Elite spam appreciation thread

praqtos.9035

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

F1.

So f1 has infinite range and you are not able to dodge it?

Also most if not all a warrior attacks have a delay. It is also all melee. If a warrior doesn't land. It can't heal and it will die. Condi also destroys warrior as it doesn't have enough cleanse to u keep.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind seeing some Elites get lower CDs, especially among the older ones in sPvP

Battle Standard can go down from 180s to 150s (90s CD if picked up) which could make it comparable (if not a bit better) than Signet of Mercy.WoD could probably go down to 50s in its current form of "I cant interrupt it or attack during this thing". Might need a rework if its still not very effective.Rage signet is ok, but I'd personally swap its active effect with Signet of Fury (Full Adrenaline and Presc/Fero boost) and maybe make it last a bit longer

FGS could go down to something around 90s~120s (you do get two uses of this weapon, assuming you can pick up the second one)Tornado could be straight up halved and no one would bat an eyeect.

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Mbelch.9028 said:I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam.

cuz in most cases its a guaranteed kill?

It's a guarantee if you face tank. And don't know to save cool downs and dodge. Most of the time you just move away and let the warrior do nothing and come back when he's done doing nothing. Much a reaper in shroud.

Except it has 2(3 just for immob breaking) mobility skills aka gapclosers to stick to you, 900 range le boulder, and getting hit by anything means most likely death? Is that another one who pretend spellbreaker will be AFK before using it ?

Thief, teleport awayHolo, stealth,photon wall, elxiersMesmer. Well Condi mes. U have many ways to basically move away from stun. Thru staff and other skillsThis match up is basically a win for mesRanger stone signet, moa stance? Forgot which 1, smoke assult,Rev, sword 3 into staff 5 and staff 3Guardian. Focus 5, elite invur, other blocks etcNecro, fearEle, twist of faith

Or u simply move away. Dodging Boulder and moving away isn't that hard :/. But yeah ok. If you are incapable of either then nothing can help you. Nerf everything so you can win.

@TorQ.7041 said:Once again you pretend spellbreaker AFK dont use anything before going rampage /facepalmOr u simply move away. Dodging Boulder and moving away isn't that hard :/. But yeah ok. If you are incapable of either then nothing can help you.Its simple fact that MANY MANY MANY elites nowhere close to be broken as this 2, not in impact/power and cooldown 1 minute vs 3. Its main counter is nearly 3 times longer cooldown than rampage is, lets ignore that as well.Nerf everything so you can win.I'm actually glad you mention this, look at mesmer, it was nerfed that much so even you can win :)@TorQ.7041 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

F1.

So f1 has infinite range and you are not able to dodge it?

Also most if not all a warrior attacks have a delay. It is also all melee. If a warrior doesn't land. It can't heal and it will die. Condi also destroys warrior as it doesn't have enough cleanse to u keep.Small secret bursts are 6s cd, dagger one is unblockable and landing F2 recharge all other bursts,congats, you learned something new! Not to mention there are plently of skill that are MUST DODGE aside 3 bursts

@praqtos.9035 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD © Gold2-3 player

Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

@TorQ.7041 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD © Gold2-3 player

Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

@praqtos.9035 said:

Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.

Sure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.

@TorQ.7041 said:

I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

@FyzE.3472 said:

It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

Haha I was just about to write the same thing to you in the other post. Well played xD. Guess time to ignore this guy.

@TorQ.7041 said:

Haha I was just about to write the same thing to you in the other post. Well played xD. Guess time to ignore this guy.

Ah, but he will say that your posts are useless still when ever he feels like it. So beware :D

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

12 stacks of might - 2446 power.rT9ji25.jpg

2 stacks of might - 2446 powerFxJuGP5.jpg

Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

@FyzE.3472 said:

Ah, but he will say that your posts are useless still when ever he feels like it. So beware :D

Haha happens,I too used to complain. Looking at my older posts now is cringe worthy. Till I learnt all the other classes. Literally moved me up a league the next season after. Alot of these guys don't bother learning any of the animations,skills, counting dodges and cool downs.

They just press all buttons n expect to win and when they can't. They come and complain. The funny thing is, every thing is op to them. But if everything is op then isn't everything normal? Lol.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

12 stacks of might - 2446 power.
rT9ji25.jpg

2 stacks of might - 2446 power
FxJuGP5.jpg

Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.

@TorQ.7041 said:

I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.Not like I dig your posts but I do remember you saying you were in ~gold2-3, dont remember exact(wait,you are playing warrior and now in plat? Congrats :D). As you ignored my post as well. All those people like Angels/falan/flandre etc agree its need a nerf and many other p3/legend players it need a need a nerf, as I said, all of them should git gud, right !The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.Yet,seeing this everydaySure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.And only thing that can interrupt it is massive conditions/corrupts from the scourge.You say people can dps you down? With 20k extra health and 25% damage reduction you can die ? More rampage-mains want to argue ? If you are blind I offer ultimate solution: make other elites around 60 seconds, including direct counter to it(I'm sure pros like you wont be against moa on 60s/72s cd)

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

rT9ji25.jpg

FxJuGP5.jpg

Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.Something fishy with his screenshots. I did test myself and my power damage goes high with each tick of might from tether and pre-buffed might.No warries. I know why. Fatal frenzy gives 300 power in berserk mode that ...he cba to actually check....10 mights thats exactly 300 power /facepalm

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

rT9ji25.jpg

FxJuGP5.jpg

Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.Something fishy with his screenshots. I did test myself and my power damage goes high with each tick of might from tether and pre-buffed might.No warries. I know why. Fatal frenzy gives 300 power in berserk mode that ...he cba to actually check....10 mights thats exactly 300 power /facepalm

Good catch... I wasnt testing might stacks when I took those screens so it was easily overlooked.

I was testing stat differences while in Rampage with Berserk and without Berserk.

Im a little curious about something though... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

@praqtos.9035 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

I edited my post as you posted...

Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?I cant reproduce this. What the hell are you running there... Probably some trait combination broke it...

@praqtos.9035 said:

No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?

I think that was Defense/discipline... 700 toughness gain seems a bit much for thick skin though.

Was toying with Arc Divider under permanent quickness at the time.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?

I think that was Defense/discipline... 700 toughness gain seems a bit much for thick skin though.

Was toying with Arc Divider under permanent quickness at the time.I cant reproduce this. What the hell are you running there... Probably some trait combination broke it...You dont have any retal...