Show us your Revenant

Absconditus.6804

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I adjusted his colors a bit and he looks even better now ?6sEAsdL.jpg

So I have this problem where I hate 98% of heavy armors and also have a habit of frequently changing my styles. With any of the heavy professions, I can't really do that and end up landing on one singular look that I like that I get frustrated with because I can't change it to anything else I'm happy with.

Since Revenant is the newest addition to my line up, I've been trying out different races to find which one has the most variety in styles I can play with. As of now, I've tried every race but not quite every gender. I currently have a female Asura and a female Human with male Norn being my favorite thus far.

I'll have to share my Asura another time since my Human (which I just made today) is using my Asura's gear. But, I'd like to share my Human right now since I really like how she looks. Although it's very edge lord teenage angst type fashion, I still think it's pretty awesome =)

"Ashes Of Mallory" is her name -uHoUqiy.jpgqu13U2U.jpgFBrz9C3.jpg

• Big fan of Norn so here are my 2 version of rev, the second one is my original creation on gw2style.com "Primeval Guard" use for both War and Rev, The third one was created way back in HoT so it kinda old, also one of my original creation "The Gem Warrior".

• The main purpose of first and third version is the ability to change glowing patterns at will, this help creates a vast combination with weapons of choice and themes.

• There are probably more cooler designs for the third one by now but i'm out of trans and kinda lazy so....have fun ;)

• Flashy flame theme6ThpXbn.png

• Realistic themeaL3Yt4U.jpg

txPMXBH.jpg

• Charr version5HOmcLA.png

cEkv2HI.png

ugk7vme.png

qpIfZQF.png

w3oE3VT.png

Yu2R385.png

My original, and current Power Herald, Hyra Lenn:W5dAbDS.png

Current Revenent main, as Condi Renegade, and cutie pie, Treppie:QP3qmoS.png

Former main Revenent, as Condi Renegade, and starter of Valenqua's World Boss Train (which became Treppie's [FOOD] Truck), Valenqua:vWdiPHh.png

And my new up and coming Support Herald, who is currently a Condi leveling Rev, Runa Of The Mists:rdMr6Wb.png

I love all my Reves. Rev is seriously my favorite class, even if it tends to get shat on all the time.

My charr reve, the girl was born with glowing eyes and dragon wings wich makes her unable to wear full chest armor, however she is quite ok with this because it allows her to surprise attack her victims from the sky with her scythe like a furry angel of death 1hUtetK.jpgKafBqkn.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fiery themes are nothing new, but with new skins being introduced, I felt like donning one again, plus I never really used any of my Hellfire skins. Could at last find some use for the Flamewrath skin as well, after they revised them. Loving all the Revenant fashions posted while I've been away for a while! You guys have such awesome looking Revenants!

— Click on YouTube's Fullscreen button in the bottom right corner if it's too small in the forum post, or alternatively click on the video (which will pause it) and press F on your keyboard to toggle fullscreen viewing on and off.

Edit: Took a screenshot on the very top of the Armistice Bastion. Decided to take off a few Infusions recently.

MyoKxCB.jpg

@"Absconditus.6804" said:Fiery themes are nothing new, but with new skins being introduced, I felt like donning one again, plus I never really used any of my Hellfire skins. Could at last find some use for the Flamewrath skin as well, after they revised them. Loving all the Revenant fashions posted while I've been away for a while! You guys have such awesome looking Revenants!

It' kinda difficult to actually see the kind of armor your toon is wearing.

@"Absconditus.6804" said:Fiery themes are nothing new, but with new skins being introduced, I felt like donning one again, plus I never really used any of my Hellfire skins. Could at last find some use for the Flamewrath skin as well, after they revised them. Loving all the Revenant fashions posted while I've been away for a while! You guys have such awesome looking Revenants!

I want your backpiece <3

@Catchyfx.5768 said:

I want your backpiece <3

Those are the exalted shoulders you get from Black Lion Chests.

• 3 months later...

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:It is surprisingly "")

Also, when in doubt, I just FRIGGEN MURDER HER WITH VASELINE!!!

rMXWEBc.png

Wow what dyes are those. I never seen a glossy look like that

It's pastel lemon, scarlet, and banana. The glossy look is... a weird tale. There's something odd with the shaders at the Incendio Templum. It causes the outline to glow white, and it also causes certain materials to become extremely shiny and highly contrasted. Among those materials includes metal, and sylvari skin for some reason. So, if I'm ever up there, I look like I fell in a tub of petroleum jelly.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I got the picture to work... maybe. Anyways i picked purple, yellow, and blue because it fits with the shining blade, the herald symbol thing, infinite volatile gathering tools, sylvari cultural backpack, and the glint attunement blue magic stuff on your hands... does that make sense?? xP

(I'm on mobile and I usually can't see these pictures... tell me if it worked or not lol)