Suns refuge instance has crashed.

I entered it after getting the second Skyscale collection, after getting my egg and unlocking the collection for it my game crashed and now Gw2 keeps telling me there's a network error.I play on EU and this happens with various bugs that disconnect me, always the same Network error rubbish about checking my connection despite everything else working fine lol

Happened right after the egg hatched and talking with Gorrik for me as well. Probably is a coding error that triggers a crash. Typically we have to wait 10-15 minutes before we can log back in after a crash where the server still believes we are online. It needs to time out and is a safeguard to prevent data corruption from two instances of the account data existing simultaneously, e.g., you don't want the actual player's data to be overwritten by a ghost connection that lingers after a crash reverting things they have done for x amount of time. If you can't log in after 15 minutes, and there's no announced issue, then perhaps consider sending in a ticket. I'll just head to bed and check in the morning myself.

Same here. Attempting to enter Sun's Refuge to dialog with Gorrik to start "Saving Skyscales".

The same error is generated: InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624.

Subsequent attempts to enter Sun's Refuge result in the instance load screen sitting without any -mapinfo progress changes.

FINALLY got in, had to restart the game and attempt to enter repeatedly. Took about 90 seconds to zone into the instance. Perhaps there is a hard upper limit on how many Sun's Refuge instances can be active at a time?

Will I be able to return to Gorrik when "Saving Skyscales" is complete?