Berserker change opinion:

Ronharshadow.5246

@Ronharshadow.5246 said:It's good but I still feel like I am not doing enough damage.Am I doing something wrong? What builds do you guys have that give you the most dps and is it viable compared to other damaging builds or even to BS

DPS means damage per sec, which means if your skill rotation in pve environment have any sec of downtime, you'll not have good dps result. Dont tell me about kitty golem , that test is not real fight, so tester can control the time to get into berserk.

No matter how much anet buff warrior's skill damage, it'll not fix warrior's dps. Other class doesn't have downtime, they can keep up their rotation and passive damage buff from trait (if they have, like warrior's peak performance). Berserker's 15 sec( or 12) of downtime is exactly why they cant make good dps in real fight.

Dont be fooled by anet, when they said berserker have high burst damage, they just telling you that you can burst high damage within short period. Good dps required you can deal high damage every sec you stick to target. Any sec of downtime will decrease dps.

That's why I still play dps spb in pve..even take banner, at least i dont have downtime so I can maintain PP and BP, Berserker for now become more like competition -oriented spec..but a little broken compare to spb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic