Enough is enough! ANET we really need some action quick before the game mode dies.

BadMed.3846

One key issue that has been ignored over and over and over is BOTTING!. I have just finished a game on my alt acct where 3 bots were present in the game. It was 100% obvious that they were bots. 2 of them were Mirage and the third was Scourge. Map awareness and proximity sensing was so awesome that they left if an ally was with them capturing a free point.

I'm not sure if any action has been taken to crackdown on these bots but it seems that they are freely doing any number of games at their will. Do something please, save the game mode!

I even added someone earlier who has over 808 wins and 969 losses. Can someone really play this much in one season? I don't think so.

@BadMed.3846 said:

I even added someone earlier who has over 808 wins and 969 losses. Can someone really play this much in one season? I don't think so.

808+969 games = 1777 games total

If 1 game is 12 min (which is too much, but lets say its 12 min), these are 21324 minutes, which is ~355 hours. Now if a player plays only 6 hours a day but every day, these are 59 days gameplay. Lets not forget that some players play more.

Your statement, about the total amount of games is not valid :)

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

808+969 games = 1777 games total

If 1 game is 12 min (which is too much, but lets say its 12 min), these are 21324 minutes, which is ~355 hours. Now if a player plays only 6 hours a day but every day, these are 59 days gameplay. Lets not forget that some players play more.

Your statement, about the total amount of games is not valid :)

Fair enough. I'm not claiming that this particular person is a bot. I often add bots as friends to check how many games they played. 2 of the 3 bots I saw today were new accounts. Maybe PoF sale is contributing to an increase in bots.