get it.

Great idea though, but will never happen.

Legendary mount skins however...

There are 2 things i can think up about legendary mount-Visual: you want it huge and sparkle like elder dragon? I can't wait to see my screen littered with scales with disco light just to hurt my eyes even more-Function: able to morph itself into other mount? It isn't different from dismounting then hotkeyYea....................the only reason i want legendary was for the stats swap but i still feel like i'm wasting my time, don't know how a legendary MOUNT gonna work

@"bOTEB.1573" said:First of all, it should have its unique name, like Billy.Second, it should involve legendary worthy collection, not like the current skyscale or the past griffon. The new collection should involve deeper story :)And lastly, the legendary mount should have really cool skills and their leveling progression should be huge, it should take longer time than the HoT masteries to max.There are more things but these are the 3 that come to my mind atm.

Gonna throw it out there the griffon required around 200g and the completion of like 7 collections. It also had a nice story attached to it.

The most interesting mastery of the Skyscale:

Hovering next to rifts will close them and reveal flight paths for your skyscale. Follow them to claim the treasure at the end. But don't miss a node along the way! Your final reward is largest if you touch every node.