Skyscale.

Hey Anet. umm... we need to talk about the skyscale. There are some people out there that have gotten said skyscale and never gotten the mount unlocked. they're getting really angry about a few things1: not getting it when they're done.2: (this includes me) the time-locked process. Like seriously. we would have been much happier with getting the medicine and other items from doing hearts.i think i speak for most of the players getting it when i'd say. we'd rather have the stuff to buy from the quarter masters when we do hearts and have it be quite spendy karma-wise, rather than having it be little amount of currency, but making us so ten events every day. it tends to stress the players out and makes us ticked off. i hope you can understand. Please, just let us have this one moment of getting the skyscale.

@darkblade.8451 said:

i think i speak for most of the players

I love it when i read this

Listen to our herald! king darkblade stormborn of the house dark, the first of his name. king of the unvoiced ones. the messenger of the first men. king of the seven topics and protector of the players. king of tyria, king of crystal desert. khal of the general discussions. the unburnt. the breaker of bad decisions and father of us all

joke aside (but what i joking really?)

@darkblade.8451 said:

1: not getting it when they're done.Please, just let us have this one moment of getting the skyscale.

so do they have the skyscale now, or are they working on it?you managed to corner your own words in your own post.the skyscale is time gated. what you can use is a rental version (with zero masteries, or mastery progress)