Fissure of Woe / Underworld / Melandrus realm

Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids. If i remember correctly, the Devs already confirmed that the Qadim story will continue.I personaly think that it is likely that Qadim will find a reason to visit the god-realms (He has more than enough reasons, maybe expanding his menagerie or/and finding a new realm for himself). I can imagine him finding a way to travel between the god realms and we, as the players, have to follow him through the god realsm and fight related bosses throughout the god-realms until finally we fight qadim (again?).

Since I'm a guy who loves to see the world burn I totally hope for an announcement that raid development will be stopped after shipping out W7 (including bugfixing for it). That would be hilarious and a big enjoyment to read & comment here in the forums and on reddit.

@Vinceman.4572 said:Since I'm a guy who loves to see the world burn I totally hope for an announcement that raid development will be stopped after shipping out W7 (including bugfixing for it). That would be hilarious and a big enjoyment to read & comment here in the forums and on reddit.

The only reason I'm still playing this game are raids AND I want them to end after wing 7.

@paddystar.2879 said:Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids.You weren't paying attention during the story.

They are completely empty now, Kralkatorik ate everything already. The parts we've seen on the map are likely all that's left.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"paddystar.2879" said:Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids.You weren't paying attention during the story. They are completely empty now, Kralkatorik ate everything already. The parts we've seen on the map are likely all that's left.

When do you think did it say that? Also "eating" for an elder dragon is corrputing the land, so saying that they are completely emtpy now makes no sense.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"paddystar.2879" said:Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids.You weren't paying attention during the story. They are completely empty now, Kralkatorik ate everything already. The parts we've seen on the map are likely all that's left.

When do you think did it say that? Also "eating" for an elder dragon is corrputing the land, so saying that they are completely emtpy now makes no sense.

@paddystar.2879 said:

@paddystar.2879 said:Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids.You weren't paying attention during the story. They are completely empty now, Kralkatorik ate everything already. The parts we've seen on the map are likely all that's left.

Aurene says that during the start of the current episode when we chase Kralkatorrik through the mists. Mordremoth eats the ley-line isles during the encounter in Dragon's Stand and the fact that the 3 realms are almost empty when we enter them in the story highly suggests that they are actually gone.

The story is 3 days old. Use spoiler tags...

@Miellyn.6847 said:

@paddystar.2879 said:Since the latest episode introduced the fissure of woe (partly) with new foes, melandrus realm with new foes and reintroduced underworld with existing foes i think it is likely that we will see more godrealms in raids.You weren't paying attention during the story. They are completely empty now, Kralkatorik ate everything already. The parts we've seen on the map are likely all that's left.

Aurene says that during the start of the current episode when we chase Kralkatorrik through the mists. Mordremoth eats the ley-line isles during the encounter in Dragon's Stand and the fact that the 3 realms are almost empty when we enter them in the story highly suggests that they are actually gone.

I did not spoil anything storywise in my posts. While Mordremoth does eat the ley-line isles, it seems to me that its more due to the fight rather then actually feeding by eating the land. Also they do not really suggest that its completely empty, its rather just easier t change the skybox-lightning than to actually create landmass just for the sight during a 1 minute ingame scene.

@paddystar.2879 said:

I did not spoil anything storywise in my posts. While Mordremoth does eat the ley-line isles, it seems to me that its more due to the fight rather then actually feeding by eating the land.

why would he eat them instead of just detroying them

Also they do not really suggest that its completely empty, its rather just easier t change the skybox-lightning than to actually create landmass just for the sight during a 1 minute ingame scene.

the first 2 lines spoken in the mist directly state he ate them

"Character name": It's so...empty.Aurene: Eaten. By him...