Normal for Update Notes to Contain Spoilers?

Hello,I am a returning player currently going through the PoF story-line. Today I had the misfortune to read the top line of the updates here on the forums spoiling a huge plot of the story for me :(.

Is this normal? I understand that this is not a spoiler for veteran players, but Update Notes contains important information for all players regardless of where they are in the story. So, I humbly ask that future Update Notes do not contain revealing details about the story.

There isan existing thread here, https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/916891(with a misleading name in the title) and with the same result a somewhat misleading reaction from @Stephane Lo Presti.7258To explain this issue a bit further. the first lines of a post by devs are printed on top of the forums (on PC). This contains the spoiler for the previous episode. although I think that in promotional material for a release (and in a way update notes are such a thing as it is intended to inform what has changed), itis hard to avoid any spoilers, but it would be better to not have them visiable on the front page of this forum (or the wiki)