No new legendary trinket with Season 4?

@bbop.9706 said:

@Nafets.1238 said:No word on any legendary trinket like Aurora from season 3?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think the TimeWaste mount will replace any legendary trinket. The effort/time gates etc. makes this .... item? to be on the same level with Aurora. So, be careful next time. ANet already gave you the legendary. But you refuse to see it.

You clearly have not completed Aurora or you would not compare the two.

Aurora is FAR harder, way more expensive and extensively time gated.

=) =) =) I completed Aurora. Long time ago. For me it was NOT timegated - I already had all the achievements completed in all the maps. Including the Backpack.But, talking about comparations, now, that you already finished the TimeWaste collection, can you tell us if it is worth? How much time you needed? How much gold you spent on this? Why you consider Aurora harder? Where are the differences in favor of the new mount? You can make a detailed explanation. I'm not afraid of spoilers.

Note: Sorry, not Aurora. I only have the precursor and the Gift of Valor. I will not turn the precursor into the Legendary until ANet will not allow us to craft it multiple times (I have more than one toon). If this will never happen, thenI will not craft Aurora.

But in Aurora nothing is time gated. The gates are for the precursor. I can craft Aurora in 2 minutes if I want.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@Nafets.1238 said:No word on any legendary trinket like Aurora from season 3?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think the TimeWaste mount will replace any legendary trinket. The effort/time gates etc. makes this .... item? to be on the same level with Aurora. So, be careful next time. ANet already gave you the legendary. But you refuse to see it.

You clearly have not completed Aurora or you would not compare the two.

Aurora is FAR harder, way more expensive and extensively time gated.

=) =) =) I completed Aurora. Long time ago. For me it was NOT timegated - I already had all the achievements completed in all the maps. Including the Backpack.But, talking about comparations, now, that you already finished the TimeWaste collection, can you tell us if it is worth? How much time you needed? How much gold you spent on this? Why you consider Aurora harder? Where are the differences in favor of the new mount? You can make a detailed explanation. I'm not afraid of spoilers.

Lmao. So your point relates only to players like you and has zero relevance to new players who have started since the beginning of LWS3. Good job.

As it stands my original point holds true for ALL players starting post LWS3. Skyscale is easily attainable for anyone. Aurora is not. There is no comparison so please hush.

@bbop.9706 said:

Lmao. So your point relates only to players like you and has zero relevance to new players who have started since the beginning of LWS3. Good job.

As it stands my original point holds true for ALL players starting post LWS3. Skyscale is easily attainable for anyone. Aurora is not. There is no comparison so please hush.

Still it is not clear for me. I know very well all the steps/expenses/requirements for Aurora. I did not complete the collection for TimeWaste yet in order to make a comparation. My statemetnt with the same level for the two was based on what I know about Aurora and what I experienced until now with the mount.

But you, completing the collections and having already the mount should know exactly how the things are in order to make such an statement.

Where Aurora was harder to make? How many gold you spent on Aurora and how many on TimeWaste? How much time (effective time) you spent on Aurora and how much on the mount? How many days you needed for Aurora and how many you needed for the mount?