Random Arena — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Random Arena

Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

So obviously it would still be conquest but the only catch is you don't get to decide your class, build and race.
The builds would be the ones that ArenaNet already has established.
This is similar to Costume Brawl in GW1: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Costume_Brawl

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

    that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

  • Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2019

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

    That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.
    Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

  • Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Chilli.2976 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

    That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.
    Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

    im all for anything new whatever it is.

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

    @Chilli.2976 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

    That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.
    Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

    im all for anything new whatever it is.

    Wish my wife would tell me the same.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

    @Chilli.2976 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

    That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.
    Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

    im all for anything new whatever it is.

    Wish my wife would tell me the same.

    Time to be a man and make a decision :lol: .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.