GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Crystal Black.8190 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Return of scarlet grasp/spaulder.Ps: why not continuing that set with a chest piece or don't know another more technological unique headpiece?

There is already a headpiece for the scarlet armor, but it is not sold via the gemstore. I think you can get it for some laurels in the ls1 rewards vendor.

Oki, thanks very much

I took a very long time with my outfit voucher to decide if I wanted Raiment of the Lich or the Winter Monarch. Went with winter Monarch and after playing with it a bit I regretted my choice.

Please but Raiment of the Lich in the Gemstore sooner than Haloween, I have a very cool idea for a Soulbeast look for it :)https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raiment_of_the_Lich

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@"Ghostt.1293" said:i want high heels and not on outfits but on all armor type skins

Me too. Also more skirts and thighhighs please.

Can we also get a real shrine maiden outfit? It's supposed to look like this:

that’s seriously the last thing this game needs: more ridiculous armor and unrealistic exposed skin on female characters.

i would love to see some dyeable backpacks and a cape, maybe add a cape that can have the guild emblem on it too, i believe that was a thing in gw1. this may be a bit out there but ranger pet skins? outfits equiped by piece might be cool, altho that would be basically armor skins so idk bout that. emote packs? i would love to get back the old human idle female animation where she kicks the dirt. dance books, we have that one so make more of those? dyable spell effects? dyeable weapons? dyeable everything basically. yes even that, whatever you thought of, even that ill make it pink

I wished to be able to interact with the cats in my home instance and you obliged with the cat toys (thank you!). Now, in the human instance, every time I walk by the orphanage, i wish I could do something for the orphans. I know you'd have to try to do something equivalent for the other home instances, but how about something for the poor kiddies?

@elijah.9014 said:

@"Ghostt.1293" said:i want high heels and not on outfits but on all armor type skins

Me too. Also more skirts and thighhighs please.

Can we also get a real shrine maiden outfit? It's supposed to look like this:

that’s seriously the last thing this game needs: more ridiculous armor and unrealistic exposed skin on female characters.

We should both be able to get what we want without looking down on each other for wanting something different...