The End; Salt on the Wound Achievement impossible ?

Successfully inflict 10 wounds on Kralkatorrik during The End.

Okai but the first phase we can shot Kralki : some of the weak spots are already beside Aurene or I can't define if they are attainable or not, if they are below or above kralki.The the second phase on wings, same, Aurene get superspeed : even with semi-auto 111-111 and retargeting it's often too late and I can't see/hit the spots anymore; but If I avoid some spots and focus on the next one, I don't have the 10 ...Plus, dmg seems random, it takes 3 shots average to destroy a spot, but sometimes 3 isn't enough (4% remaining <3 <3 <3 ). Holding key doesn't seem to do anything to the dmg.

Bref, if some people has done this achievement, or better if they have a video, I would appreciate their help. Thanks.

Yea, I also figured it's impossible alone.Most of the targets are "no line of sight", no matter when or where you're positioned. And the fight progresses almost right after breaking 3 or 4 points.Will have to do with someone else, to even have a chance.

Although I have a hunch that most targets being 'no line of sight' is more of a bug than intended

I managed to do it after a dozen tries. My best advice isn't to target the closest point. Target a point that is a sizeable distance away, but always target the point in front of Aurene. Once she flies past a point, she can no longer shoot at it. You'll have to take it on faith and fire 3 shots at each point, and hope for the best.

Yes, this achievement is pretty terrible.

@Jojo.6140 said:Do it together with another player. They will also be able to attack the weak spots and also have a skill to strengthen your own attack. Doing that achievement alone is really hard as i see it.

This.

It is possible solo, but if you get others to join, they get unique skills to support you. They can attack themselves, heal you and buff your damage by 50%. Best of all, the achievement unlocks for all player, removing the need to run this per player.

It does have some annoyances like targeting, no counter to let you know how you're doing, no control over aurene, etc. but this is the kind of cheeve that I consider 'fun' challenging. It was a little frustrating but didn't take a ton of trials to get through solo, it is easy to start over when you fail, etc.

But it also breaks with precedent a little in that it seems designed to really encourage completing it in a group and it is more challenging than most of the cheeves that have been included in story metacheeves in the past . . .

@Ayrilana.1396 said:It's entirely possible to do it soloPlease tell us how this should be possible. Is there some way to slow down the story so that you can get your 10 spots or so? For me the story is already too soon over and I didn't hit the ten spots.

BTW: It seems that your account didn't get the achievement either. Congratulation for getting the achievement solo without getting it.

@BadHealer.3608 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:It's entirely possible to do it soloPlease tell us how this should be possible. Is there some way to slow down the story so that you can get your 10 spots or so? For me the story is already too soon over and I didn't hit the ten spots.

BTW: It seems that your account didn't get the achievement either. Congratulation for getting the achievement solo without getting it.

They're not wrong tho . . .

Did it on my third try. It helps a lot to first memorize where the spots are and when they spawn.

• Target/hit them immediately when they spawn.
  • In the later phases (i.e. along the wings) skip one weak spot and start at the second one - this should give you enough time to hit the other spots thrice.
  • Make sure to not wait until your third projectile hits until you target the next weak spot - retarget as soon as you have shot the third projectile. Otherwise you will fall behind on your timing and won't get in three hits.