[Spoilers] Terrible story

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Zychuu.7294 said:My main problem is that they denied Zojja her part in the god kitten fight with THE Kralkatorrik again. kitten? Nobody remembers original Destiny Edge and how important they were for the story and how that story resolved around fighting Kralkatorrik? Her absence is stupid at this point.That one, from what i heard, is due to real world reasons and certain voice actor valuing herself as if she were a first class star.

I've heard about it but come on, they changed voice actors for important characters who were on screen much more than MIA-since-HoT Zojja. I won't buy it as a valid explanation.

My complaint is it was so kitten short. Less than 3 hours, and that with me poking about the map doing events too. We could have had a lot of potential for struggling on without Aurene for a bit, then end the episode as it went. This was just... sad for 2 minutes maybe, then tada! Disney! and a very short Disney at that. I was disappointed, because the rest of Season 4 was just amazing.

@Zychuu.7294 said:

@McPero.3287 said:When I saw Aurene get resurected in first instance I just Alt+F4 the game. If you are gonna bring her back at least don't do it immediately, what was the point of her dying if she is instantly back. Terrible story telling. You kill a quality villain in the first fight (Joko) and bring back a mute dragon (which yes speaks now) that had no character to it but was just liked by people because it looked cute and shinned. Not sure if I'll even play this episode now maybe if Taimi dies I will. Does she?

! Unfortunately (for you) she does not

My main problem is that they denied Zojja her part in the god kitten fight with THE Kralkatorrik again. kitten? Nobody remembers original Destiny Edge and how important they were for the story and how that story resolved around fighting Kralkatorrik? Her absence is stupid at this point.

Thanks for the info, took a while.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"Aridon.8362" said:Kralkatorik was afraid that he would be killed so he fought back, in the process the commander slays 2 dragons so he absorbs their torment, which made him angrier so balthazar came and said he wanted to kill Kralkatorik to prove why he shouldn't have been imprisoned in the mists, and instead the commander kills balthazar and Kralkatorik absorbs balthazars torment because he was imbued with the energy of primordus and jormag. Then the commander goes with Aurene to kill off the torment that was haunting Kralkatorik but because he was so badly wounded he just wanted to end the suffering so you and Aurene end the suffering but at the cost of Kralkatorik's CLEAN energy being absorbed by Aurene.

No plot holes here.Let me just cover three plotholes present in what you mentioned (there are a ton more in things you didn't mention, by the way).
  1. "Kralkatorik was afraid that he would be killed"oh, really? in this very story he states clearly that no elder dragon is afraid of death and that was never his motivation for acting (although that is pretty much inconsistent with what we've heard before). That one is minor, though, it's the two next ones that are massive.
  2. what clean energy? there's no "torment" energy (unless we're talking Abaddon, and as far as we know he wasn't involved). It was stated that he was in torment because he held
    too much power
    . Not because it was some wrong kind of power. It's not like the power was somehow inimical to him, but there was so much of it it was tearing him apart. Aurene now holds even more (as she added his power to her), and yet she's perfectly fine.
  3. "Clean" energy or not, it moving from Kralky to Aurene didn't address the unbalance that threatens to destroy the world. It's been already explained that the 6 sources of power must be in balance, or the world goes boom. Now we not only have only 4 sources, but those 4 sources are not equal in power. Bubbles has his normal share of Zhaitan and Mordy's powers, Jormag and Primordius are weakened, with part of their power siphoned off to Kralky and then to Aurene, and Aurene has Kralky's normal power, his share of Zhaitan and Mordy's powers,
    her
    share of Mordy's powers (notice how the egg also absorbed some), part of Jormag and Primordius powers (some via Kralkatorrik, some siphoned off Balthasar directly), Joko's powers (not so insignificant, if it can let Aurene do things elder dragons can't), and all the stuff Kralky's eaten from the mists.And yet somehow, this all is in perfect balance now? Really?HOW?

It seems to me we are seeing a clear case of Draco Ex Machina. With no explanation whatsoever.

I think you make some excellent points. Number 3 I'd encourage you to add to the official questions thread for their Guild Chat, because I'd like to know more about that. I think they've been incredibly wishy washy with this whole "balance" "The All" and all the other metaphysical nonsense they chose to needlessly interject to a story that worked so much better without it. I'm pretty certain it doesn't hold up well to scrutiny in terms of consistency

It'd be nice if people could look at a story [that I personally disliked but that's beside the point] and not give it a free pass of mediocrity 'because it's a game/MMO'. If a story's average, a story's average. Copping out a reason that it's a game doesn't excuse the fact that a story is bad, average, good or anywhere in-between. Gaming is just another form of media, we wouldn't do the same for TV, radio, movies etc. It'd be like saying:

'Well, The Last Airbender movie doesn't need a good story, because it's just a movie and you just need to watch a movie because of how pretty it looks.'

And ironically, I think that's where my gripe with GW2 comes in. The maps look gorgeous, the sound design is 11/10, the voice acting is a bit hit and miss from time to time but generally okay. The music has really improved in recent years, actually evoking sympathy for a change.

But IMO, the writing is below average, full of plot-holes and rushed. Everything gets tied up in a nice bow, with nothing left to be explored and no lasting consequences. The only reason why people are invested in what comes next is that we've been told that Season 5 is coming shortly, outside of the game itself. There's very little in this Episode that actually sets up a long-lasting narrative.

Ultimately, I feel the need to speak to those who disagree with my stance. People aren't looking for Game of Thrones in a Guild Wars 2 re-skin when it comes to character deaths. However, people are looking for lasting consequences that build up to something that we have a role in. With Aurene's death in E5, it created the connection between us and Kralkatorrik. People wanted to end him, because of the absence of Aurene. Sometimes, it's best to leave people's emotions to drive the story, rather than bringing something back to life for the sake of fan feedback and potential outrage mitigation. If people are feeling sorrow and grief for a character's death, that's brilliant. It's exactly what you want as a story-teller. That allows a player to push onwards and actually connect with this 'force of nature' that serves as the antagonist.

If the root connection of our emotion is brought back to us, with no lasting consequences or hardships, the link breaks down between the protagonist and the antagonist. This is why a portion of the player-base hate the resurrection of Aurene. It reduced Kralkatorrik's threat to Dragon's Watch and the world of Tyria to nothing and broke down our connection with him as an antagonist. If Aurene's return was necessary, we needed to experience the devastation of Kralkatorrik on Tyria before she entered the story again. I've seen some amazing ideas above, regarding the first, two chapters and how we could've brought Aurene back to life ourselves, through a trial of fire.

For instance, imagine if the initial chapters involved us travelling around the major cities of the core world, and discussing with the world's leaders about the threat of Kralkatorrik. We could discover that portions of existing zones have been branded, causing Kralkatorrik's minions to pillage the world's settlements at an increased rate. I'm aware that this would've been a financial challenge, but something along these lines would've been beneficial before Aurene's resurrection, in my opinion.

To prevent myself from rambling on and on about the storyline, I just need to conclude with a final statement:

People are allowed to have a negative opinion. If they feel that their time has been wasted, then they're allowed to get heated and vent. That's what the forums are designed for. If there's a noticeable surge in negative feedback, it proves that something has gone wrong with a recent addition. Just because you disagree with them, it doesn't mean that there isn't an issue with delivery. The recent example is Aurene's resurrection, and from what I've personally seen, the community's split in half. There's an issue here, and ignoring it is silly.

The way that I see it: If you dislike the Skyscale Acquisition and have complained about it, don't tell others that complaining about Aurene's resurrection is 'casual' or 'wrong'. Debate the extent of the problems, and bring alternative solutions. Don't just shut someone down because you disagree with them.

@Twyn.7320 said:It'd be nice if people could look at a story [that I personally disliked but that's beside the point] and not give it a free pass of mediocrity 'because it's a game/MMO'. If a story's average, a story's average. Copping out a reason that it's a game doesn't excuse the fact that a story is bad, average, good or anywhere in-between. Gaming is just another form of media, we wouldn't do the same for TV, radio, movies etc. It'd be like saying:

'Well, The Last Airbender movie doesn't need a good story, because it's just a movie and you just need to watch a movie because of how pretty it looks.'

And ironically, I think that's where my gripe with GW2 comes in. The maps look gorgeous, the sound design is 11/10, the voice acting is a bit hit and miss from time to time but generally okay. The music has really improved in recent years, actually evoking sympathy for a change.

But IMO, the writing is below average, full of plot-holes and rushed. Everything gets tied up in a nice bow, with nothing left to be explored and no lasting consequences. The only reason why people are invested in what comes next is that we've been told that Season 5 is coming shortly, outside of the game itself. There's very little in this Episode that actually sets up a long-lasting narrative.

Ultimately, I feel the need to speak to those who disagree with my stance. People aren't looking for Game of Thrones in a Guild Wars 2 re-skin when it comes to character deaths. However, people are looking for lasting consequences that build up to something that we have a role in. With Aurene's death in E5, it created the connection between us and Kralkatorrik. People wanted to end him, because of the absence of Aurene. Sometimes, it's best to leave people's emotions to drive the story, rather than bringing something back to life for the sake of fan feedback and potential outrage mitigation. If people are feeling sorrow and grief for a character's death, that's brilliant. It's exactly what you want as a story-teller. That allows a player to push onwards and actually connect with this 'force of nature' that serves as the antagonist.

If the root connection of our emotion is brought back to us, with no lasting consequences or hardships, the link breaks down between the protagonist and the antagonist. This is why a portion of the player-base hate the resurrection of Aurene. It reduced Kralkatorrik's threat to Dragon's Watch and the world of Tyria to nothing and broke down our connection with him as an antagonist. If Aurene's return was necessary, we needed to experience the devastation of Kralkatorrik on Tyria before she entered the story again. I've seen some amazing ideas above, regarding the first, two chapters and how we could've brought Aurene back to life ourselves, through a trial of fire.

For instance, imagine if the initial chapters involved us travelling around the major cities of the core world, and discussing with the world's leaders about the threat of Kralkatorrik. We could discover that portions of existing zones have been branded, causing Kralkatorrik's minions to pillage the world's settlements at an increased rate. I'm aware that this would've been a financial challenge, but something along these lines would've been beneficial before Aurene's resurrection, in my opinion.

To prevent myself from rambling on and on about the storyline, I just need to conclude with a final statement:

People are allowed to have a negative opinion. If they feel that their time has been wasted, then they're allowed to get heated and vent. That's what the forums are designed for. If there's a noticeable surge in negative feedback, it proves that something has gone wrong with a recent addition. Just because you disagree with them, it doesn't mean that there isn't an issue with delivery. The recent example is Aurene's resurrection, and from what I've personally seen, the community's split in half. There's an issue here, and ignoring it is silly.

The way that I see it: If you dislike the Skyscale Acquisition and have complained about it, don't tell others that complaining about Aurene's resurrection is 'casual' or 'wrong'. Debate the extent of the problems, and bring alternative solutions. Don't just shut someone down because you disagree with them.

Outstanding post

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Twyn.7320 said:It'd be nice if people could look at a story [that I personally disliked but that's beside the point] and not give it a free pass of mediocrity 'because it's a game/MMO'. If a story's average, a story's average. Copping out a reason that it's a game doesn't excuse the fact that a story is bad, average, good or anywhere in-between. Gaming is just another form of media, we wouldn't do the same for TV, radio, movies etc. It'd be like saying:

Outstanding post

Thank you! I might condense this down for the upcoming Dev Feedback thing, just to explain one of the angles that people may have with the Aurene moment and the general structure of the narrative! Also, I suppose that my writing background shows ;)

I'm not about to sit here and justify everything and write essays about why the story is sound. If you hate the story that much just log in, play the first part of the story next time to get into the next map and go about your day. Problem solved.

@ChronoPinoyX.7923 said:

@Aridon.8362 said:The commander was resurrected instantly and nobody said anything. Trahearne was boring and nobody said anything. Scarlett and the entirety of living story season 2 was both cringey and boring and nobody said anything until Lions Arch was destroyed.

For a start, the commander didn't resurrect instantly. We actually had to play the game to get that to happen unlike Aurene where we stood there and literally just watched an instanced dungeon that could have just been cutscene... We didn't fight, heck we didn't even have to do anything like collecting anything (something we actually did when Commander dies).

And both Trahearne and Scarlet had their fair share of people who disliked them. Scarlet moreso than Trahearne from what I remember.

But Aurene gets resurrected and people alt+f4? You have to understand that Aurene is like the Guilds Child, it's different because if you actually even bothered to finish the whole story through, you'd see some foreshadowing that she will probably try to kill the ones she loves at some point.

Aurene getting resurrected isn't the issue, it's already been established that most of us knew this. The problem is the fact that in a single instanced dungeon that lasted a couple of minutes, we get Aurene back. We did absolutely nothing during that instance. When the commander died, we did something like I said before. We watched, we collected, we chased people stealing our identity, we did collection, we killed a fat demon. That was an effort to actually come back to life, Aurene just Paleus Ex Jokona'd us.

Also if you bothered to play the other stories, Aurene was called the scion for a specific reason, and not appreciated simply because she was cute. The story telling fits perfectly, there are no plot holes like the ones prior to season 4, and you are therefore wrong.

The biggest plothole in Season 4 is literally beating at us right now (pun intended for those who already did story). Why is Kralkatorrik part good guy? Zhaitan and Mordremoth both showed personality that are completely centred around their own personal gain but Kralkatorrik is apparently a good guy out of nowhere? If they actually covered any of that your point would have been fine but there was next to nothing covering what Kralkatorrik, or any of the other dragons, were like aside from the fact that they were violent creatures with deadly personalities that screamed narcissism.

I already spoke in another thread about how potential for corruption occurs on Elders but that's a speculation, ANet never covered it in their overall story and lore.

Also Joko a quality villain? Are you serious? The guy had cheesy punchlines and there wasn't a single moment I could take him seriously as a villain.

Except in terms of an actual villain, Joko is a quality villain. His personality might not be as serious as most villains but the way he is built is engaging. He's not just randomly killing things or causing destruction everywhere. He was meticulous, he had plans, he knew how to play the Commander against their senses. Hell he even went as far as to nearly kill Taimi in front of the Commander. Not only that, Joko actually made a legitimate statement about whether or not what we do as the Commander is indeed justifiable. He knew what the Elder Dragons were and we didn't and we just blindly killed two of them because we simply saw them as destructive creatures. Joko literally covered a lot of stuff for being a guy with cheesy punchlines.

Their was reason to believe that the elderdragons didn't start out completely evil in heart and minds for example he warns what his dead would do and the dragons don't nessecarily want to destroy it just happens from their precense.. The power (magic) corrupt storyline was present for a long time ( the white mantle storyline was especially thick of this) and I wouldn't be surprised if they tangle with the idea that aurene gets mad to after a while.

I knew ANet wouldn't kill Aurene forever. Her eating Joko and then burping out his voice was too big of a clue.

That being said, when she died there was a small part of me that desperately hoped that they'd stick to it. Not because I hated Aurene as a character, but because I wanted to genuinely feel something other than fuzzy good friendship feelings from this story. The last time I felt that was when Lion's Arch was destroyed for good.

When Aurene died I felt nothing but, "oh, fake drama I'll bet."

I was, however, surprised with how quickly they brought her back. The first five minutes of the story? Impressive.

@McPero.3287 said:

@Squirrel.6318 said:please don't kill taimi, she's carrying the game as it is lol

Oh yeah carrying with her screeching voice, talking nonsense which is supposed to be technology talk.

Way better than the cookie-cutter plastic heroes we already have. The only one aside from Taimi that seemed to have some soul is Marjory, not including her in major events was a terrible move. Maybe the voice actress didn't want to do it anymore.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:There's no way of knowing how much time has passed in game since her death though. Sure, its' been 4 months for the players, but it may have only been a day or two for the characters or less.

Right in the beginning, the Commander says something that he should tell the others (nations/leaders) about the Aurene's death. That means it passed the time needed to travel to Lion Arch from Thunderhead Peaks and back. Plus few hours to solve the business making him to leave Thunder Peaks.

I estimate that between the Aurene "death" and his resurection passed around 24 hours.

@"SweetPotato.7456" said:Agreed.The writer of this part of the story, either is lazy, no imagination, or lack creativity, or they do not know the back story at all.

There were no hints at all before this that Kralki is in fact Aurene's grandfather, unless you search the wiki. actually I knew because watched too many movies :bleep_bloop:

It would have been a better story if we found out Kralki is the grandfather from a Glint Voice Over explaining why her vision had directed Aurene to kralki, she would never evolved into a crystal dragon without that breath from Kralki. Hence, why, saying eating Joko is the cause Aurene is alive does not explained the Crystal Dragon at all

When Kralki realized in the last episode that he would make Aurene powerful he left having tiny bit of sentimentality, on top of the fact that he was also injured.

Come War Eternal, we would summon all effort to lure Kralki back to Aurene's cocoon with that lay line thing he tried to consume to recuperate, and make him breath life into Aurene. He finally succumb when Aurene calles out to him with their "dragon communicator ability" "Grandfather, I am Aurene, your last and only grandchild, you have lost one already,!!!!" with big teary blinky eyes.

This way, it also explained how, we the champion, a mere tiny creature of Tyria cannot ever kill a dragon, he has submit himself and pass on his flame to the next generation.

Ending the story in dragon fall, the last sleeping place of the mighty Dragon Kralkatorrik!

Yeah i like my story better :P

LOL!! Your variant is over the most of the LS4 story!!For something totally unexpected you can take an alternate finale for this: "He finally succumb when Aurene calles out to him with their "dragon communicator ability" "Grandfather, I am Aurene, your last and only grandchild, you have lost one already,!!!!" with big teary blinky eyes."

Something like - He survives the emotions of this sudden finding, but his heart was broken by remorses. So many time he ignored his grand childs. So, to make peace wihth himself he passes to Aurene all his duties as an ED and he retreats to a monastery. To pray for his soul. This keeps the door open for a "Kralky strikes back" episode.

These aren't even bad arguments, to be fair. I was going through the story actively trying to keep positive, and see the good points, because otherwise I would have found it to be a little bit of a slog. At the same time, I can't be too harsh on some of the writing, as some things were very much telegraphed. For example, I can't hate Aurene's resurrection too much, since it was a ridiculously predictable outcome from eating Joko. At the same time just because it was obvious that doesn't mean it was good. Certainly not now that she's essentially immune to death, right? Unless I understood things wrong. But there was just such a major and exaggerated victory for the commander, along with Aurene being a death immune elder dragon now, without no lingering threat to address, that I couldn't get behind it.

Her talking was also weird, not because it was particularly bad, but because it was just pushed on us, barely processed, and then instantly treated as nothing special. Like, there were one or two comments of a couple of words when it happened, and then that was it.

In terms of Kralk, in hindsight I'm trying to think of it with the fact that he was injured, in mind. Even still, when we were flying on Aurene in the first instance things felt far too easy, and Kralk barely did anything besides throw a few rocks at us, and swipe his tail a few times, while we were dragon breathing on him, and being a potentially lethal pest to him. Yeah, he felt big, but he didn't feel like a threat, at all. So when he went down, it didn't feel all that earned to me, but again, in hindsight, if we were to play it immediately after the previous chapter, after the fight before, where Aurene "died," and then we immediately went into the next chapter flying on her back and fighting a recently injured Kralk perhaps it would have made it feel a little less... anti-climactic. But again, how much time has passed between them? And there's also the fact that you'd have to go to Lion's Arch, just to go back again.

I did kind of like the Hearts and Minds-esqe fight against him, but it still felt like a cop out, especially after the "fight" riding on Aurene's back, that I feel could have been expanded on and made into a final fight, and even more so since we have the Skyscale mechanics now, that they could have also probably implemented into a flying fight with Kralk. I get that we got redemption for him (probably too much and too ham-fisted), when we went inside him, but doing the same kind of thing as Mordremoth felt a little repetitive to me, though I did enjoy it.

The one thing I could not forgive about the story though, was the absolute lack of Zojja. At this point whatever behind the scenes crap is going on should have just resulted in a new voice actress. But even if we wouldn't have been able to see Zojja, at the very fucking least mention her and acknowledge her existence at the death of Destiny Edge's main foe. Is she dead, Anet? Is she in a permanent coma? I don't even care what at this point, but I just find it to be a kick in the metaphorical nuts for her character that she may as well not even exist anymore. I would honestly prefer they kill her off, at this point, than string her along, complete unmentioned, while her ex-guild is swimming in development.

@Squirrel.6318 said:

@Squirrel.6318 said:please don't kill taimi, she's carrying the game as it is lol

Oh yeah carrying with her screeching voice, talking nonsense which is supposed to be technology talk.

Way better than the cookie-cutter plastic heroes we already have. The only one aside from Taimi that seemed to have some soul is Marjory, not including her in major events was a terrible move. Maybe the voice actress didn't want to do it anymore.

From the in-game story (not looking at text lore) most of the characthers feel just empty figures that follow the Commander whatever she/he asked them to do. In addition to that Taimi is just annoying. Original story is much better in terms of that where characters actually boss us around and have some personality (Destiny's edge being angry with each other). I love the human story where you go on a party to gather evidence to arrest some minister. And Joko was excellent, he exposed us how we might be the villain after all. Now it is just we meet a new character who is somewhat introduced, then they just become one of our sheep.

Whether people enjoy a story or not has precious little to do with whether it's "good". We could argue forever about what "good" even means, as indeed academics do for decades over stories that are vastly better-known and cuturally longer-lived than anything in GW2 will ever be. We can, and should, talk about how much or how little we enjoyed it, though. That's useful feedback.

Personally, I thought it was poor-to-middling fare, with the opening resurrection being one of the weakest segments. I didn't think it was especially bad by the established, standards of Living World but it was significantly less enjoyable than some chapters have been, mostly because it felt very rushed indeed and because so much of the action seemed to happen off-screen.

It's true that the idea of Aurene resurrecting via having eaten Joko was a very well-known possibility. More to the point, I never thought she was permanently dead for a very simple reason: no-one is EVER dead in GW2. The entire game runs on the concept of death being little more than a change of career. Entire populataions return as Awakened or ghosts , frequently retaining the memories and personalities they had when they were alive. Individuals return as visitations from their new existences in other realms (Eir, for example) and again talk and behave just like they did when they were living. The Player Character themselves died and got better!

The most surprising thing about Aurene's death isn't the way she was brought back but that anyone, including the Commander and all his allies, ever doubted for a second that she would return. Their entire life-experience tells them that death is transient. Rather than moping about in forced-walk slomo the lot of them should have been having a high-level, intensive seminar on how Aurene would return and how long it would take so they could get their plan for what to do when she did.

GW2 really isn't a setting where the death of a major character can have anythign like the impact it might in a movie or a book. Speaking of which, can we have Scarlet back now, please?

@"yann.1946" said:Their was reason to believe that the elderdragons didn't start out completely evil in heart and minds for example he warns what his dead would do and the dragons don't nessecarily want to destroy it just happens from their precense.. The power (magic) corrupt storyline was present for a long time ( the white mantle storyline was especially thick of this) and I wouldn't be surprised if they tangle with the idea that aurene gets mad to after a while.

That's never been covered anywhere when it comes to Elder Dragons. You don't drop a "bad guy was originally good guy" scenario without dropping any form of background work because that leaves a huge plothole. It's speculation at best, no solid history or lore to refer to, not even an in-game conversation that brings out history of what dragons were like when they first came to being.

Plus human corruption isn't based on magic, it's based on selfish desires (basically seven deadly sins). They didn't have magic when they arrived in Tyria but the first thing they did was take lands as if it were their own without consideration for other races, magic was only a tool that further fuelled the conflict.

You have to accept that Guild wars 2 has cartoon series writing and that is its gimmick (thats why it has so much power rangers moments like some people said and i hope we get more Ba Sing Se in the future). You can see that all big MMOs have carved some sort of niche Warcarft is a medieval fantasy comic book, FF XIV is anime and ESO is High fantasy Hollywood movie.You can see that before it wasn't like that from the core personal story but you can't deny it is mostly bland (it has its moments but not that many), and after the story moved to the cartoon style it fared better(even though it has some big drops in quality here and there), but at least it is cohesive enough compared to some MMOs that needed several retcons and multiple lore books to "Fix" things.

I don't see how they could have avoided Aurene's resurrection without an even bigger Deus ex, but a big problem it causes is massively adding to the lack of significance of character death in GW2. Major likeable allies that have died are able to come back and help whenever its convenient (Glint, Eir, Snaff, and now Aurene). I highly doubt anyone will take future deaths seriously at all after Aurene's death because we know they'll be right back with us in the next episode or 2.

The Story Wasnt bad, but it was lite. I wished there was more explanation about where We landed in Tyria and why the Skyscales formed. It was all kinda just breezed over with little explanation. Another thing with default Sound settings it was nearly impossible to here Kraulk talk at the end.

Well... I loved it <3 . Yes, It was predictable that Aurene might of come back from logical reasons of her eating certain magic that made the resurrection happen, and yet she needed help for her to come back. In the end, I was really satisfied how everything was build up story wise into making this happen. The execution was awesome in my opinion my only complaint about the story is that Canach even though he was very much around into this evenst and such he barely or more like nothing to say or do in this episode compared to Logan xD. Im still confused about how the new map came to be. How did that happen and how people in there flying ships where there before us xDD. Questions ~