How to Mesmer

Neage.3579

Hello,

I am attempting to get back into raids and thought that I'd go ahead and lock myself into Chronojail. I reviewed Snowcrows for builds, and I see support chrono for mostly Zerker with a few pieces of Diviners... I want to be able to switch between just being able to be the second chrono for support/buffs.. and to be able to tank if needed. What gear would be needed to be able to do that?

Also looking to be able to run Mesmer for Fractals as well. If someone can point in the direction of a guide or just provide information here, it be greatly appreciated.

~Thank-you

@Neage.3579 said:Hello,

I am attempting to get back into raids and thought that I'd go ahead and lock myself into Chronojail. I reviewed Snowcrows for builds, and I see support chrono for mostly Zerker with a few pieces of Diviners... I want to be able to switch between just being able to be the second chrono for support/buffs.. and to be able to tank if needed. What gear would be needed to be able to do that?

Also looking to be able to run Mesmer for Fractals as well. If someone can point in the direction of a guide or just provide information here, it be greatly appreciated.

~Thank-you

Standard power gear from snowcrows (you can take more diviner pieces for safety).Also get one knight trinket that you can exchange for berserker trinket if you want to tank. I dont know if sc build uses berserker amulet but if it does then take amulet since that will get you above renegades and soulbeasts (only problem left would be firebrand)

Chrono is a situational class whose aim may vary depending on what your team may need. I hope this helps.

Good boon duration average 60%In current patch (24/04/2019) always run 6/6 Runes

SupportDiviner/Berserker/Assassin (Pack, Leadership, Scholar, Thief, or Eagle Runes)Harrier/Magi (Monk or Water Rune)

TankOption 1: Commander (Durability or Pack Rune)Option 2: Minstrel (Durability or Monk Runes)Option 3: Minstrel/Nomad (Durability Rune)Option 4: Giver (Durability Rune)

1. Understanding boon duration:

-Easy: 50-70% boon duration-Medium: 20-40% boon duration-Hard: 0-100% boon duration

Easy or Hard doesn't reflect the difficulty of the build you will be playing, but how many Wells or ToT your group will be able to miss to have perma boon duration on themselves.

1. Understanding gear/runes:

DPS Priority: Berserker=Assassin > Diviner > Commander > Harrier (Gear) Thief=Scholar=Eagle > Pack > Leadership (Runes)Boon Priority: Diviner > Harrier=Giver > Commander=Minstrel (Gear) Leadership > Water > Pack=Monk=Durability (Runes)Tank Priority: Nomad > Minstrel=Giver > Commander (Gear) Durability (Runes)Healing Priority: Magi > Minstrel > Nomad=Giver=Harrier (Gear) Monk, Water (Runes)

1. Understanding encounters/situational use: (only key bosses)

Mathias (dps priority)Best: Diviner/Berserker (Pack Runes)Low uptimes: Diviner or Harrier (Pack Runes)Low Heal: HarrierBoth: HarrierBoth + Resurrect: Minstrel or Giver

Muursat Overseer (dps priority)Best: Diviner/Berserker (Scholar or Thief > Pack Runes)Low uptimes: Diviner

Vale Guardian (if you tank)Easy: Minstrel/Nomad/Giver (Durability or Monk Runes)Medium: Commander (Pack or Durability Runes)Experienced: Diviner/Berserker/Assassin/Harrier (Pack Runes) with 1 +5 toughness infusionLow uptimes: Giver or Minstrel or DivinerLow heal: Minstrel or GiverBoth: Minstrel or GiverBoth (exp): Harrier

1. Understanding uptimes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16IO-4AdzLxpB7XM6vHn-tJR3usBlECoHem5nhyeodKM/edit?usp=sharing