black lion market connection error

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:getting a connection error when i try to buy stuffs and its acting slow for some reason. no idea why just is.

Which stuff?It's working fine for me mostly, except for a couple of things that recently spiked in value.So it's possible that ANet disabled the trading temporarily (or permanently) and the error message is due to the game not having a proper code for that scenario (i.e. the computer is misinformed).

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can try clearing the GW2 cache. Instructions found in the Knowledge Base, accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Troubleshoot Trading Post'.

Good luck.

I cleared the cache, which didn't fix it. About 10 minutes later, I was able to use the TP again for those items, just in time for reset.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:getting a connection error when i try to buy stuffs and its acting slow for some reason. no idea why just is.

Which stuff? was trying to buy stuff for tossing down mystic forge cause had some forge stones from achievements usually like cheap level 80 exotics.it's working now after the patch/hotfix thing so idk what was going on had other people in guild disconnecting and stuff but think that was their internet.